1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Is this why the AKB48 8th Generation never debuted, because everyone got removed from this event?

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Not know that much about 8th gen...but yeah,Aki-p decide to removed them because they were all below his expectation...but one them is in Nogizaka46 now

By the way,i really feel bad for the trainees that is going to be "kick" out of the group,whoever they are :(

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  3. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'd rather have a HUGE Team Shuffle with all the 1st and 2nd Generations member included (of course with the creation of Team T). Then they will held a concert months after that to embrace their new team! *just my hopes*

4. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah I'd rather just have them have a huge team shuffle or something...but I kinda like how this is going. Things are getting serious and the 3rd gen need to start paying more attention. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will attend their concert, they are pretty famous ^^ . A team k and team j competition ehh? I wonder what it will be about...also what will the prize be?? Hehe. Hope chikano rina will have enough votes to make it to the calendar senbatsu as well :)

Also, does this mean team t will be formed before 2015?? :) I think I understand hat JOT wants to do with the team's. Just have all original members in each team, and then have a major team shuffle afterwards especially when all the team's have gotten comfortable...that would really be a surprise ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  5. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I really want JKT48 to do something similar to Kouhaku Utagassen, just like how SNH did it with the red and white team represented by Team J and Team KIII respectively. Then probably have the surprising Team Shuffle or the Trainee member dismissal announcement after that. Truthfully, I don't like the idea that it's going to be like a sports game because their first challenge is jump rope right?

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Any game will do...as long as the fans enjoyed it,any game will do...wait and see...trust me...

It's always like that all the time...

7. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Oh it's gonna be a sports competition?? That's cool :) . Not being biased here, but I think team j' s got it in the bag. But I'm sure that's not stopping team kIII, this will be a good oppurtunity to show what they're really about :) .

8. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

they are in fact already debuted on stage, but they got fired rather quickly

9. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Maybe they are less motivation?

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Where are the other 8? Or the smartphone cm only for the top 8? :eek::eek:

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    From what I've read about the 8th gens: They were rebellious with a bad attitude, and showed disrespect (meaning they were slovenly; didn't clean the practice room after use)... it reminds me of the saying "one rotten peach can ruin the whole batch".

Which is why all of them were canned, they had infected each other with bad traits.

I usually end up hating gimmicks involving members&"being fired"........ hated it when they gave Meetan a certain number of CDs to sell or else.

I hope the 3rd generation thing is just a normal evaluation, a review of how they've done and improved as a (probationary) member. Maybe even on the very positive side, it gives JOT a chance to showcase the kenkyuusei more... and I hope if they get "kicked out", it just means they're instantly re-registered for the 4th generation auditions.

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Just when we all thought that the 3rd gens had an easy start...being warmly accepted in their early days...unlike the 2nd gens in their first appearence when fans ignored them almost completely....

Then,this happens to them (3rdGen) :p

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Performance review for trainee at concert, that's quite new strategy from JOT. I think this public execution concert is worth to watch, it's exciting to wait some surprise.

14. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

I hope beside the execution at the same time it will be forming the team T

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Surely they need to make it hard. Either for sake of reviewing or simply just to give them motivation through challenges.

IMO the 3rd gen had a fairly easy to moderate start on their debut. The 4 top members had it easy enough (Andela, Michelle, Milenia, Elaine) based on the fact of their popularity and push from the management, while others seemed to be going to go on a slightly steeper road ahead. Their starting point was not as hard as the previous generations did, so I think JOT had to make it harder for them.

A team shuffle is unlikely before the creation of team T. But it may happen at the same time as their formation.

The possibility would go even bigger if team J or team K loses another team member, making it crucial to immediately pull a trainee member to fill their ranks.

Still, I don't know how the members will react to this kind of thing. Especially from the 1st and 2nd gens who already been together for so long. Parting several members from each other may going to be very hard for them, but it will be interesting to watch in fan perspective [hehe]

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's good move and cruel at the same time i guess..good so that they will take things more seriously from now on...being a 48 group member is not fun and games all the time...i always remember Stella kept saying that it's not as easy as people see,being a JKT member....48G member in general

Cruel for those members that is going to be Kicked out of the group....

17. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    JOT still looking for the right time to do team shuffle, after they forming the team T, oh god this gonna be interesting :^O^: But still, 3rd gen members have to feel the same pressure as their senior did in their early days.

Edit: Thanks for the information, kurisu :)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    About the trainee announcement hmm i've a feeling that might be just a troll by the management, maybe in the concert they will formed team T and trainees who doesn't choosen will still be trainees, well trainees is essential too to fill in the team members in case they were absent maybe they will left out 10 trainees like they did when team KIII formed

JKT48 @J-Melo HNK World

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    So, um. Why is #KepenKangenAngelJKT48 and Cie Veranda Udah trending worldwide on Twitter? :confused:

20. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    that's haters use bot twitter to make them embarrassed, this is not the first time haters do that one month before they do to kinal