Pick Your Five ... AKB48 Style! / Week Three: Karaoke Mania!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by yumestarlet, May 3, 2009.

1. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Anyone who's on Facebook has probably seen the "Pick Your Five!" application going around. If not, basically, it's where you pick five famous people/five things to rank under a certain topic.

When I was about to fill out one, Sayaka immediately came to mind as my first choice, and then the thought occurred to me-- I wanted to do an AKB-ONLY "Pick Your Five!" I'd love to see everyone's responses for stuff like this. :lol:

So! Here's how it works!

So the thread has some kind of structure and doesn't go all over the place with lists, every week I'll post a new theme, and everyone is welcome to pick five AKB48 girls (both current and former members, Research Students are fine) who they think best fit the category. (Suggestions for themes are welcome! Just send me a PM!)

Now! Onto the first theme-- the theme that I got the idea from in the first place.

(05/03) Which members would you want on your side in a fight?
    (05/10) Which members would you want to see take over the world?
    (05/17) This week's theme: Which members would you want to go to karaoke with?

( :lol: )

My own answers-- (week one)

01. Akimoto Sayaka. Are you kidding me? #1. If anyone could TAKE 'EM, it's Sayaka. You DO NOT mess with her.
    02. Saotome Miki. She's pretty damn sweet and modest, but on the inside, there's a FIGHTER. Plus, she's got some serious MUSCLES. I'm pretty sure she could punch someone out... no problem.
    02. Urano Kazumi. While CinDy's pretty tiny and not very threatening-looking, that girl could beat someone down with WORDS ALONE. She's EVIL, I'm telling you all.
    03. Nakagawa Haruka. Have you seen this girl dancing? She WHIPS around that stage ... VIOLENTLY. If you put her in the middle of a fight, I'm SURE she'd go nuts.
    04. Iwasa Misaki. Like Harugon, she's one fierce dancer. And, if the CRAZY (like maniac-crazy) smile she always has on when she's performing is any indication of some kind of hidden fighting talent, well... I'd keep an eye out for her.

Now, the rest of you, GO! Pick your five! :D

2. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Sae - Because her cheering me on would make me unstoppable (yes, even more than I am now, bwahahaa)
    Kana - So that someone can say "huh? did something happen?"
    Takamina - Her yell (watch AX making of) would pretty much make anyone shit their pants.
    DumboHaruna - Those ears are deadly!
    Yuko - To do something completely goofy after everything's done. :p

But that's just me. :fear: (I would like to state that if it was 6, it would be Yuka. I'd just grab her arms and use her as a staff. Those legs can pound, crush, and, with high heel booties on, cut)

Oku would be a wise choice, too. The enemy would be terrified! Seeing such a hideous creature must be daaaaamn shocking, mon!

3. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Which members would you want on your side in a fight?
    1. Sayaka. XD no doubt about it look at her. Would you mess with that? Naaaaaaah
    2. Mayuyu - I'm convinced she could make laser beams come out of those cyborg eyes if she tried hard enough
    3. um.... Maachan - Cos no-one wants to hit a cute kid XD
    4. Tanamin - If you can't beat 'em out crazy 'em instead. I'll be counting on her for the crazy idea battle plan
    5. jeez...this one's hard.....uh......Takamina. She'll be like the Mouse in Prince Caspian, striking at the legs where no-one can see her

4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

1) Sayaka
    She alone is practically a living, moving I-win-button.
    2) Mayuyu
    ZOMÖGÖ LAZ0REYES! And I wouldn't be surprised if she could shoot fire from her butthole, too.
    3) Miichan
    That girls got fire. She ain't be takin' shit from no one. If you are fighting against her, you are sure to get a knee in your ouchies.
    4) NYAN!
    She can slap ppl to death with her ears. AND she can also user her special "Hentai-Kick!" finishing move. Deadly.
    5) Haachan
    This Huntress needs more trophys for her wall. Will it be YOUR head?

5. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

my pick : sae,kasai,tomochin,takamina,aachan

6. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

1. Sayaka: self explanatory. you must be losing a brain cell if you don't grab her.
    2. Sae: Refer to one.
    3. Nacchi: Can use with some brain power.
    4. Nonti: Will get her to sit on you.
    5. Jurina: When all fail, use as scapegoat.

7. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

My pick would be:
    1) Sayaka better dont mess with her
    2) Mocchi what can i say more than K5th 04/21
    3) Haachan well she is a hunter right...
    4) Kyururun well have you ever heard a person from Hiroshima talking in their dialect when angry? Well 100% "shit their pants" effect...
    5) Harukyan well if "sekai ichi kawaii" cheers for me....that would be enough

Edit: Well totally forgot that kohara was from Hiroshima when i wrote the original 5...lol

8. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

in japanese, i call my condition "taikutsu"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

yeah baby :D

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^LOL That was so awesome!

Sayaka: I mean, COME ON! She's the ultimate fighter, she even kicked High Kick girl's ass :D
    Sae: Her swift moves would make her impossible to get punched or anything like that, so she would be a great asset
    Nontii: She's pure awesome power, when she dances she goes all out!
    Haachan: She's a FREAKING ninja. You know she'd pwn your butt.
    Yuko: Didn't she kick the power ranger's ass when she was like 3? I saw a video of that in Youtube :lol: Plus, she can REALLY fire up, I'm sure that she would hit and hit and hit until her opponent is just dizzy and K.Os

10. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

1.Harunyan-She can be sweet but she can be a heartbreaker.
    2.Miichan-Her tricks will decieve the enemy!
    3.Sayaka-The ultimate kickass girl!
    4.Erepyon-See harunyan.
    5.Takamina-her charm will hypnotize you & she will kick your ass.

11. hina

hina Member

well it depends on who you're fighting with really, if its a guy then I'm taking a different approach. :D

as long as I have these babies on my side, winning is inevitable. They don't even need to move an inch. But if things go out of hand, these girls would go for the kill.

Erepyon: Pyon Pyon Slap!

[​IMG]

Maachan: she just needs to stand there and do nothing and we'll definitely win
    Myao: she can trash talk anyone, even people way older than her.
    Kasai: she'll moe anyone to death.
    Yuka: for personal reasons :lol:

12. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    My five to be on my fighting side...
    1. Kaorin.... err.... well it's a reverse logic actually, the correct thing would be when (if) she ever get involved in a fight, I will certainly be on her side :)
    2. Sayaka... no explanation needed
    3. Mighty Takamina, her small frame make her a hard target to hit, her energy level is over the top, and her loud shout can move an army... :)
    4. Erepyon, well she's no fighter... but her family wealth would give our side an essential advantage in terms of supplies, equipments, and logistics...
    5. Acchan, you all have seen her slap Sae, it proves that she does not hesitate to take offensive moves, and the sheer number of guys who would fight for her definitely spell advantages :)

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Amazing topic.

1. Tanabe Miku - Fiercest girl alive.
    2. Urano Kazumi - She could probably do it one-handedly.
    3. Uchida Mayumi - Something makes me think she could be a great littlle fighter!
    4. Noro Kayo - Force to be reckoned with.
    5. Hirajima Natsumi - She's bound to be able to confuse them into submission.

I tried to look for the non-obvious ones... but it didn't work.

14. FrozenArctic

FrozenArctic Kenkyuusei

1. Sayaka: Who wouldn't want her to side with them during a fight xP
    2. Tomochin: Watch the pie episode of AKBIdoling. You'll see what i mean xD
    3. Miichan: Tongue...and eyes of steel~
    4. Manami: I think someone already said this but "too cute to hit!"
    5. Meetan: Woo the enemy then the rest of the army will ATTACK!!!! :lol:

15. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Takamina: short, small, and has a mean punch.
    Sayaka: tall, big, and has a really mean kick. Plus giant machine gun.
    Hana: will use mighty brain power to built weapons
    Kaorin: will assist in the building of these weapons
    Kayano: not so small anymore but has a high kick! Plus way too cute to hurt!

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

01. Akimoto Sayaka - Do I need to give a reason?
    02. Matsui Jurina - She just seems tough, especially after seeing her go against Erena in AKBINGO!. :D
    03. Saotome Miki - What yumestarlet said. :D Plus she reminds me of Sayaka. :lol:
    04. Takahashi Minami - Tiny but powerful. :cool:
    05. Noro Kayo - What RSL said. :D

(Yes, I suck at giving reasons as to why I chose them. :lol:)

17. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Which members would you want on your side in a fight?

1) Sayaka~ Not that hard of a decision knowing that Sayaka is one hell of a fighter! With her on my side, I know I can win!!!!
    2) Miichan~ I remember her kick on AKBINGO! Are you kidding me? That girl may look innocent at first but once you get to know her, well, if you give her shit, you're in for something huge
    3) Takamina~ She's small so I'm sure she'll be able to doge just about anything that comes at her XDD (also, knowing that Takamina's in a fight, I'm sure the takarmy will come to our aid haha)
    4) Mayuyu~ the fight would just end with her death stare! Plus, she's a cyborg! LASER TIME!!!!!!!!
    5)Maachan~ (I know this was already mentioned) she just has to look into the enemy's eyes with her super adorable face, they'll be distracted (They can't hit her due to cutness power!!), I come in with a hard kick or punch and then we can run XD

18. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Let see...
    1. Sayaka = d'uh, she's awesome :XD:
    2. Mocchi = she'll bite you to death :p
    3. Miichan = I still remember that kick on AKBINGO!, that'll hurt...
    4. Yukirin = she had trained as a ninja before so :fear:
    5. Meetan = she'll charm you until you can't even breathe :lol:

19. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

1- SAYAKA! you just see her and feel a LOOSER! :XD: <3
    2- SAE Oogoe diamond pv is the evidence <3
    3- Meetan because she use the right words to hurt anybody :XD:
    4- Nonti I think she has the mood ^^
    5- Aika because you see her and can't resist hug her :cute:

20. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

I only need 3
    1. Sayaka - duh
    2. Itano - this kid dont take defeat easily
    3. Atsuko - i'll ask her help as a last resort ... though i need to hypnotize her first so that she's fearless

The other girls will only be trouble to us instead of helping