1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2015

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 20, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my point is, by forming relationships you become one of the group, and by relationships not just the ones in your comfort zone (your team), if you're in a group where you have no relationships whatsover, then you stick out like a sore thumb, simple as that. But you have to have relationships with big senior members too, making friends with girls like Rena, Churi etc (who are souls and hearts of the group) is so much more beneficial to be accepted by most of the fandom than making friends with Yamada Juna or something, Ex: like Rena in Nogi, Rena is kind of close to Miona but isn't that close to the 1st gen => still seen as a stranger by Nogi fans => sticking out, like just watch her at Nogi x-mas show, it's just bad and sad at the same time. That said, i'm not saying that the girls should just go and try to be friends with the popular girls just for the sake of getting more popular/accepted, it's just a common thing, even in the outside world, that if you want to be more accepted by the group, you gotta make friends with the more senior/member etc of the group
    Also about Tani, nah, if that's the reason and we would all hate Minarun but we don't so,...

2. trxsh

trxsh Member

@kk127 you completely missed my point. I was saying she's closer to them obviously because she has more activities with them. If she has more time to bond with Churi etc I'm pretty sure she would because she's known for being sociable and getting along with members in general. It will clearly take time for transfers to blend in completely with the ~pure~ SKE girls, especially in the eyes of bitter antis who are traumatized by years of mass grads and want someone to take it out on.
    wrt Oba: people were still buttmad when she got into UI sembatsu after not being in AKB sembatsu and I've seen people bash on her for her "scandal" here STILL pretty recently too so this is simply false.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    then isn't it exactly my point??, i think you also missed my point (lol, we all did i think), of course the reason Sae is closer to the young gens of S is becuz she's in S, duh, i know that :), but what i was saying is that to be more accepted she should make connections outside of her comfort zone (team S) and make friends with girls in E & KII, that was my point, also making friends will senior girls like Churi, rena will make it even easier for her :)
    the Oba/Tani thing
    Minarun was not really welcomed at first but then she started to make friends with girls in SKE (not just KII, but in S & E), and she was more welcomed, as of now, at least more than Sae, the same thing couldn't be said about Sae as of now, of course Minarun is in SKE longer (since mid 2013) so that's a plus, but this still proves my point, relationships and connections matter a lot, and as like other girls, Sae will be more welcomed if she make friends with others, of course, time is a problem and i know that, but my point still stands.

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Tbh if the management wanted to make Sae as the leader of the whole SKE, then none of the things above will matter. I don't really know about SKE dynamics, but I'm pretty sure if they wanted to choose a leader from the current SKE members, it will be Sae (I don't have anything against that).

This reminds me of the lineup of Kagami no Naka Jean D'arc line up from 2014 TD. Sashihara, Takahashi Minami, Sayaka & Sae. It's like they gathered the big bosses of each group (of course there are lots argument that can counter this example).

5. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    Hope:
    1. Get rid of ALL kennin ASAP
    2. After that, promote all trainee(ALL)
    3. The last one is, everybody happy
    Prediction:
    -None of my modest hope above will happen
    Fear:
    -A coup de grĂ¢ce.
    -Or even worse, another sojourn kennin.
    -The worst, SKE48 become AKB48's kennin group
    (at least i am not OOT)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  6. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Hope
    1.Tani Enters Senbatsu
    2.Iwata Karen promoted as vice-captain of team A(step closer to Soukantoku Sandaime)
    3.OgasawaraxNakanishi double center single

Fears
    1.Jurina Graduates
    2.Jurina Graduates
    3.Jurina Graduates

Predictions
    1.remaining 2nd Generation Kana, Ayaka and Sae Graduates
    2.no3b graduate
    3.HKD48{(Hokaido)

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^
    No offense but how do most of that have anything to do with SKE

8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Sae is captain of team s the only kennin to be canceled is Sae's with snh48 as she and Suzki did get to perticpate in any single

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    you really have to quote what you're referring to/talking about because 70% of your posts don't make sense at all since there's no context

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^I feel like she's trying to say "I predict Sae will permanently move to SKE". Almost all her posts are about Sae so probably something to that effect

11. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Thank You

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

That's what you call a passionate fan. Anyway, I would like to see sae back to akb and graduate there. She's one of the pioneers in akb so it will be nice to see her end it there.

13. Aston

Aston Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hopes

- Jurina ranks 1st in Senbatsu (it's kinda hard though because we also have Mayu, Yukirin and Sayaka), and Rena ranks up or at least remains in 5th. Sae-chan ranks up.

- New W-center from now on because it seems this year is the time for SKE48 to reborn so that WMatsui can move up to achieve their own goals (Rena's solo career and Jurina's best position in 48G). We have to get used to the new form of SKE48 without WMatsui as center.

- All the girls' health is still good (especially the kennin ones, I think they've been working too hard).

- More epic season of Ebi series. I wanna see more Danso, our girls looks so good as ikemen. Or just like the last Ebi Calcio ep =))) It's too funny to see Jurina gay (yuri) aspect. I wish they make the dokkiri more simple by just making the girls confessing to Jurina and see how her react. It must be more funny but will never happen, I know =))) I just want some fun.

- More great songs (especially the cool style one). I think Coquettish Juutaichuu as a good beginning for this year. The song is catchy, the dance is cute overloadingly and the outfit is perfect OMG.

- More funny and memoriable moments as when Rena said goodbye to her shoe on Music Station. Her "flying shoe" is going to be SKE48's legend for sure.

- Stop the kennin for Rena hime.

- And less graduations.

---

Fears

- Sales drop.

- Scandals.

- Mass graduations.

- Rena's graduation. People recently talked a lot about her soon graduation 'cause she's getting older and famous enough to start her solo career.

----

Predictions

It must be thousand times people saying about this: Jurina's full transfer to team K and become the strongest candidate for the next ace of 48G position. The most popular reason for fans to disagree her as the next Ace is her special role in SKE48, if she's transferred to team K for full time, there's no one can prevent her from getting that position. And this year seems like "That time to come" because she's getting 18 now. And the way she asked Ryoha via 755 makes things like the preparation for her full transfer.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  14. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  15. Aston

Aston Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I mean Project 48 which includes AKB and all sister groups

16. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Oh you could have said 48 group

17. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I think it would be more understandable if you used 48G :^^;:

18. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    lol Project is just used for H!P.

19. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

is it true that aks postpone ske single shipment for priority of akb n hkt?