1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    it will be nice if you can provide some proof on which JPN48 member ever stated that....
    because as far as i know there is no record one of em ever said that...but,i'm not going to deny such statement does not exist...only it didn't came from members,that is for sure...

from what i see,getting transferred to jakarta was a matter of choice not because you are being force to do it...same goes to the other overseas sister group...what if Sae chose to go to Jakarta instead of Gon or Akicha? will JKT still considered as a place for exiles and whased-out?? of course you do know Sae's popularity in 48 fandom ? she's a frequent senbatsu member... Akicha was too...so does Gon,back in those days

my god those girls are going nuts!! then again,so happy for them :)

and Minegishi Minami.... Churii (Takayanagi Akane) from SKE went to indonesia too, both of them came here for an episode of AKBと××! in 2012 ,Churii met Ayana,Stella and Nozawa

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agree with that. But, concurrence among japanese groups can be done. Look how Ikoma and Rena at AKB48 and Nogi46. And for Chikariina to choose full transfer is a good decision. You have to choose what group you want to concentrate otherwise, I think they would lost their popularity in both. Doing overseas job is not an easy one because it takes time to travel between the two countries plus money. And yes, for me the overseas transfer that successful is only Haruka and hopefully now Chikariina also. And for SNH concurrence, I wonder if they still have their problem with their job permit or whatever it is because if that doesn't even solved yet they should just stop both concurrence. It's a waste of time

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Naomi is the new center for JKT's 8th single !!!
    It's going to be Mae Shika Mukanee

4. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    That's what I'm saying. It's easy for concurrences to happen in Japan but as for overseas it's too difficult. Aki was very unsure if she really wanted to be in jkt or akb ...as u can see when she ranked low in 2012 and she was crying and was very upset. In dahsyat she even cried once but no one noticed it. Trying not too be dense, you'd see that there was definitely a problem that she was having in jkt because she looked fine in akb. She was unhappy, plain and simple. But now you can tell that she is doing pretty good now and is once again happy. If sae was to have went to jkt, it'll probably be just like how she is doing in snh. She is probably still in snh because she chose to be there while aki probably just wanted to stay in akb after her experience. I'm pretty sure rena nozawa would choose akb out of the fact that her family is in Japan, once she turns 20 or is allowed to live alone she will have the chance to go back to jkt again maybe

• Urgh I was hoping it would be uza or beginner for once -___- but omggg naomi!!! I don't really like Mae shika mukanee....but still!! Naomi!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

6. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    According to Twitter, there'll also be an original song in the single...apparently this gonna be released on nov 26...that's like a long way..... T_T

7. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Is it true? jkt will have their original song in 8th single? I'm afraid this is just a rumour ^^;

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's no official info about the 8th single and what? original single as b-side? :^^;:

9. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah....I wonder if this might just be a cold blooded rumor...if so thanks for making us fans go crazy...Sheesh lol. It didn't come from any credible source just from some personal Twitter accounts...Well only time will tell

Why can't the original song just be the single instead??? Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  10. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Perhaps the rumor about ther New single being Mae shika Mukanee is true...but an original single as a B-side track?? Not gonna happen....and i don't need to explain why....i personally think Beby should be center,If you know what i mean....

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well if JKT next single is Mae Shika then i want Ayen as center :1st:

13. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

Eeh ? Really ?? I don't know there s something rumour like that ,mae shiika mukane is a very good song I loved it even when I first listened it I have loved it

And for the center I agree with CherryBlossom48 ayen is the best center for mae shiika mukane e

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I found a screenshot of the fanbase spreading this rumor...and it doesn't make any sense...

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    The Maeshika Mukanee thing is just a rumor I guess. Looking at the senbatsu list, I concluded to not to take it seriously. Especially the part about the original single, and the inclusion of 3rd generations as the senbatsu. Also, the note claimed that it came from an "announcement in the theater", which I've never heard or know had taken place.

16. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

100% agree!! I also hope its gonna be team KIII single though but anyway who are the members that were rumoured to be in this single? I cant find any info about this :(

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Team KIII single? A bit unrealistic if you ask me

This is the rumoured senbatsu

[​IMG]

No Nabilah,Harugon,Chikariina and Ve

18. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Ve is there. But no Harugon, Chikarina, or Nab, which makes it even more impossible :^^;:

A KIII-only single? I think the possibility is too slim, especially since most KIII members are still unknown to the public. But for a change of pace, I'd really love to see such single in the future.

19. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

unrealistic, yeah i know ahaha :D, but again still crossing my finger ;)

original song, trainee on a single its kinda too good to be true plus no nabilah? Oh c'mon I don't think JOT will risk this single by not putting their gold member in it

if this rumour is in fact true then its gonna be a different kind of mae shika since Naomi's vibe & aura is really not match, if they finally put her as center i think the best song will be ue kara mariko ;)

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @abaone94 oh didn't see that :^^;:

If JOT want K3 member to center a single i think they will choose Yupi first