1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Abe Maria (Maria) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'Team TP Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hanging with Paruru and Chori.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 5.19.55 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btu-f4ZHs4L/

Story and interview after her appearance at the "Tokyo Tower Taiwan Festival 2019" held on February 10.

"It was snowing when we arrived in Japan, "What if we were tomorrow if it was snowing, I was worried that the customers would come to the event," but today it was sunny and a lot of people came I was really happy.

- I usually work in Taiwan, do you have anything you would like to eat in a shop that is open today?

I love radish rice cake, but in Taiwan it is only sold at the morning meal shop. The shop is doing from 4 o'clock in the morning to 12 o'clock in the morning, so you can eat only when you get up early. So, I have not yet eaten today, but I am looking forward to see if I can eat it later (laugh)."

And about Kanji vs Chinese characters:
    "- In today's MC, the appearance that Taiwanese words and Japanese are mixed is impressive, "Is that what it will be?"

Both of them use the same kanji, so there are cases in which the Japanese does not come out "What is this?" (Laugh). I did not expect it to be like this, so I am surprised myself."

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.23.33 AM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/178969/

videos of her appearance in the Team TP thread.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-discussion-thread.14678/page-37#post-1569738

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview. Here are a few excerpts.

"――What kind of activities does Team TP do?

Abe: 48 group is basically a theater performance, but there is no theater yet and it is a lesson every day. When I have no work, I attend lessons.

There are 33 members now, and they made a single debut in December, but 12 selected members (more than 16 in Japan). But the media on the other side is not used to large groups, and when it comes to television it is six or two people. As all the staff in Taiwan do not know much about AKB 48, I explain that I am such a group.

--- How did you learn Chinese?

Abe: I went to the temple about 2 hours a day. But the teacher can not speak Japanese! So he teaches in English, but I can not speak English in the first place.

--- It has been about half a year since it debuted as Team TP. How is it?

Abe: I did the handshake event, but in Japan, only uncles came to me, but in Taiwan many girls came to visit. My student's friend brings me only one handshake ticket. Happy. In AKB, it was natural for a handshake event, but after releasing a CD in December of last year, it seems that I finally became able to communicate with the fans at the handshake event and realize that the members are also idols."

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.12.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.12.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.13.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.13.20 PM.png

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2019/04/02/108546/

• Like Like x 1
  6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2019
  7. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    She's part of Team TP's line-up for the AKB48 group Asia festival in Shanghai

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mario Brave

Mario Brave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiroma Miru
    Abe Maria was Announced Her Graduation from AKB48 Team TP. After graduation, She still continue her career on Taiwan

Mod note: do not double post; just edit your first post to add the additional information

The Graduation of Abemaru will be attending on AKB48 Concert in Taipei Arena

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
  11. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Ok so I know google's translator is pretty bad, but wow if you google translate that TeamTP page, it has a section that says is a prostitute that swears and swears and swears. Unreal, considering the english translation is right under it.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It depends on the language. Google sees the page as being in Chinese, but she wrote in Japanese.

Translate this from "Chinese" in translate.google. Then translate it from Japanese.

わたしは小さい頃からカッコイイ女の人に憧れる傾向にあり、私自身もカッコイイ人、憧れられるような人になりたいと思ってきました

Update:
    Oricon story

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2143158/full/

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  13. Jiahui

Jiahui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    THIS IS THE OFFICAL TRANSLATION FROM AKB48 OFFICAL FACEBOOK POST

To dearest fans of Team TP,
    I'm sorry if I startled you by such a sudden announcement of my graduation from AKB48 Team TP.
    It's been almost 10 years since I started my career with AKB48 Group, and I’m turning 24 years old this year.
    I've always tended to look up to “COOL” women ever since I was a child, and I always wanted to become one of them.
    It was never easy to make this decision as I loved and enjoyed being a part of AKB48 Team TP, and was questioning myself “Is this the right decision to make?” or “Do I really want to do this” until the last minute. However, I came to realize that it might not be a cool thing to take a part in such a fresh team as I’m no longer a rookie and my adultness might not be essential to the team.
    There were days when I was so selfish and made lots of mistakes, but I learned so much through my career with AKB48 group. I am so grateful to all the members I’ve worked with, all of the staff, and dearest fans who’ve been supportive with unconditional love. I love you guys so much!
    Although it’s already less than two months until my graduation from AKB48 Team TP, I truly do appreciate your continued support for AKB48 Team TP.

August 26th, 2019
    Maria Abe

It's kinda sad because she just debuted with AKB48 Team TP and was a prominent member ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )​

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her goodby with the fans is in this video from the handshake.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is one from Miichan.

EHP_KMVUYAAF_os.jpeg

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1185571712366071808

added:

stories about her graduation (mixed together)

"AKB48 held their first solo concert on the 19th in Taipei, Taiwan, and a graduation ceremony for TeamTP's Maria Abe (23), who was active locally.

At the ceremony, in addition to singing the solo song “Right foot evidence” by graduate Nana Fujita (22) in the same period of AKB, “We don't fight” [BwT] with TeamTP members. A message from Anna Iriyama (23), who is currently active in Mexico, was introduced, and CGM48 Izuta (23) from Chiang Mai, Thailand, rushed with a bouquet and was impressed by the synchronization.

"This was the final stage for Maria Abe (23), who was a member of Team TP and announced group graduation. Along with the members of Team TP, which he grew up with, he performed “Look ahead” and “LOVE training”. In "Right foot evidence", he performed a powerful solo dance.

Abe, who joined AKB48 as a 10th grader in 10 years and struck a period in his nine years of idol life, said, “14-year-old I who joined AKB48 with a dream of becoming a model, graduated at Taipei Arena, Taiwan “I was surprised that I didn’t know what would happen in my life,” he recalled. “I ’m leaving the group today, so I ca n’t support a lot of my sisters. I love all the members, so I ’m very lonely, but everybody has so many nice fans. “I believe it ’s okay,” he called on his fans to support them.

Also, to TeamTP members and local fans, “Today I will leave the group and I will not be able to support many younger sisters at the top. I believe that it ’s okay because there are so many wonderful fans in the world. I want to do my best to be the most loved Japanese in Taiwan. ”He spoke about his future determination and received great applause from 8,000 fans."

201910200000199-w500_0.jpg

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201910200000199.html
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/10/20/kiji/20191020s00041000162000c.html

Found another, with a different pic.

"And then active in TeamTP Abe Maria as of the graduation ceremony, Abe Maria sung cool the "right leg evidence" of a solo dance by taking advantage of long limbs, then Abe Maria "We can not fight by Abe selection of the TeamTP ”Attracted fans with a powerful dance performance.

At the end of the 2nd song, Maria Abe told her fans her appreciation and her way forward. After that, Rena Kato celebrated the graduation of Abe, remembering the length of the time as a synchronization. A surprise message from Anna Iriyama , who is also active in Mexico, was also introduced, and Maria Abe was surprised and delighted. Then, Rena Kato , Maria Abe , and “Green Flash” selected by TeamTP Abe were sung powerfully, and the venue was listening to the music.

In the latter half of this volume, AKB48 members and TeamTP members performed “#I love you” and “High tension”. And in the last song “Miracle of the Meadow” in the main part, when Abe Maria appeared in a classic dress with outstanding legs, she was impressed with great applause and cheers.

Furthermore, during the song was established in 2019 in Thailand, BNK48 sister group of CGM48 of synchronization of members and manager of Rina Izuta is with a bouquet of flowers Maria Abe rushed to congratulate graduation. Izuta commented “Congratulations” with tears. In contrast, Maria Abe replied, “When rina comes, it will be interesting."

w8hmsop7jn8pg9k6pyc.jpeg

https://news.dwango.jp/idol/42319-1910

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haruu went to see her graduation.

2159488674339926128_3508419640.jpeg

19. KPOP JPOP

KPOP JPOP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami Matsui Jurina
    Found a video of her dancing to kpop songs...:blush: :blush:
    She's so good.. her dance are on point.....:1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Video from the AKB48 concert in Taipei with her graduation ceremony.

• Like Like x 1