Furuhata Nao (Naochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. whizkaz

whizkaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    archetypes00
    Did anyone see her footage in Hawaii wa Hawaii? damn that's a great bikini body. I kinda expect a lot from her concurrency in team A. More Furuhata Jump!

2. masssterchief

masssterchief Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    masssterchief
    the main spots in team A is definitely out of the question,
    but in KII, i'd be shocked if she is not one of the front members.
    and i hope that somehow they give the center position of KII to her :lol:

sure hope that she will rank in the top 30 :cute:

3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Urgent announcement: Furuhata Nao claims Yokoyama Yui's title as "The girl who passes out during sousenkyo speech" [hehe]
    By the way, omedetou, Nao-chan! :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  4. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Nao's speech

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Watching the Ebi shows, I'm starting to like this girl more and more. She seems to have a cool, down to earth personality and really genuine :)

6. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Nao with bangs!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Nagashima resort CM press conference
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  7. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Here's the translation for Nao's interview on AKB48 Mizugi Special 2014

[​IMG]

An AKB48 concurrent member, she shed tears after directly requesting to take part in their stage performaces, which she wanted to do.

Congratulations on ranking in for the first time

Thank you very much. I was taken aback when I rose up higher than the preliminary result 61st. Being a 5th gen SKE48 member, 55 is quite a nice number to me​

Did you feel pressured this sousenkyo

I felt a whole lot of it. Last year, everyone kept telling me “You’ll rank in right” and was even selected to be part of SKE48’s senbatsu members… but I wasn’t able to make in as one of the Top 64. But above all, I was very disappointed that I wasn’t able to meet the expectations of everyone around me. That’s why I really wanted to rank in this year​

How was the scenery from that stage

When my name was called, (Matsumura) Kaori was filming for Ichi Komeda, and kept on saying “Naochan, Naochan”. I laughed because she was quite funny doing that but once I began my speech, the tears started to come… I couldn’t even see anything. But I wanted to properly save the scene that I saw through my eyelids, so I kept in mind to smile at the very end​

What were the challenges you faced this past year?

Having a concurrent position with AKB48’s Team K was a whole lot of fun. K has the same atmosphere as SKE48 does so I believed that I would have no trouble blending in. Rather than challenging, I was frustrated that I was not able to be part of the first K stage performance. There were times when I kept telling the staff “I want to perform! I want to perform!” on the phone while crying in the middle of the night. At those times they’d reply “You can’t unless you memorise another member’s position”. Then in the middle of the night, I would desperately practise another member’s position. And with that, I finally managed to have my first debut in the stage performance. At that moment I truly desired to perform from the deepest of my heart.
    What’s your aim from here on.

Be it the handshake events or stage performances, I do not want to miss a single hand. My ranking in this time is a very huge event to me. I want to show my very best performances, so that I can slowly repay to all my fans who have supported me!

[​IMG]

My instruction manual

My heart line is stretched out all the way till my palms so I guess I’m type emotion-based type!? And I believe that if I don’t trust a person, that other person wouldn’t trust me, so I’m the kind person who would want to be the first to like someone
    Something you’d like to appeal about yourself after ranking in for the first time

Among us, SKE48’s 5th gerneation, if there’s a girl who’ve left already, we would support her; if there’s a girl who have stumbled, we would be there to help her, we’re a team with wonderul teamwork. One day, I want the 5th gen to lift SKE48 up!​

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm really digging nao with bangs :inlove:

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

My congratulations to all Nao's fans:worthy:. This girl has an amazing singing ability:1st:. She is, in my opinion, the girl, in all AKBG, now and past, with the best singing technique:1st::1st:.

10. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Happy Brithday to Nao!!! I didn't really know anything about her, but then I got her pic with one of my copies of Utsukushii Inazuma last year and I decided to look her up. She's now one of my favorites, not just in SKE48, but of all the 48 groups.

On another note, I can't stand Chelsea FC, but I gotta say...Nao does look good in blue (props to whoever made the Birthday Banner).

11. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Nao! :ome:<3<3

12. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Happy Birthday Nao!!! so close to my birthday

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday Nao! :) :ome:

14. Reyklam

Reyklam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The good voice of SKE, happy birthday Nochan. <3

15. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Nao !!! :ome:

16. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Madoka wrote a letter to Nao for her KII seitansai

(Edited with new vimeo video because my DM video got deleted)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well dang, Nao grows up so fast

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Only 7 pages. this girl has so much going for her but for some reason she is fading into the background.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Naochan ? nah she got a solid spot in the latest senbatsu and is right behind the double center in the formation. And her popularity rise within this year have been really amazing,both HS results and Social media wise. She's someone that will become one of SKE core pillars in the future along side the younger members within SKE.
    It's just that most of stage48 are AKB fan only and they take very little notice and have really small knowledge regarding sister groups members.
    I mean there's almost 0 interest here toward one the most stacked gen in AKB group history which is SKE 5th gen. where you got the likes Nao,Mizuho,Harutamu,Ami,Tsugupon,Naru,Egochan,Nannan:(,Saya:( where everyone possess senbatsu qualities. Just look at Egochan,Naru,Ami,Harutamu who all used to be part of the Katsuo children are all now really solid performers. And 5th gen as a whole have been around for more than 3 years..

And the whole WTF in the SKE threads when Ami got the center spot just baffle my minds . Because most people there acted like she came out of nowhere even though she's already one of the best performer within SKE(She's top 5 in term of dancing in my opinion) who's really liked by everyone in SKE and especially by the WMatsui(they took part in deciding the new double center) and she's been centering Mangekyou for a quite long time now. It's almost like most people here don't even bother watching the stages which I think is one of the most important thing when you follow a 48 group. Because I feel really out of loop if I miss a stage for a week. And even when I don't have time I would still watch the MC parts.

And Ami have done an incredibly good job of centering Mangekyou where she absolutely steal the show. And she possess an incredible humble and great mindset toward the 48 groups(Just read any of the blog entries from the last 2 years) . Mental wise I personally think she's the only one within the 5th/6th gen right now that I think can withstand the pressure of being the solo center. In the future Ami will become someone that is naturally loved by all the fans because everyone will now slowly start to notice her(Nishino Nanase style) because there's nothing about this girl that you can hate on. Because she possesses everything you need as a center.
    And I'm glad that they went with double center. I somewhat hoped that Naochan would be one of them but I'm happy overall that the management see her part of the future and put her right behind the two new centers who I personally also really likes along side Naochan.

I would want to post more in personal threads like this but most of them are clusterfucks. Like Nishino Nanase thread where bunch of false informations is flying around everywhere and no one in the thread have a clue about Nanase rise to popularity.
    Or how Tomonaga Mio have been bashed so much recently regarding her singing in Natsu Matsuri even though she's been struggling with stage fright for the longest time since the beginning of 2013.

In the beginning of this video she spoke loud and clear but somewhere along late 2012 and beginning 2013 her stage fright just got worse and worse.

it's something that she's been trying to fix for the past 2 years and she often talks about the problem and how hard she's been trying to fix it. And Meru would always encourage Mio to sing when a opportunity arises to sing live to help fix this problem. But the good thing this is she doesn't have this problem when she's recording her voice otherwise it would be disasterious. I believe that it's something she'll fix in the future though.

20. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think that Nao's thread isn't the best place to discuss other's situation: let's try to focus on Nao, shall we?
    (I agree with your opinions)

Anyway, Nao is one of the SKE members I like the most, will try my best to post more here (is the group I follow the least, sorry!)

[Manga Action 2014 No.22]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's a great singer! I loved her performance of Higurashi no Koi back in Team K, and now that she's part of Team A (favorite) I think she blends really well there...might sound greedy but I'd like her kennin position lasts a lot of time.