1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komatani Hitomi / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 8, 2007.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    1st Generation Members appear on Takamina Produced Stages (16/2/2016 - 28/2/2016)

Watanabe Shiho and Komatani Hitomi participate the song "Rider"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mod edit: oversized photos removed. Please read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hitomi will perform in the same Musical as Akicha later in fall. More info in her thread and my blog.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    AKB48, an idol group that took the world by storm with many accomplishments that will go down in idol history. Hitomi Komatani stood on the stage of her memorable debut performance along with Atsuko Maeda, Minami Takahashi, and Minami Minegishi as a member of the first generation.

Komatani is one of the few witnesses to the beginning of the national group. In the first part of the interview, we asked her to look back on her three years in AKB48, which were intense and fleeting. .

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

――After graduating from AKB48, you started your career as an actress. How was she trying to play a new role?
    There was a lot of stage work, but it was fun. I performed on the stage last year as well, and when I was offered the opportunity to perform, I was able to meet various fun people at key points, so I think the stage is still fun.

――Did you have an interest in being an actress from the beginning?
    No (laughs)! After that, the stage offers continued, and I also appeared in dramas and movies for a while.

--If you could pick a stage that left a particularly strong impression on you? Looking at your past performances, there are quite a few, so it might be difficult to choose one...
    I was particularly impressed by Nakatsuru LOVERS "Ao no Asobire" and Gekidan Jikan Production "Mou Ichido, Dakishimete. ’, Solarine. It is "Ningyohime". These three are called "The Stage!", with quite heavy content. Comedy is also fun, but I really liked the feeling of being able to get into the world of the three works I just mentioned.

――While building your career as an actress, you joined SDN48 as a 3rd generation student in 2011. About three years after graduating from AKB48, she resumed her idol activities.

After graduating from AKB48, while I was doing other work, the group SDN48 made its debut, led by Yukari Sato, who was in the same era as AKB48, and Kayo Noro and Megumi Ohori, who are members of the 2nd generation. I know that. Then, when I met Yukari-chan and Noro-chan in private, they invited me with the feeling, ``Let's do it together!

――And so your second idol life began. However, less than a year after Komatani joined, SDN48 was effectively dissolved.
    I could feel the disturbing atmosphere of the adults. In the midst of that, all the members got together and said, ``I have something to announce today'', but I had a hunch that ``Ah, this must be so''...I drank Awamori just before ( smile).

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20230708-komatanihitomi/