[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Been a while since I last visited here.

TBH, I have to disagree for Yona, but I fully agree for Ghaida. This perhaps, subjective to the extreme, but in my preference, Ghaida far outshined Yona during that performance. I myself saw their performance at Epicentrum, and again, I only noticed Ghaida at that time.

Yona is more suitable as a motivator, an engine for the team to keep moving forward (as proven by K3Poinoshi). But as a center, I must say Ghaida is better.

As for the comparison to the current centers, I don't want to say anything. Lest I will be very subjective since one of them is my oshimen :)

Compared to Iiwake Maybe, this song fits them better. After all, it sounds more youthful and idol-ish than Iiwake Maybe, which perfectly suits their age(s).

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ I agree with your opinion about Yona but to be honest if I have to choose Ponytail performance with Yupi/Yona center, i choose Yona center

3. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

oh yes in terms of performance ,ghaida is better than Yona for sure, and my comparison is only in the subject of public speaking ability, I just think Ghaida Yona Kinal and Shania can hold the interview better than other members thats all :D

and I cant help to agree that if they make to choose between Yupi or Yona as pony tail center, i will also choose Yona :D

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    So,team J is a member short..not to mention that maybe Rica won't be the only one (hope not)...will some of the 3rd gen get a promotion to team J? Wht do you guys think?

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    J still have enough member with possibility for even two or three member to leave, i kinda expecting no 3rd gen for team J(yet).

6. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

@zakky; Do you mean to replace Rica or only to fill the empty slot? If it's to replace her, no one can. But if its only to fill the slot, i prefer Desy. She's humble, funny, easy going, able to socialize well between her team mates, senior, and fans.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well,it's obvious that what i'm asking is filling the slot...

But i still think that J need one or two members with the departure of Rica (and maybe some other)

8. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^if another member leave, I'm really worried that we will face another "fall season" :(, i prefer to have team shuffle but ofcourse they will need to form team T first

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's possible to form team T and Shuffle at the same time... Just like when HKT formed team KIV, they shuffle the team,Rabutan was moved to KIV from team H,and appointed as Captain....

10. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think having the formation of Team T and the JKT48 Team Shuffle at the same time would be a great idea. Look at Team KIV, they are doing really well. They are winning the AKB48 Pennant Race (I forgot how to spell it) until this event got cancelled. It would also be great for all teams to have new stages, I don't want Team T to repeat any Team J or Team KIII's setlist.

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I never understand about that event either :D

If we look at the previous teams...i don't think team T will be given a "used" setlist,they will have their own setlist...

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's been realllllllyyyy while since i last visit S48 especially this thread so i'm going to make a quite a long post to make it worth

So JKT48.
    Indonesia's first idol group, affiliated with the infamous 48group from Japan...

Well, just that.

I rarely sees them on TV. Even if they come it's just for some short talk in DahSyat, short MC, or a guest in other people's guest show.
    I mentioned this to a friend of mine once, but JOT needs to be more aggressive if they want the JKT boom to last long.

There's plenty of option. Like subunit, variety show, drama, or even letting their members go and make a name on their own while they're still a member of JKT48.

JOT might want to learn a bit from SOT. China is vast, with a ton of talented artists too. So how did the SOT try to keep the SNH boom around?
    They have variety show (SNHello), they have a webisode (SNH School), they visits TV show from time to time, they performed in China Idol (heck some of the member even shows off their singing skill) and several other big event, and now free LOD.

13. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ^ I agree! The problem is it's very hard in Indonesia to accomplish those things. I never heard any JKT48's song from a radio station regularly, except for OZ Radio which worked with JKT48. Another problem in Indonesia is that we have too much talent shows, talk shows and soap operas. This cause in less slot for variety show like AKBingo! which makes it hard for JKT48 to make such show and do it on primetime. JKT48 did JKT48 school and it's a good show. The problem is that the screening time is at noon and probably most of the fans are at school studying or at work.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    JKT do have iClub48...the show begins with a slow start i have to admit that,but it's progressing...and the idea of bringing contestants is actually good to spread the group's name...on the recent episodes,members too can show off their skills...even Sendy were given the chance to show her dangdut singing skills twice on 2 different tv shows... and this month,there will be Yokoso JKT48,a new variety show of members traveling japan that is produce by a japanese production house,airing next week on National TV....

Haruka being a regular co host on a talk show...they have their own scheduled radio show,about this,Jason is right...other radios rarely play their songs...

webseries,they do have one that focuses on Team KIII members....Drama,some members been given an important role on a high rating Tokusatsu series...although on this one,they need to expand to other drama series too...

other local celebrities are starting to appreciate them too,recently the drummer of a legendary rock band from Indonesia even said how much he admires the group for being an inspiration to Indonesian youth and even said that he wants his daughter to be just like them,

now they are the Jakarta Tourism Ambassador for the Enjoy Jakarta program

let's see..what did i miss?

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Indonesia has lots anr lots (maybe more than enough) of Sinetrons (soap operas/dramas) and talent shows. Especially on the famous channels, like RCTI and Indosiar. (Those two are the ones I know or more familiar with since I currently don't live in Indonesia and couldn't get SCTV and some other channels).
    Maybe JOT can have some of the members to act in one of those sinetrons or showcase their talent in one of those talent shows? Much adults are not familiar with Tokusatsu series, right? They'd watch it with their children, I think. I don't know, but I can't really get into Bima. I'd :wtf::^^;:. Oh, since talent shows are still in, having some members participate in it would be possible and interesting, no? ;)

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Free LOD? do you think JKT doesn't need money to keep them going? :hmm:

And i see them on TV just fine, CM, iClub48, Ini Talkshow, Dahsyat, Bima Satria, sometime in other TV talkshow, that's not enough? at least i see JKT more on TV than other Indonesian group and i've been following SNH thread but didn't see anything other than SNHello :confused:

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Something I've been wondering about, just how successful is SNH in China?

I don't closely follow SNH, but I know enough about them to have seen one episode of each of their programs out of curiosity. Some music videos and clips of when they've appeared on Chinese variety, and they were impressive.

Since the groups are a year part, I think it's fair to judge SNH now vs. JKT 2013.
    How is Savoki in terms of reception, is it similar with Nabilah's or Melody's fame?
    Do average Chinese people on the street sort of recognize them? How are they recognized within the industry? Where does SNH sit if you measure them against AKB's success timeline?

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    About how successful they are in China, i think it's best to wait for the result of their China Tour (I'm curious about it too)

I don't think average Chinese people would recognize them, especially that most of the girls live in SNH48's dormitory and wouldn't have to go far if they neeeded to buy something. Even if they did go to the street, they would be smart enough to wear a hat or a mask.

SOT is smart enough to utilize the power of the Internet, and their sponsors too.
    They are crazy enough to risk the sales of their singles by officially upload their songs online (after the single is released, of course).

In my opinion, SNH48's front girls have a balanced fame.
    Savo is famous, but so is Kiki and Momo. The face of SNH is indeed Savo, however.

Measuring them against AKB48's success timeline? I'm going to say that SNH48 is still just in the beginning. As i say, China is vast. Looking at the list of city SNH going to visit on their China Tour, i think they're going to try 'conquering' the southern area first.

OFC for SNH48 is free too. Heck, member could even use the points their collected by being active in the forum and exchange it with merchandise and free tickets.
    SOT are, however, smart enough to make VIP Official Fan Club. Here, the fans have to pay but the reward you'll get is amazing.

What about appearing in other TV shows? Becoming a guest in a soap opera? Or having one or two member playing as the heroine of a soap opera

JKT48 School is a educational show for kids. JKT needed something that could attract the general public.
    JKT could do something similar to BIMYO (Or something similar to show "Akhirnya datang juga" or "Sketsa" is good enough)

Probably just because our local radio play song by requests.
    By "High ranking Tokusatsu series" do you mean Bima?
    They do need to expand to other... 'show'

19. jean paa

jean paa Kenkyuusei

well from now on we expand to request to all radio, agree guys???

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Of course it's free because they have so many sponsor to support that, in JKT they need to do something to make money

Balanced fame? Beside Melody and Nabilah, the general public also know Ve, Kinal, Harugon, Shania, Tata as JKT members too

Actually what do you want from JKT48? They have tv show, nationwide tour, CM, etc