1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Yeah, I guess it's like talent show, and the members will be the judge. JKTango? I think JKTime is better, except they are paid for that :p but i'm waiting for another jkt variety show from Net.
    And about MissionX, just wait for Weekend episode :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sooooo Project show Trans 7 will broadcast the missing episode of JKT48 Mission (Melody mission in Japan) on October 15

3. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Finally! What took them so long...I mean I was about to think that they would never show it T__T would be kinda awkward though because it was shot like a year ago..and suddenly they're going to just broadcast it out of the blue in late 2014....lol

4. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^better late than never...we'll never get the chance to watch the last episode of JKT48 Story as they don't have the right to air it as there's CiGull in it...

5. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    True. Omg I'm so excited for jkt' s gingham check handshake event. So happy that it's not in balai kartini anymore, and I looked up the venue for this one and it looks really cool, like a world class theatre :) . I'm really excited for chikano san to meet her fans, it'll make her more comfortable as a jkt member and will motivate her to learn indonesian faster ^^ I wish I was in indonesia right now so I can purchase a ticket T_T I totally want to meet her, melody, kinal and haruka ):

6. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I found this on youtube yesterday and i really want to share it here, i hope its OK since its about history of AKB48

if the video does not show watch the video here

when i watched this video, I think there are so many things that AKB48 going trough on their early years that also reflected in JKT48, and its really touching for me to think that maybe members (especially 1st gen) gen also going trough similar bad experience as their senpai, it help me understand more about their hard work, struggle and journey to be national idol group in indonesia.

its heavily dramatize though but it still great and plus the video has bahasa indonesia sub on it so....enjoy ;)

7. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah that's why I'm not worried at all about jkt's future because they are going through the same thing akb was going through. The truth is to make it too the top you need to be accepted by the general audience and in order to be accepted we need to earn it so it's going to take some time. But I see bright things coming jkt48's way :)

8. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    If only Melody were younger... I think she will stay more longer.

9. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I don't think melody has an plans to graduate yet, but then again this is only what I assume, it could go any way for her. I feel as she is the leader of jkt she has a really significant mission and that is to put jkt' s name on the map. She might graduate before this mission if fulfilled but I think that she will likely stay for the long term. Unlike melody stella didn't have a really big position and responsibility in jkt so she knew graduation wouldn't be too much of a burden and her sister might be able to take her place which is what she probably wanted aside from an acting and solo singing career :) . If melody were to graduate I kinda have a feeling that either kinal (not very likely), veranda or naomi will be pushed as the leader

10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    A graduation for some member is a chance for other who decided to stay
    Don't worry about their future, just worry about their logistic.
    [​IMG]

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    AKB48 experience the exact same thing... cold bentos compared with then Idoling members who had access to hot/ specialty food.

(If I remember the accounts correctly, Akimoto Sayaka took the leftover bentos home so they wouldn't go to waste.)

--

JKT is following the right path for catered lunches in their near future... they already have hand shake "festivals", and now with K3 providing more behind-the-scenes footage. It would be worth it for a business to provide food, just for the advertising... so long as they can get approval... and plus, we all know the girls love food.

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    You can buy DVD JKT48 2nd anniversary concert at handshake event today :banana:

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Price is 250k
    image.jpg

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  14. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    OMG!! I have to get that DVD!! I've been wanting to watch them perform "NEW SHIP" in HD!! Also, this is exciting because they did make both show to DVD, not like the "Perkenalkan, Nama Kami JKT48" Concert DVD where they only tape the last show!

15. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

oh God!! Is it already available online? i would love to purchase it for my birthday present ;b

16. JQT

JQT Kenkyuusei

DVD Concert 2nd Anniversary Cover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    New Advan CM (fancam from today's event)

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Omg just listened to akb48' s 38th single kibouteki refrain...best song I've heard this year :). Right when I was listening to it I thought of beby. She would make an awesome centre for this song.. :)

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Some announcement at today's handshake event

- JKT48 Cultural Festival (i don't know an english word for pensi thanks @JKT48stuff ) will be held on October 8, you can find the ticket in Kokoro no Placard regular version

- Senbatsu Calendar 2015

- JKT48 3rd anniversary in December

- J vs KIII competition :whistle:

- Concert for trainee (Unclear announcement: Possibility of Trainees being removed from JKT48 by evaluation. @JKT48stuff)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  20. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    from what i catch about the announcement is there'll be some kind of trainee evaluation (like what happened in AKB) and the results of the evaluation will be announced in trainee concert, there's a posibillity a/some trainee(s) will be eliminated and no longer a JKT member