1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I watched the first two episodes, unless your oshimen is in the show or idol B-shows are your thing, I don't think the show will be very enjoyable lol

My favorite scenes were the ones with Milky in it.

:lol: I would love it if the show takes a sudden science fiction turn.

2. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

@convenience93

I know right? Also, as one that likes to look at very minor details: the kanji in Gekioko and Gekikara are the exact same kanji. 48 x 46 scoreboard.. Gekikara spent most of her time in the hospital, where they are nurses. Majisuka's rival are Gekioko's NURSING department.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm hype to see the rest of the season to see where they go with this.

EDIT

Also, it would make sense to bring Gekikara back in this season, while as a major or minor role, as it could explain why having Yokoyama Yui and Matsui Rena in the stage play:

1) It could be set a prequel where it explains the reasoning of their appearances in Season 4
    2) It could be set as an aftermath and how these two characters are at different crosspoints (i.e. one is at Gekioko, one is at Majisuka)

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Omggg @55Cyanides your theories are the best!! I really hope they do something about everything we've talked about.
    I do really hope they bring back Rena anyway, whether it's a big role or a small one.
    Gekikara was arguably one of the most well loved characters of all of the MG series, so it'll really help boost up the ratings as well if she were to make an appearance!

4. TheHamzter

TheHamzter Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura is a BEAST in this episode! Im totally loving the new season and Dammm Annin looked HOT! I really enjoyed this episode.

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Ah sorry, I mistook your point. Now I understand, but part of my statement before still applies. Sakura Majijo - real Sakura is also a complete opposite, she's nowhere near that Terminator. And yes, Salt's character is like the amplified version of real Paruru, much like Kobii is. I mean some members are given a character that makes them get out of comfort zone (like Sakura, Antonio), and some get a character that pretty much alike themselves in real life, only amplified to yankee direction (like Salt, Kobii, almost all Hinabe, etc.), and some get irony characters (like Yoga, Dodobusu). That being said, we can't generally allude all character to their real life persona because of this reason.

That would be great if they really bring Rena, not only in the stage play but also in this season. Superb!
    But didn't they already announce that the stage play will be about Gekikara & Otabe's past? Though I'm not sure which past, whether it's about a throwback even preceding MG1-2, or about what happened to them in the time skip between MG2 and MG4.

If it's the latter, chances for Gekikara to return in MG4 will rise. :banana:

6. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    IMO salt's character is not even close to the real Paruru. Being bored is not her real attitude. If we see her looks bored, it is because she was sleepy or tired. Not bored. She is just physically weak and get sick easily (hell she is not like energetic Jurina who rarely loses battery [hehe]) and also not good on variety things. I don't understand why you said that Salt's chara was the amplified version of Paru's chara because I found many contradictions between these two:
    - Salt's is super strong when the real Paru is one of the weakest girls in the entire 48-group (OK this is just drama)
    - Salt's doesn't really have any friend. Paru really cares about friendship and she is a friends-oriented person, also the bond between the 9th gen is strong. :^O^:
    - IRL Paru has "super-cute" image but in this drama her image is badass and cool.
    - Abusive is really-really not her character. :lol:

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you for the correction. Yes you are right, I might have worded it wrongly :D
    Actually what I meant by amplified is the 'saltiness', because if we break it down into details like you just explained, of course I'm totally wrong haha. I was thinking that Salt's 'saltiness' is like hundred times 'saltier' than real Paruru, hence my statement before. Same goes for Kobii, I mean the character is smiling all the time just like real Milky, but of course real Milky won't jab-jab anybody [hehe]

That's why I said that it's amplified to yankee direction. Of course no member is exactly the same with its Majijo counterpart in terms of fighting power, personality, etc. :)

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Stop with all the predictions people i'm getting hyped here :^O^:

Also, Sae is still a member of both SKE and SNH.
    SKE is basically in Gekioko camp, so i won't be surprised if somehow she appeared as a cameo, as one of Gekioko's ally

9. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

Well, after the disappointment (to me) of the first episode, the next two have been much, much better. I hope it continues to get better and better!

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Still looking forward to seeing Antonio finally fighting (God knows when...)
    But meanwhile I shall watch NMB Shirogumi's old Saigo no Catharsis PV.
    http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/NMB48-Shirogumi---Saigo-no-Catharsis/4d1c839decb33667afa73abee911d5d8
    This PV is weird. But it was so amusing I remember cause it had Sayanee fighting against her android/Cyborg or something towards the end of the PV.

Sayanee even looked so badass beating herself up hahahha.
    This is like ages ago in 2012 even before she cut her hair so I'm sure her fighting style would look even more impressive now haha.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    [Disclaimer: haven't read the last 40 pages of this thread]

LOLOLOLOLOL I feel certain in saying that almost all of the Sakura x Minami scenes were all shot on the SAME day. Same with the Gekiokoh scenes & some of the Rappappa scenes. I mean, it certainly makes sense for a streamlined production w/such busy actresses. But this means that the new stuff they shoot every week or whenev is mostly the fights & Team Hinabe stuff.

SO if Sakura et al's acting gets *better* with each recording, then later episodes will feature a mix of Day 1 Sakura talking to Minami [with the same lunch on her plate & same outfits on LOLOLOL] AND Day x Sakura fighting the girl of the week; same goes for the Gekiokoh scenes.

ANYWAY:
    I was a little letdown by Zombie, she used her ability to keep getting up ONCE, and that's it LOL. I was a lil disappointed in the Kamisori/Zombie v Sakura fight. BUT THAT SAKURA x YOGA FIGHT WAS GREAT...even though Yoga basically has *no* special ability or power? Like, what were all those meditations for if you can't do anything more than simple punches & kicks?! LOL

12. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    MG4 special for 'ENTAME' March issue

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That Paru solo shot killed me..

13. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

Sakura's fans sound funny
    "How was the fans' response at the Handshake Event just after the cast was announced on TV?
    They made fun of me, asking me if I could do it(lol). Since there's this strong image of me being nonathletic, my fans are worried about the action scenes even more than me."

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Btw I only just realised that Sayanee has hinted that there is more to Antonio on her 755 when I was translating parts of it lately:

The Ask:
    マジすか学園4の第三話見ました!アントニオ姉さん性格悪い❤さくらに四天王全員倒させて自分がソルトだけを倒すなんて!んもぉー❤アントニオ姉さん頭の中良すぎ❤
    “I watched the 3rd episode of Majisuka Gakuen 4! Antonio-neesan has a bad personality ❤ Letting Sakura take down the 4 Queens, and then claiming Salt for her own to take down. Ahh ❤ Antonio-neesan is too smart ❤”

Sayanee's Answer:
    頭が良いって言って(笑)
    そして、良いのは頭だけじゃないってのが
    だんだんわかってきます。
    引き続きよろしく!!
    "Smart you say. Lol.
    Also, it’s not only just the brains Antonio has, but you’ll slowly get it.
    Hope you stay tuned!!”

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sakura and paruru really looks great on those pictures

16. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I dunno, I feel Salt/Paru solo shot looks weird.

probably because I rarely see Salt/Paru smile in drama lol

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Lol well its because that picture is a behind the scenes shot. That isnt a actual scene from the drama. Hence the coat and crew in the background.

18. naochan48

naochan48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Twitter:
    nandiitamaa
    Paruru still cute... I always see her mouth and eyes when the camera zoom in her face :v

19. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so this time they copy Ashita no Joe...have mixed feeling cuz this's my favorite manga :)

20. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Is episode 4 out?