1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Wait a minute... since when this thread became Moeka thread??
    at least it's better than welp vs entire S48 users J-idol vs K-idol wars

Go ask Johnny's Idol wota. They are still in dark era tho :awesome:

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    People are giving their thoughts on whether she deserved the centership or not and as to why her skills seemed to be still lacking for a center. So its about the center of the A-side, not really off-topic.

Anyway, as long as she does well in HS (had she sold out all her slots? Not yet I think, so that's an argument against her centership ) and she gets people to talk about "the new center" and be curious or interested in AKB's new single, then I guess it was not a wrong decision by management to pick her as center.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, that was real. They even had footage of Mayuyu completely pissed off. And you can tell that the MVs story was written to have Mayuyu and Jurina as the centre characters but the choreo had the final lineup and positions.

One thing I don't understand about Moeka is how did she end up like this if she's having so much training over these years/months.

[​IMG]

I don't think she had a mental disorder like Naru. And no, this is not me trying to call her fat, but when you have an activity that pushes for your body it's hard to imagine how can you become like this, the same way you don't see a professional sportsman not being fit, unless he's not truly a pro. Therefore I have to wonder, is she really having lessons to be able to be a better performer?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that's why I can't get into them! Otherwise would ditch AKB to become Johnny's wota in a heartbeat!<3
    I think it is-
    but anyway, I don't think it's such a wonder. Most idols have terrible eating and sleeping habits to start with. Moeka has been under immense pressure for at least the last few months (from scandal which could've ended her career to centre) which likely made those even worse (and there could be also other, school-related pressures). And if the only help she gets from management is "well, you have to try harder!!" and all those great dance teachers we have all seen in the documentaries, who enjoy nothing more than putting people down and shouting at them:rolleyes: then the lessons and evaluations are only adding more and more stress...

And if you really want to hear it - for I suspect you wrote it just for that reason! - she was never the skinny, childish type:cool:<3

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    As someone who has gained weight due to stress -- your body can and will go either way if you're subject to such pressure, specially if you eat for comfort or stop doing it. She doesn't even need to overeat if her body is sabotaging her. If people could understand this I think these girls could live healthier lives. I mean constant workout is good, but if your body is suffering from such a strain that's a problem.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  7. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    According to morning newspapers, MV will be out today.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Waiting for the MV...

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news! Finally something new about this single. I like the preview of the music video that we saw, so hopefully the full version will be good <3

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Full MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well I already saw that plain in Onishi's legendary SR 2 years ago:cool:
    another proof that SR is th- "Shut the f up already with your SR."

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I dig it! I have a feeling I'll like the dance version better. Everyone looked great~

• Like Like x 1
  13. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I am a baby. I cried for no reason. Everyone looks radiant. I also like the song.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I'll need some more time to digest. But after 1st watch, impressions:
    • 48G really is sending the message that they are here to stay (lol at the kore kara mo zutto line to punctuate that point)
    • Dancing in a meadow felt a bit cheap budget-wise. But its in keeping with previous styles, so I guess its forgivable maybe?
    • I really don't think Naachan fits into where she + Akari and Jurina dug up that box. Really need the veterans (Yukirin, Akari and Jurina)
    • Pairing Mikurin with YuiYui: is that a sign of things to come?
    • Is it just me but is Moeka a bit "missing" as a center?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, I love it. It's charming as hell. They all look super cute, Yukirin looks like an absolute goddess, and I completely forgot just how many of my favourite members are in this senbatsu.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    So... Nagi, Moeka and Hinata... are Dasu, Jurina and Okada...

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I mean, is cute but i don't understand wth was going on that video.

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How irritating is Moeka constantly doing those grimaces everywhere thinking are such a turn on for wotas to fish?

Cringe.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    mikurin and yuiyui are so adorable together,i want to see them double center a song one day

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really liked this video a lot. They have done this thing before with Kibouteki Refrain and Kimi wa Melody where they wanted us to become nostalgic but they did it nicely without calling in Acchan, Yuko, Mariko etc etc (again). Did anyone else notice that besides Aitakatta, all the songs they were referencing were SSK winner singles? Iiwake Maybe, Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, Sentimental Train and maybe this is coincidence but the meadow dance scene and lighting/colour of the video was a lot like #SukiNanda.

I think Naachan and Jurina really stand out nicely with their short hair and I keep noticing Yuiyui's beauty more and more :cute: Tomu's cut was too short and if it wasn't for that mini solo clip, I would have forgotten she was in it :^^;:

If Moeka hadn't received that much screentime I don't think she would have stood out much next to all these other girls but I have to say, she looked exceptionally pretty and her duck face is growing on me [hehe]

These are my favourite screenshots of her
    Screenshot_20190820-231656.jpg Screenshot_20190820-231906.jpg Screenshot_20190820-232158.jpg Screenshot_20190820-232215.jpg Screenshot_20190820-232306.jpg

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1