1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[POLL] When will the first generation be dead?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by egoplant, Oct 5, 2014.

?

When will the first generation be dead?

1. 2015

19 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. 2016

39 vote(s)
    42.4%
  3. 2017

12 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 2018

9 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. 2019

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  6. 2020+

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. AKB48 will die first

8 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. egoplant

egoplant Kenkyuusei

Kojima Haruna: 2015
    Takahashi Minami: 2016
    Minegishi Minami: 2018

2. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

They won't be dead for another 8 decades or so not accounting for freak accidents.

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

They will all be gone by end of next year.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

WTF with this title?

5. sudolicious

sudolicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    bNq
    I don't think Takamina will leaver, ever. I agree with your estimate on Kojiharu, but 2018 for Miichan? No way, she'll leave sooner than that.

It's more or less baseless speculation though, apart from Takamina.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    They will die after they all reach at least 80 years old and probably get married.
    So we have now started turned into a fortune teller, predicting death of every member now?

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

First thought was : "Soon"

8. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I love the title, funny, and everybody knows what it intends. When will the 1st gen be dead within AKB, no more.

I suspect soon. These girls are starting to look old against the others. I thought Kojiharu should be gone already...she is totally a woman now and no longer the mostly young idolish type of AKB. I guess she could join another more mature idol group if she wanted to continue this type of work.

Minegishi I think will probably see the light and go out whilst still 'on top' though she will hate to leave.....the longer she stays the more there will be chatter about when she should go.

Takamina, could stay on in a nominal form, and appearing less often, and more involved in the mangement type side of the work. But she must be getting tired, and realise everything is different now for her, than those golden days. I think she will retire out of fatigue. BUT expect the biggest send off ever.....and I think she will wait (or they will want her to wait) to be the last of the originals to leave. How about a massive goodbye Takamina at Tokyo Dome end of 2015.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think most of us are hoping for Takamina to leave at the 10th anniversary.
    So... maybe another Tokyo Dome series on the 4th, 5th and 6th of December (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and her graduation performance on the 8th? :^^;:

I think Kojiharu will announce hers befote the year ends, so hopefully she'll be gone before the next election.

Miichan could stay out of it (her votes could help other fellow 4s) and leave during the summer.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't like this title either. Change it for a more formal title please.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ agreed The First Generation will NEVER be dead. They will just be gone. Not dead.

Don't know if they would do that. I think they could do what they were originally going to do with Yuko (the theater graduation a couple of months after the Stadium or Dome Graduation). I'd have no problem with that tbh (I like that both Yuko and Haachan waited till their handshakes and 2 shots were done to officially graduate)

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's because the HS schedule went nuts and they had to participate anyway.
    In Yuko's case, the weather made her stay around until June, so her last HS in May seemed fitting.

If they catch up with the schedules, the post-election single would be the last a-side where Takamina would appear, with her graduation song in the fall single or something.

13. yukizuri

yukizuri Kenkyuusei

Still thinking about death here though #euphemism

Miichan 2 years, Kojiharu 1 year, Takamina for the 10 years anniversary, and then move to management ! :D

14. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Since they are all in No3b, wouldn't it be fitting if they graduated together? Crescendo was a great Team A song, maybe they could do a farewell performance/concert or something. They could announce at different times, but leave together. Takamina is so important that it's hard to know how much she has invested in AKB, and what she plans to do with her career. Miichan could hand things over to Yuria and the aces of Team 4, that's not something that will change much.

Haruna Kojima's reluctance leads me to believe she doesn't want to leave yet though, lol. For being the most ready (age and career wise), she might be the last of the three to go.

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I would like each of them to have a graduation concert. NOT one concert for three of them. That's so unfair if they dont have special graduation concert each

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

In my heart they'll always have a place where I'll remember them until the day I die...and that's all that matters to me...

17. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    I don't think Takamina will ever "leave" - she'll probably "graduate" in a few more years and just shift over completely to the management side. I can't really imagine an AKB48 without Takamina, honestly.

I'm not sure when Kojima wants to leave but she really shouldn't be staying in the group any longer. Is there a reason why she is so reluctant to leave (other than emotional attachments, I mean)?

Minegishi I feel will stay around the longest since essentially she has been "reborn" and is only 22 this year. I feel she'll probably be around up till 2018 at least.

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    All three would announce their graduation during AKB48 10th year anniversary :D

19. egoplant

egoplant Kenkyuusei

Why do so many people think Minegishi is ready to leave, or that she needs to or something? She is fine where she is, she's only 21, I see no reason why she can't stay on for many more years.

20. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

People simply can't move on from her scandal and the fact that her popularity is slipping lately.