1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 future without MELODY

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by ricardhy, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Alya Khairunnisa Deza

Alya Khairunnisa Deza Kenkyuusei

Candidates for replace Melody (if she graduates) - JKT48's center:
    Team J :
    1. Shania
    2. Beby
    3. Nabilah
    4. Ve
    Team KIII :
    1. Viny
    2. Naomi
    3. Rona
    3rd Gen :
    1. Andela
    2. Michelle
    3. Desy

I prefer Shania than 9 others

Candidates for replace Melody (if she graduates) - JKT48's Captain:
    Team J :
    1. Kinal
    2. Shania
    Team KIII :
    1. Naomi
    2. Viny
    3rd Gen :
    1. Tya
    2. Michelle

I prefer Kinal than 5 others. So Kinal will like Takamina who deserve 2 positions; Team J's captain and JKT48's captain.

(((Those candidates only from my opinion)))
    (((Sorry for bad grammar. Im bad at english)))

2. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    if Ve graduate at same time with melo, i'm sure that JKT48 will lost so many fans:cry:
    for the NEW ACE, my mind went immediately to Shinta Naomi
    i don't know why, but i think Naomi is good enough to be the ACE

3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Well, if not at the same time, same year. Maximum one year difference, I'd bet.

I don't know... I see Naomi more like a captain material, which she's already a captain. She's a consistent senbatsu member, she'll be an important figure, but just not as much as ace or center.

4. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    well, if you think like that. I won't doubt it.
    I see... so, who do you think are appropriate to replace melody as the ace?

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Who do I think will replace Melody? Hmmm... As of what I know, perhaps Shania, Nabilah, or Yupi. Ayen might have the potential, but unless JOT is pushing her again, she'll have a hard time even reaching to be amongst JKT48 front members. Viny is like Ve or Yukirin, that's what I think. Then, again... there's a difference between Ace and Center and I forgot what it was.

6. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Shania huh? she may have the ability for that, but didn't she is too young for that position?
    Maybe she called "Tante Nju" by fans or in english mean "Aunt" but her age is still 16
    I don't know, that thing still up my mind:|
    However, I'm agree if Shania will be the next ace after Melody
    talk about Nabilah or Yupi, they are too childish:^^;: (for me) to be the ace
    and their public-speaking isn't as good as Shania
    I just wrote what's on my mind. That's all.:|:|

7. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    When I look sudut pandang in metro tv last night I just looked ve can take over melody position, she more mature, good public speaker (especially some twist question from the mc), less shy and more calmer, she get the attention from mc too

8. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Shania isn't too young to be center...both Acchan and Jurina were young, around 14-16, whenever they were first centers...

9. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    i saw that too. yeah, maybe Ve isn't shy anymore now.
    but Shania more famous than Ve, i mean after Shania got center position at kokoro no placard, public will know her
    i still confuse with this thing:confused::confused:

10. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Yeah shanju get first push after koplac, but don't forget ve get the push right now after w center with melo, cr-v solo cm..

I think jot just want make alternative for fans and make another competitive for center position before melody depart so we can look another fight in jkt like in Japan with mayuyu and sasshi.

not like now which melody is absolute center when the ambitious one depart before team formed..

It brought a lot money for jot

11. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I know who you mean..

yeah we'll see what will JOT do.
    I still want someone from the team k (or maybe kenkyuusei) could be one of the strong candidates to replace Melody as the ace:whistle:

Unfair if only team J / 1st Gen that always be the center of JKT or rather the team J / 1st Gen is JKT (for public of course)

12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think that with proper training and experience, Nabilah and Yupi will be able to handle Melody's position. Maybe not as excellent, but okay. I think that Nabilah will grow into a beautiful lady. Well, elegant and respectable spokeperson in front of the camera, that is. She's got to keep her dorkiness. That's what unique about her. Shania will grow similarly.
    Them three (Shania, Nabilah & Yupi) aren't that young to be the new face of JKT48 in Melody's stead. Plus, I don't think that Melody is leaving any time soon. Perhaps 2016, or even 2017. By then, the candidates will be more than ready to take her place.
    Also, Yupi... I'm not familiar with how she is, but if management dropped her push (like what they did with Rona), she won't make it. She then might have a hard time entering Kami7, but will still be Senbatsu. I imagine her as Erena.

Ve. She's a good (if not excellent) candidate, but her reign then won't be long. And during her reign, I think her position will be more similar to Yuko, and the Mayuyu vs Sasshi battle will go to the candidates. Ve will be watching over on her throne, until she decides to bestow it to the winner. :D lol talk about being dramatic. This might as well be exaggeration.

1st Gen get to have more priority. Plus, they are more established, for the public. [hehe]

13. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

2 aces of respective teams that will replace Melody throne
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Vivi, you made my day :worthy::worthy::worthy:
    P.S. They look like twins

14. kapit173

kapit173 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    i think minarun also looks like ve :p:p /oot/

15. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I hope in the future they will put someone who actually can sing as the center and frontgirls, so that they can be really known as a great singing group.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe Melody won't grad in a near future but is there any other JKT48 member who is favorite to replace her as soukantoku of JKT48 when she grads?

Meanwhile in AKB48, Yuihan (AKB48 soukantoku), may won't grad until next 2 years but many people have already predicted Juri as her successor as soukantoku when she grads. I believe another leading candidate is Naachan.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  17. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

I think if Melody graduated, the center position could be shift to no one. just like when Acchan graduated, there is no fixed center in the group anymore.

as for the soukantoku, I think it will be either Shania or Shani. I'm not that fond of this two tbh, but they have a leader aura, though Shani never get the chance to show it.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    For center, i'm positive they'll switch to Nabilah

As for soukantouku, my guess is Shania or Kinal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Please. Not any other 1st gen member.

It means that 1st gen JKT48 is still too dominant...

Personally, I'd pick Viny.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  20. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia