1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Nabilott's Recent Activity

1. Nabilott replied to the thread Adhisty Zara (Zara).

Despite of "mass graduation" in JKT48 have made people uneasy there's uplifting news that Zara is chosen as one of superhero in the...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  2. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team J - Jessica Veranda (Vey).

Happy Birthday DI26AHAYU 26, the likable numbers

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  3. Nabilott replied to the thread Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani (Kyla).

Been predicting it. No way kyla stays after Zara grad. Congrats for the graduation. Wishing Kyla the best in new endeavor and education.

Aug 18, 2019 at 9:08 PM
  4. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team J - Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka).

Fresh ig post. Haruka & Chikano Rina spending their weekend in Bangkok [IMG] [IMG] Haruka's greeting Indonesia Independence Day...

Aug 18, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  5. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team KIII - Chikano Rina (Chikariina).

yesterday pic chikarina & haruka. a source said they're having vacation in Thailand not sure this photo is around jkt or tha haruka...

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  6. Nabilott replied to the thread Aurel Mayori (Yori).

from a week ago, Looks lovely with long hair loosely like that [IMG]

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  7. Nabilott replied to the thread Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia (Melati).

Latest great achievement of Melati. She's speechless when spotting WWE legend John Cena has followed her in twitter. Scrolling the...

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:15 AM
  8. Nabilott replied to the thread Adhisty Zara (Zara).

Since days ago I was preparing a to make a post here that Zara as new comer film artist is "naik daun" or "on the rise" . Well,...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:23 AM
  9. Nabilott replied to the thread Rinanda Syahputri (Nanda).

I remember Nanda's tweet cheering up Jurina in All48 SSK a while ago. If Jurina and SKE48 once visits JKT48 I'm sure Nanda is the person...

Aug 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM