The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

If all of gen 4 get promoted, does that mean Team 8II?

2. Crests

Crests Member

By promoted I mean added to pre-existing teams. The amount of girls that made it makes no sense in terms of being made into a team. I'd say 5th gen will either be Team 4II or Kenkyuusei though.

3. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

how large is the average 48G group anyways

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

AKB have around 80 members,
    SKE have around 64~65, i think

5. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

If management adds the 4th generation to pre-existing teams, the average would be 25 members for each team. That's too much.

The 48G's average is 20 members per team.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  6. Oranges

Oranges Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The team captains making candies for White Day. So cute!

7. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Momo :mail:

8. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

don't know about Weibo but apparently a large percentage of twitter followers of some of the higher ranking AKB48 girls are fake.
    Don' know how weibo works so can't comment on that. But if somebody has a huge number of followers then it should show up in the next election.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

That's more of creepy and perverted

Heck according to someone who checked before, most of JKT Twitter followers are fake... Because they are fanbases account. For AKB ones i think most of them are real, with occasional bot and fanbases account as follower

I've never seen a bot in Weibo and everyone seems to use a tag instead of creating a fanbase account to communicate to each other so the number can be true

10. Crests

Crests Member

I've seen followers go up like tens of thousands in a day before when I used to keep track, there's definitely a lot of foul play going on imo.

11. Crests

Crests Member

12. Oranges

Oranges Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is the video on yt

13. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

yeah, there's like a 2 minute interview at the end after the weather report, but the bgm is rather loud, you cant really hear them speak.

14. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

MaoMao's back in the stage.

15. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Weibo, ... are the same, there are many fake followers.

16. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

I do not see how they can demote her, it comes at a bad moment, since she participates in a tv show
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTEyMDQ2MzU2.html

and she won the 1st rank on Baidu for this month.

17. Crests

Crests Member

Oh boy I hope people don't hold a grudge towards Maomao, especially WuZhe oshis and possibly even WuZhe. We obviously don't know what's happening behind the scenes or the total differences between their situations but I can definitely see some people being mad about this and calling unfair treatment.
    I for one am just glad to see her again haha

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

kinaa... im still thinking about that divorce.

19. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

divorce?

20. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

yeh..kinna happens to be my common law wife.