1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking (All Votes Counted!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking

It's that time of the year again! This will be 8th time we've held this annual event to determine Stage48's favorite members, this time for the year of 2014. 2014 was one roller coaster of a year, first and foremost with Mayuyu finally becoming Queen in a shocking victory, amongst other high profile rises and falls that fateful sousenkyo night. A day later, Yuko graduated, the most impactful graduation since Acchan left. We also had the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri early in February which established each 48 Group as it is now and most likely for the foreseeable future. Needless to say, 2014 was one of the biggest years for the 48 Groups, and it'll be interesting to see how these events will be reflected in our annual ranking this year. *Note that you should only take events that happened in 2014 into account for this ranking. Anything that happened in 2015 shouldn't influence your decision.

For those of us new to this, this annual ranking works by consolidating the personal member rankings of everyone that decides to participate. You will need to rank your members from favorite to least favorite, or at least figure out your Top 20 because that's all I'm actually counting.

This is a point system with your oshimen getting 15 points, your 2-oshi getting 10 points, and so on. I will then add up all the points each member got from ALL people who voted on the forum and rank them in order, all the several hundreds of them.

Code:
    01. MEMBER NAME (+15)
    02. MEMBER NAME (+10)
    03. MEMBER NAME (+9)
    04. MEMBER NAME (+8)
    05. MEMBER NAME (+7)
    06. MEMBER NAME (+6)
    07. MEMBER NAME (+5)
    08. MEMBER NAME (+5)
    09. MEMBER NAME (+4)
    10. MEMBER NAME (+4)
    11. MEMBER NAME (+4)
    12. MEMBER NAME (+3)
    13. MEMBER NAME (+3)
    14. MEMBER NAME (+3)
    15. MEMBER NAME (+2)
    16. MEMBER NAME (+2)
    17. MEMBER NAME (+2)
    18. MEMBER NAME (+1)
    19. MEMBER NAME (+1)
    20. MEMBER NAME (+1)
    You can also give negative points to up to 5 members. These negative points are completely optional and you can submit any number from 0 to 5, with the member you dislike the most getting -5 points. If you only give negative points to one member, that will be -5 points, if you have two members you dislike they will be -5 and -4 and so on. I want to stress that these should be used only if you really have a personal reason for disliking a member, not just because they're at the bottom of your ranking.

Code:
    01. MEMBER NAME (-5)
    02. MEMBER NAME (-4)
    03. MEMBER NAME (-3)
    04. MEMBER NAME (-2)
    05. MEMBER NAME (-1)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting Period
    February 22, 2015, 12 am (JST) - March 8, 2015, 12 am (JST)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules/Directions
    1. All members with 60 posts and above can participate. This post requirement is in place to prevent people from making multiple accounts to vote (we can track that anyways) but also to make sure the people voting are actively involved in the fan community and know the members of the AKB48 Group well. Ideally, if you're giving members points, there was some facet of her personality that you liked, and you would've liked to discuss on our forums to learn more about her before you decided to support her. If you do not have 60 posts yet, there is still time until the deadline. Don't spam the forums to get 60 posts though, those posts will be deleted.

Anyone caught using multiple accounts will have both (or however many) accounts banned for a time as well as a permanent warning issued to both accounts, unremovable by anyone except staff. Even if you have multiple accounts, don't use them.

2. Send me a private message (PM) with the two above forms with the point values assigned to each member. You can do so by clicking my username to the left and then "Start a New Conversation." The list of eligible members is listed below in the 2nd post which includes all members that were active at some point in 2014. Use full names, first and last! I may or may not know the nickname of some girls, and some members share the same first name, so send me them exactly as written in the 2nd post.

3. Once I have received your votes, I will add them to the Excel document I am using to count votes, and your name will appear in this OP. If you send it to me and you don't see your name yet, don't panic, it simply means I haven't gotten to it yet. All votes received before the end of the voting period will be counted.

4. Do not reveal your rankings until the whole contest is over. It's more interesting to see final results without knowing what everyone voted for.

5. You must use all 20 spots. There's 570 girls, I'm sure you can pick 20 you like. Negative votes, however, are optional.

6. Doublecheck your ranking before sending it to me, making sure you didn't accidentally give two people the same spot or give the same member two different values. Last year I had to spend way too much time contacting people to fix their ranking and waiting for them to respond. If you copy and paste the format in this post, you'll be fine.

7. Members with more than three warnings on their accounts from 2014 will have their entry disqualified. I don't think this applies to anyone because the moderators didn't use the official warning system much until the end of 2014, but this is something to keep in mind for 2015!

For examples, please see last year's thread and results. Please represent your oshimen and other favorites and vote!

There are online rankers like http://www.akb48-info.jp/akbsort_e/ that you can use if you can't figure out the top 20, but that only sorts by group so you'll have to decide how to mix it up into an overall ranking yourself.

Results will be revealed over a period of days just like last year to make it more exciting. Also, they will be revealed when they're good and ready, so don't badger other staff members or me about it like last year because I'm already trying my fastest to get them out. It's not the easiest thing to enter votes manually and I sat in front of the computer for hours each day last year doing it. I have a lot of fun doing these forum-wide events and that's why I volunteer to do it. In the end, I hope you have fun with it too, but realize there are things I need to do in real life besides counting votes every waking moment :hehe:

Any questions or comments, leave them here and feel free to start the discussion!

Past Events
    2013 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)

2012 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)
    2011 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Minegishi Minami)
    2010 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Minegishi Minami)
    2009 (1st: Oshima Yuko | 2nd: Akimoto Sayaka | 3rd: Takahashi Minami)
    2008 (1st: Kojima Haruna | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Takahashi Minami)
    2007 (1st: Oshima Mai | 2nd: Miyazawa Sae | 3rd: Akimoto Sayaka)

Rankings Counted (208): achanoshiJKT, aezea, Afolnvnt, Akbclaire48, akisato, alabare, Ale_Honmayan, alizlovescherry, Amberlicious, anakdekan, ArashNine, araishikeiwai, archy89, Asheron, babymayu, BeMyGuest, BigPaddy_FR, black_snow, blitzmatch, Center, chewybacca, Chrissel, convenience93, Corinth, Cristafari, Crossheart, cubozoa, d4rkboyzzz, DaimonMichiko, darawe, DeJure, Delur, DerKaiserZen, diocristian48, Discotheque, drazaar, DreamingPebbles, edisonaguilar, elbaf89, Elementaljyt, emiche., eternalord, Explorerdk, fanservice, fatrain, filipinosayakafan, firetrucks, fluffy, flutterbyu, FOAKB48, foodlfg, ForrestFuller, Fourever, Galaxy Red, GeoFreak, Gingerninja, gocchisama, goh1925, goratnik, GTR, Hashire, Haxie, hazwani, heysunny, hinapyon, hjr1891, htmfan, hugoa, infinitehippos, ithebigc, itsmiina, IXA, Jayden, jeauexe, JoltFiend, JoshTan, jovviny, jujuchuu, Jun, kamo, Kappa, karles48, KatieKat1690, Kiriharu, kk127, kobwad, koiso, KPKgirl, Kuroshi, Kuura, KyriosArios, Lalatz, Li Li, lkwreader, LoLysu, M4YUYU, Mai, Maji!?, Mana, masguas, mayuoshiri, Mayura48, Mayuyubro, mayuyukamioshi, mcbcagirl, megawotaku, messejji, mieniem, milo, minaeshi, mincl17, MindOfALibra, Misaki94, MiyukiLove21, moomookan, moonlit, my-eye7, Naaruru, Nagatsuki Nura, nanabanana, NanaHoshii, natlove, natsu-kun, notsolittlej, obakechan, odagiri_juno, oscar6262, otoppoi, paman22, Parikkuren, parousia, paruru, Penguin4444, Persona, pinkfluffballs, Puni, purekyunkyun, pxminh, Rainelord, Rana, redA1, redranger48, Reita, rendizzz, Reveen, Ririe, risou, rka, rockyrex31, romashato, rust, Ryo, Sae Chan, saki48, sakurazaki, Samara Morgane, satchan, Sayaka.Sakura92, sdn48oshi, shabondama, shakuran, shamurai48, Shinchan, shirocha, Silenka, Silver Rain, Slacker13, Snowman81, sonic31s, souchan48, spoonish, Stankovic, sungjong, SunnySK42, sunset210992, t-motion, Taka22, Takamina powaaa!!, TakaOshiMina, takin, TCS Kennedy, technosworld, THUCKER, TiduShoko, Tika Iyok, Timmeon, Togasaki, tokidoki, tomi, True_Beginner, tsukiname, tsxsh, tutumon, Tyzer, Ugokanaide, Voightkampff, YKT, Yukitie, YukoOshimafan, WingsofAngels48, winxred12, Yuki88, Yumeji, YumeNoRui, Zakarum, Zen03, うぃむ33, チームさや姉推し

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    AKB48

Team A: Morikawa Ayaka | Fujita Nana | Ichikawa Manami | Ino Miyabi | Iriyama Anna | Iwata Karen | Kawaei Rina | Kojima Haruna | Kojima Natsuki | Maeda Ami | Matsui Sakiko | Muto Tomu | Nakamura Mariko | Nakanishi Chiyori | Nakata Chisato | Nishiyama Rena | Shimazaki Haruka | Takahashi Minami | Takita Kayoko | Taniguchi Megu | Tatsuya Makiho

Team K: Abe Maria | Aigasa Moe | Goto Moe | Ishida Haruka | Iwasa Misaki | Kitahara Rie | Kobayashi Kana | Kojima Mako | Miyazaki Miho | Nagao Mariya | Shimada Haruka | Shimoguchi Hinana | Suzuki Shihori | Tano Yuka | Uchida Mayumi | Yokoyama Yui | Yumoto Ami

Team B: Fukuoka Seina | Hashimoto Hikari | Hirata Rina | Izuta Rina | Kashiwagi Yuki | Kawamoto Saya | Kuramochi Asuka | Natori Wakana | Nozawa Rena | Ogasawara Mayu | Oshima Ryoka | Owada Nana | Oya Shizuka | Takahashi Juri | Takajo Aki | Takeuchi Miyu | Tanabe Miku | Uchiyama Natsuki | Umeta Ayano | Watanabe Mayu | Yokoshima Aeri

Team 4: Iwatate Saho | Kato Rena | Kitazawa Saki | Kizaki Yuria | Kobayashi Marina | Komiyama Haruka | Maeda Mitsuki | Minegishi Minami | Mogi Shinobu | Mukaichi Mion | Murayama Yuiri | Nishino Miki | Okada Ayaka | Okada Nana | Okawa Rio | Omori Miyu | Sasaki Yukari | Sato Kiara | Shinozaki Ayana | Takashima Yurina | Tsuchiyasu Mizuki

Team 8: Abe Mei | Cho Kurena | Fujimura Natsuki | Fukuguchi Rena | Gyoten Yurina | Hama Sayuna | Hamamatsu Riona | Hashimoto Haruna | Hattori Yuna | Hayasaka Tsugumi | Hidaritomo Ayaka | Hirose Natsuki | Hitomi Kotone | Honda Hitomi | Iwasaki Moeka | Kita Reina | Kondo Moeri | Kuranoo Narumi | Miyazato Rira | Mogi Kasumi | Morikawa Yui | Nagano Serika | Nakano Ikumi | Oda Erina | Oguri Yui | Okabe Rin | Onishi Momoka | Ota Nao | Sakaguchi Nagisa | Sato Akari | Sato Nanami | Sato Shiori | Shimizu Maria | Shimoaoki Karin | Shitao Miu | Takahashi Ayane | Takaoka Kaoru | Tani Yuri | Tanikawa Hijiri | Yaguchi Moka | Yamada Nanami | Yamamoto Ai | Yamamoto Ruka | Yokomichi Yuri | Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) | Yoshikawa Nanase | Yoshino Miyu

Baito AKB: Abe Kanamu | Akasaka Misaki | Araki Minami | Araki Rinka | Chida Yumeno | Chiyoda Yui | Ebisawa Megumi | Fujie Momoko | Fukui Arisa | Ida Yuki | Iikura Saori | Ikuta Yuka | Ishiki Rena | Kamitani Saya | Kataigi Madoka | Katsumata Saori | Kawaguchi Mami | Kawamura Maho | Kikuchi Tomomi | Kinoshita Mayu | Konoshita Suzuka | Koike Yuka | Koizumi Rina | Kurosawa Ayaka | Kusakabe Aina | Matsumoto Nodoka | Matsuoka Hana | Matsura Kaho | Mega Yako | Miyazaki Miki | Nagasaka Arisa | Nakagawa Rina | Nakamura Yuka | Narimatsu Misa | Nishigata Marina | Ogata Honomi | Ogino Yuka | Ono Ayano | Saeki Mika | Saito Rina | Sawaki Saya | Seiji Rena | Shibata Yui | Suzuki Yumin | Takagi Mashiro | Takahashi Kira | Takeuchi Misaki | Umezawa Mayuka | Yamauchi Yuki | Yashiro Kana

AKB48 Graduates: Katayama Haruka | Kikuchi Ayaka | Nonaka Misato | Okubora Chinatsu | Oshima Yuko | Sato Amina | Takashima Yurina | Tsukamoto Mariko

SKE48

Team S: Azuma Rion | Futamura Haruka | Goto Risako | Inuzuka Asana | Kitagawa Ryoha | Matsui Jurina | Matsumoto Chikako | Miyamae Ami | Miyazawa Sae | Nakanishi Yuka | Noguchi Yume | Oya Masana | Sato Mieko | Takeuchi Mai | Tsuzuki Rika | Yakata Miki | Yamauchi Suzuran

Team KII: Abiru Riho | Arai Yuki | Ego Yuna | Furuhata Nao | Furukawa Airi | Godo Saki | Hidaka Yuzuki | Ishida Anna | Kitano Ruka | Oba Mina | Soda Sarina | Takagi Yumana | Takatsuka Natsuki | Takayanagi Akane | Uchiyama Mikoto | Yamada Mizuho | Yamashita Yukari

Team E: Fukushi Nao | Ichino Narumi | Isohara Kyoka | Iwanaga Tsugumi | Kato Rumi | Kimoto Kanon | Kobayashi Ami | Koishi Kumiko | Kumazaki Haruka | Matsui Rena | Saito Makiko | Sakai Mei | Sato Sumire | Shibata Aya | Suda Akari | Takatera Sana | Tani Marika | Umemoto Madoka

SKE48 Kenkyuusei: Aoki Shiori | Ida Reona | Kamata Natsuki | Matsumura Kaori | Ogino Risa | Sasaki Yuka | Takeuchi Saki | Yamada Juna

SKE48 Graduates: Deguchi Aki | Goto Mayuko | Iguchi Shiori | Kaneko Shiori | Kato Tomoko | Kinoshita Yukiko | Kito Momona | Matsumoto Rina | Mizuno Honoka | Mukaida Manatsu | Orito Aisa | Owaki Arisa | Sato Seira | Sora Miyuka | Suga Nanako | Yamada Reika | Yamamoto Yuka

NMB48

Team N: Jonishi Kei | Kato Yuka | Kishino Rika | Koga Narumi | Kono Saki | Kotani Riho | Muro Kanako | Nishimura Aika | Ota Yuuri | Suto Ririka | Yamagishi Natsumi | Yamaguchi Yuuki | Yamamoto Sayaka | Yamauchi Tsubasa | Yoshida Akari

Team M: Azuma Yuki | Fujie Reina | Ishizuka Akari | Kawakami Rena | Kinoshita Momoka | Kondo Rina | Kushiro Rina | Mita Mao | Miura Arisa | Murakami Ayaka | Murase Sae | Okita Ayaka | Shiroma Miru | Takano Yui | Takei Sara | Tanigawa Airi | Yagura Fuuko | Yamada Nana

Team BII: Hayashi Momoka | Ichikawa Miori | Ijiri Anna | Iso Kanae | Kadowaki Kanako | Kamieda Emika | Kawakami Chihiro | Kinoshita Haruna | Kurokawa Hazuki | Kusaka Konomi | Naiki Kokoro | Shibuya Nagisa | Ueda Mirei | Umeda Ayaka | Watanabe Miyuki | Yabushita Shu

NMB48 Kenkyuusei: Akashi Natsuko | Ishida Yuumi | Uno Mizuki | Odan Mai | Jo Eriko | Terui Honoka | Nakano Reina | Nishizawa Rurina | Matsuoka Chiho | Matsumura Megumi | Morita Ayaka | Yamao Rina

NMB48 Graduates: Akazawa Hono | Kobayashi Rikako | Koyanagi Arisa | Nakagawa Hiromi | Shimada Rena | Shimazaki Momoka | Takayama Riko | Umehara Mako | Yogi Keira

HKT48

Team H: Akiyoshi Yuka | Anai Chihiro | Inoue Yuriya | Kodama Haruka | Kojina Yui | Komada Hiroka | Matsuoka Natsumi | Okamoto Naoko | Sakaguchi Riko | Sashihara Rino | Tanaka Miku | Tanaka Natsumi | Tashima Meru | Ueno Haruka | Ui Mashiro | Umemoto Izumi | Wakatabe Haruka | Yabuki Nako | Yamada Marina | Yamamoto Mao

Team KIV: Fuchigami Mai | Fukagawa Maiko | Goto Izumi | Imada Mina | Ito Raira | Iwahana Shino | Kumazawa Serina | Kusaba Manami | Miyawaki Sakura | Moriyasu Madoka | Motomura Aoi | Murashige Anna | Okada Kanna | Ota Aika | Shimono Yuki | Tanaka Yuka | Tomiyoshi Asuka | Tomonaga Mio | Ueki Nao

HKT48 Kenkyuusei: Aramaki Misaki | Hokazono Hazuki | Kurihara Sae | Sakamoto Erena | Tsutsui Riko | Yamashita Emily | Yamauchi Yuuna

JKT48

Team J: Ayana Shahab | Beby Chaesara Anadila | Delima Rizky | Dena Siti Rohyati | Devi Kinal Putri | Frieska Anastasia Laksani | Gabriela Margareth Warouw | Ghaida Farisya | Jennifer Rachel Natasya | Jessica Vania | Jessica Veranda | Melody Nurramdhani Laksani | Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia | Nakagawa Haruka | Rezky Wiranti Dhike | Sendy Ariani | Shania Junianatha | Sonia Natalia | Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth

Team KIII: Alicia Chanzia | Chikano Rina | Cindy Yuvia | Della Delila | Dwi Putri Bonita | Fakhriyani Shafariyanti | Jennifer Hanna | Lidya Maulida Djuhandar | Nadila Cindi Wantari | Natalia | Noella Sisterina | Novinta Dhini | Priscilla Sari Dewi | Ratu Vienny Fitrilya | Riskha Fairunissa | Rona Anggreani | Saktia Oktapyani | Shinta Naomi | Sinka Juliani | Thalia | Viviyona Apriani

JKT48 Kenkyuusei: Alycia Ferryana | Amanda Dwi Arista | Andela Yuwono | Anggie Putri Kurniasari | Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi | Ayu Safira Oktaviani | Chikita Ravenska Mamesah | Elaine Hartanto | Farina Yogi Devani | Feni Fitriyanti | Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi | Indah Permata Sari | Maria Genoveva N.D.P. Gunawan | Martha Graciela | Michelle Christo Kusnadi | Nadhifa Salsabila | Ni Made Ayu Venia Aurellia | Nina Hamidah | Putri Farin Kartika | Rizka Khallia | Shani Indira Natio | Shania Gracia | Sofia Meifaliani | Stephanie Priscilla Indarto Putri | Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza | Triarona Kusuma | Yansen Indiani

JKT48 Graduates: Cindy Gulla | Rica Leyona | Octi Sevpin | Pipit Ananda | Shaffa Nabila | Milenia Christien Glory Goenawan | Kazia Putri Andinta | Zebi Magnolia Fawwaz

SNH48

Team SII: Chen GuanHui | Chen Si | Dai Meng | Gong XiaoHe | Jiang Yun | Kong XiaoYin | Li YuQi | Mo Han | Qian BeiTing | Qiu XinYi | Shen ZhiLin | Sun Rui | Suzuki Mariya | Wen JingJie | Wu ZheHan | Xu ChenChen | Xu JiaQi | Xu ZiXuan | Yuan DanNi | Yuan YuZhen | Zhao JiaMin | Zhang YuGe | Zhao Ye

Team NII: Chen JiaYing | Chen WenYan | Dong YanYun | Feng XinDuo | Gong ShiQi | He XiaoYu | Huang TingTing | Ju JingYi | Li Xuan | Li YiTong | Lin SiYi | Lu Ting | Luo Lan | Meng Yue | Tang AnQi | Wan LiNa | Xu YanYu | Yi JiaAi | Zeng YanFen | Zhang YuXin | Zhao Yue

Team HII: Chen YiXin | Hao WanQing | Li DouDou | Li QingYang | Lin Nan | Liu JiongRan | Liu PeiXin | Wang BaiShuo | Wang Lu | Wu YanWen | Xie Ni | Xu Han | Xu YiRen | XuYang YuZhuo | Yang HuiTing | Yang YinYu | Zhang Xin

SNH48 Graduates: Chen JiaYao | Han Meng | Hu SiYi | Kang Xin | Li YiWen | Liang HuiWen | Li SiQin | Yang YaRu | Zeng LinYu | Zhang XiYin | Zhou QiuJun | Zhou ShuYan

Nogizaka46

1st Generation: Akimoto Manatsu | Eto Misa | Fukagawa Mai | Hashimoto Nanami | Hatanaka Seira | Higuchi Hina | Hoshino Minami | Ikoma Rina | Ikuta Erika | Inoue Sayuri | Ito Marika | Kawago Hina | Kawamura Mahiro | Matsumura Sayuri | Nakada Kana | Nakamoto Himeka | Nagashima Seira | Nishino Nanase | Noujo Ami | Saito Asuka | Saito Chiharu | Saito Yuri | Sakurai Reika | Shiraishi Mai | Takayama Kazumi | Wada Maaya | Wakatsuki Yumi

2nd Generation: Hori Miona | Ito Junna | Ito Karin | Kitano Hinako | Sagara Iori | Sasaki Kotoko | Shinuchi Mai | Suzuki Ayane | Terada Ranze | Watanabe Miria | Yamazaki Rena

Nogizaka 46 Graduates: Ichiki Rena | Ito Nene | Nishikawa Nanami | Yada Risako | Yamato Rina | Yonetoku Kyoka

Special thanks again to @DreamingPebbles who helped compile the whole list of active members in 2014 [whew] I handled formatting/typing it up here, but without him I don't know how much longer it would've taken me to get this forum-wide ranking off the ground.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    FAQs/Notes

1. How do I indicate which Yokoyama Yui I want to give points to?

If you only write Yokoyama Yui, I'm going to assume you're voting for our future soukantoku. If you want to vote for the Team 8 one, you must write Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) and then the point value.

2. Do I have to include the point values next to each member when I submit my list?

Yes. Otherwise my job gets even more difficult writing your point values for you, and then I'd just rather not count your ranking.

3. How do I check how many posts I have?

Just click your username or go to your profile! Your number of "Messages" is your posts.

4. Can I change my ranking after I've submitted it?

No. Once it's counted, that's it. You have 2 weeks to come up with your Top 20, if you're unsure about it you can take the time to decide before submitting. There's no need to rush.

5. Why isn't my username in the OP yet?

I still haven't counted your ranking yet. As long as you submitted your ranking within the voting period, you're fine though.

6. What happens if you discover a mistake in my ranking but only after the voting period ended?

That's fine too. Again, as long as you submitted on time your ranking is guaranteed to be counted unless you broke one of the rules or you're a duplicate account, in which case you'll be banned for a while. If there is a problem, I'll PM you and give you time to fix it as long as you submitted before the deadline.

*To be updated as questions come in

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  4. NezuNezu

NezuNezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    Eirhafn
    i have done to vote my fav member, in "sort" ?

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    F***!!!!! You gonna put me through the personal hell that is trying to figure out my top20 girls from last year? Again? You sadist!:evil:

At least you will suffer the counting process. Again. You masochist!:twisted:

I will try to have my list in a few days. I have been avoiding sorting my ranking all year. I ain't looking forward to doing it one bit.:cold:

Also :rofl:that you had to make a special mention of how to handle the two Yokoyama Yui's.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So I wonder, can Takamina make it 5 years in a row? Also will the top 3 be the same for the 3rd straight year.

Already got my top 20 ready.

7. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    OK, so actually this event has been about "who is your oshimen" and "members you like"? Not about "Members of the year"?
    I have been wrong all this time. :fp:

And last, Is there a way to know how many posts I have posted? Because I cant see it anywhere. :confused:

8. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    I already have my top 20 but my posts haven't reached 60 :^^;: been lurking. I wish my oshi would be part of the top 3 :hehe:

9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    If you go to your profile it will tell you. You have 343 posts.

10. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    So there it is :^^;:. Thank you. I have already had my list.

11. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Put in my votes.

12. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    What I'm going to look out for is if Sakura will get minus points in large amounts because of her Majisuka role or not.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Alright i sent in mine, i hope i didn't misspell any names.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    A little contribution, another online ranking http://akbsort.tumblr.com/
    This one mix can mix all the groups, BUT, it didn't count graduates and announced graduations

EDIT:
    If you use the All members sort option, It doesn't count baito AKB and Team 8, so take care.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  15. Lalatz

Lalatz Kenkyuusei

Just sent my vote.. Hope will be more surprise this time..

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just a comment, I think making it 20 members gives popular or "commonly familiar to the fans" members an advantage since some people might just end up using them as fillers. Then again, for some, 20 is not enough, hehe.

Personally, a top 5 will show a better result on which member people really love.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Did my ranking for Stage48 for the third time.

Compared to last years, this time was really to do. This is something very positive, as it means a lot of members grew in my heart and improved in character, dancing, presence and singing. And in all 48 group! Surprisingly, my list is pretty balanced, with of course a little more from HKT48.

Looking forward to other S48 members lists!

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question.

You know you love me :p

As for the Yokoyama Yui's, I figured it' be better to state it outright rather than having people ask why a certain Yokoyama Yui didn't get points when they clearly voted for that Yokoyama Yui when the results are revealed. The less confusion the better :fear:

Takamina has been occupying a unique position for the last couple years in that not only did she have the highest number of oshimen votes (the 15 point vote), she also picked up a very high number of +5, +4, +3s etc. since so many people like/respect Takamina, even if she's not their favorite. That has lead to her steamrolling the competition.

By contrast, Yuko picked up a large number of lower votes but not enough oshimen votes, while Mayuyu had the 2nd highest number of oshimen votes but couldn't pick up enough of the lower votes.

Anyhow, I hope the rankings are more shaken up this time, whether that's with the members changing or just the order changing. A three-peat of Takamina 1st, Yuko 2nd and Mayuyu 3rd would be quite boring. :glare:

You can think of it as a mixture of both. It's essentially a combination of as many Stage48 member's rankings as possible to determine which 48 Group members were the most popular among the international fandom for the year of 2014, but I would wager each member's ranking does reflect how well each individual 48 Group member did last year to a certain extent. For example, my own ranking will be very much influenced by the impression the girls gave me when I got the chance to meet them in handshake events, but also by how they performed in concert/stages or variety programs like AKB48 SHOW! in 2014. :inlove:

Majisuka Gakuen 4 was a 2015 event, so no one is supposed to vote any of the actresses down based on that. This is the ranking encompassing the events of 2014 only. Majisuka Gakuen 4 should only be reflected in 2015's ranking to be held next year!

Having said that though, I'm sure Sakura will pick up more negatives than last year. She only got 3 negative points last year because a good number of people didn't even know of her existence, while those that did know her loved her for her writing and charm. With her momentum in 2014 though she entered the public eye in a major way, and popularity breeds jealousy and hatred without fail. Just look at our twin aces Mayuyu and Paruru; -58 and -93 respectively last year :cold: We'll see if the number of fans gained can balance out the number of detractors.

On the contrary, we need the top 20 to help differentiate members. Even with close to 200 rankings counted last year, so many members had the same amount of points. :( The way the system is set up now, at least non-sembatsu members and non-AKB48 members can earn SOME recognition.

19. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Wow! this looks interesting haha! I've been her since 2009 but barely saw this hahaha!
    Top20:confused: I think I only have Top10:lol:
    Well! better get started on my Top20 haha! *leaves to name the Top20*

20. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I just sent in my ranking ....... :D

this is my first time participating :^O^:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.