1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] SDN48 Disband April 2012

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by JedixKnight, Oct 15, 2011.

1. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

Yokosuka Kanagawa CFAY CSG5 US Navy 7th Fleet
    ^^^
    your refrain back on the Oct15 Graduation Announcement is coming back to haunt us now
    turning out to be an all out last ditch attempt at SDN's rescue & recovery

Aki-P you wiley old coyote
    in one fell swoop you pulled off the most brilliant & audacious marketing ploy in the history of entertainment
    coming out of this saga being hailed as the saviour of the hour & making the record companies the villains

tgsk had also twittered at the beginning of the year declaring that 2012's theme for the 48 family is REFORMATION
    Most of us have forgotten that Aki-P had from the very beginning set the shelf-life for AKB48 & the 48 Girls at 10 years
    There are now just 3 years plus to go
    Just time enough for SDN's transformation as 2nd Chapter with the current members as an independant group under another label like SONY without transferring in the expiry-dated girls from the other 48s

2. wilsgun

wilsgun Kenkyuusei

what I hope is he reforms the group into 3 set of 16 girls each in each team :hehe: (i won't hold my breathe!)

then he'll actually have a plan where "age" doesn't matter for idols and stop releasing as a K-pop group but an actual IDOL group.....

BTW--- the CD for the 1st stage is released under.... Universal or AKS? cause if it's AKS... then maybe there's a chance [party]

3. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^Universal. They're disbanding. :hmm:

4. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    its definitely saddening to hear that SDN48 is disbanding T_T! This is one of the reasons why company-produced groups (like jpop and kpop groups) kinda sucks, in the point where if the company feels that the group isnt making enough money etc, they'll just disband the ground and look for other alternatives.

Since this is pretty much confirmed, we can only hope that Aki-P stops here with the mass graduation and hopefully this dosent carry on to other groups like SKE and AKB. (even though i actually forsee it ...) Its rather sad as well that the AKB members who went over are going to graduate too.

*Its interesting though, cause the current ABK48 main members are reaching the age where Aki-P deems to be "too old". On one hand, Aki-P wants to continue his policy by bringing in younger members (thats for sure), but on the other, (No offense to the other girls) what is AKB without the older members? The only real option Aki-P has, is actually to use the older members to pave the way for the younger upcoming members - to continue to include the older members in PV's and endorsements etc, but at the same time slowly introduing younger members into the spotlight - to a point where even if the older girls have graduated, AKB fans will stay loyal to the group and not the individual members. Its already happening with girls like Mayuyu and Rabutan tbh.

*this is what i think personally :S

Lets hope SDN'2012 never happens again.

5. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

‎7 Days to [NEXT ENCORE] NHK Hall Concert
    https://plus.google.com/113474433041552 ... wDELDLpfQp

Aki-P Mar23 1950 G+ on SDN Rescue & Recovery

WHY IS HE STILL KNOCKING ON UMJ's DOOR !?!?
    PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE at least ATTEMPTING to NEGOTIATE with the other record companies
    Clock is ticking & time is wasting on UMJ's DEADEND
    Kanetani-san leads the team rep for SDN at UMJ
    SSA @ Saitama Super Arena 1st Day the theme is all about SDN's looming graduation
    SDN gave their swansong as part of the extended 48 family multi-day concert outing
    the SENBATSUs perf [Makeoshimi Congratulation]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h42UgdKSQs[/yt]
    followed by all 39s' rendition of [Kodoku na Runner]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhcvhPZQAnE[/yt]
    Almost at the end of their MC after [Kodoku na Runner] Yukarin BOLDLY & CHEEKILY shoutout to AKi-P about the Graduation Withdrawal Petition prompting an immediate respose from AKi-P on G+^^^
    & during the encore SDN was serenaded on & off the stage by the AKB girls to the tune of [Anata ga Ite Kureta Kara]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YivLxgrbWg[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQng2P3LM-8[/yt]

6. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

7. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

tgsk following his Mar 29th G+ [no surprise announcement]
    today @0850 G+ again his personal ode to SDN & the fans
    https://plus.google.com/103388469578205 ... ye6tJ3qXs5

8. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    This is such a sad day for me but it opens a new opportunity for these girls.

I really wish these girls the best of luck for whatever they chose to do after today.

And SDN...卒業おめでとう!(Congratulations on your graduation!)

9. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

It is quite sad that their first actual concert is their last, but the NHK Hall is an amazing venue. I'm so envious that I never got to see their stage with my own two eyes... But I wish the girls the best, I hope they move on to be big media stars. I just want to cry. :(

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    We'll miss them very much... :cry:

11. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    No April fool's joke... they really graduated. :cry:

12. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. *cries*

I want to see Noro, Yukari and Meetan back in some sort of ...48 venture please. CinDy better be a permanent member of WH7 because I swear, if they replace her with Lemon I am going to rage.

13. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

ONE NIGHT ONLY

SATURDAY NIGHT PARTIES ON

now the meaning of "REVIVAL" as in the Revival Concert Series becomes crystal clear & with added significance

MAY 15 TUE [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]
    DAY 13 REVIVAL CONCERT 2012 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
    TOKYO DOME CITY HALL :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st:
    CAST TBA
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    EDIT:
    CAST; 34 of the 39 graduated members
    1st GEN All present except Serinko
    2nd GEN All present except Yuirin & the Twins
    3rd GEN All present except Miray-SHOGUN

thus far only Marinaru reacted to May15 in her Ameblo (have not gotten round to check their twitters yet)
    EDIT:
    Subsequent additional reactions from : Nene, Rachel, Kazuchii, Hiromin, Aimin, Ki-bou, Masamin, Maatan,

the rest are ho-hum & blase
    too busy with their indivdual pursuits & celebrating each others' birthdays (as if they needed an excuse for a constant stream of reunion parties)

perhaps in their OS deep down they are raging & in a world of hurt inside
    the following is my vivid imagination :
    [what gives !!!
    booted us out
    now that tub of lard wants us back to shore up the weak line up for this years' Revival
    yeah right
    before we have forgotten all the lyrics & choreography]
    EDIT:
    to Aki-P & AKS on behalf of SDN & their >80K fans (Nihonjin & worldwide)
    :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:
    :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Actually many of them blogged piling on the pounds with the sudden drop in physical activities & the libations from the endless round of reunion parties
    EDIT
    if they do not all go on crash diet like Meetan (just started a brown rice & vegan diet)
    on May15 there are going to be multiple mirror copies of
    Nontii
    bursting at the seams up on stage

BUT the eternal optimist in me is praying for deliverance (hey its Easter season) a surprise RESURRECTION announcement by tgsk in a tux on stage or AKi-P via VTR come May15
    NOW that would made my date with SDN in TDC Hall perfect

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ Yeah, I have a feeling that pretty much is the sentiment.

"Oh, so you need us after all, eh?" [flip]

15. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Pretty interesting how they just got broken up and now they want them to perform.

16. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

called back for the sake of fulfilling their complete picture of the revival stages...but they know better...they just can't get enough capable ladies in the entire 48 family to fully showcase SDN's 1st stage...it has to SDN themselves...in fact i won't mind at all if all 39 of them boycott this show...why should they bother to entertain those money suckers...but for the sake of the fans...probably they are motivated to put on the show again...weeks after being dump like trash...

17. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I actually wouldn't mind this... :whistle: Nontii is rawrr XD

18. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

why are they disbanded?

lack of budget? contract or something like that?? [wonder]

19. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ Because SDN48 basically didn't buy singles as much as the other groups like SKE or AKB, probably. It's all money and they found SDN fans to be more "casual" like, since they mostly appeal to older fans, while AKB is literally every age group. Then he went and made JKT48 and I got seriously pissed. They aren't even Japanese and from what I've seen, they don't know Japanese (or only some of the girls) >_>

20. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

the management didnt even care that many fans like you are supporting the girls.. :hmm:
    anyway,, tnx mate for the info.. :)