1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 0 The Game - Shekarashika

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, May 4, 2016.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG0TheGame - Shekarashika (full game) is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg0thegame/

If you want be the first to know when I'm releasing something new, make sure to join JeijeiFin Games mailing list at: http://eepurl.com/btHZKX. You'll receive MAX 5 emails / year.

Features:
    - Fanfiction storyline.
    - Tasks, XP points, leveling up characters and learning skills.
    - Buying and selling weapons, armor and items.
    - Fast travel to any unlocked location at EXIT points.
    - Strategic turn-based battles on 8x8 battlefield.
    - Dialogue options with limited time to pick an option.
    - Choices you make in conversations will affect the game.
    - Normal, Easy and Hard difficulty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG0TheGame - Shekarashika (full game) is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg0thegame/

New features compared to MG5TheGame:
    - Added armors to the game.
    - Hit Points can now be fully healed for free at Save points (no need to save) and by talking to school nurse.
    - When a character is KOed in battle, she receives an injury. Each injury decreases character's stats by 25%. Four injuries (-100% stats) means the death of the character and game over (that's the only way to get game over in this game). Injuries can be healed by school nurse for 250 yen each or by using first aid kits.
    - Added new item "First aid kit", which heals one (25%) injury and makes the HP full.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It was cheaper use nurse these injuries. But more cheaper is are wery carefully in these battles... Or waiting at version which off these injury´s, but... Is not so intresting play without them, are with them... Now these who i am ready can think better.

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Ah, yes, I forgot to mention, that difficulty "Easy" and injuries on/off setting will be enabled later. I want people to at least try the game with injuries on, because IMO it is a nice new feature adding more strategic elements to the game.

With injuries on, you want to avoid characters being KOed in battles much more than you did in MG5TheGame. Enemy throwers and slingers will always attack the character who is lowest on HP. So, the party members who are low on HP (like NakoMiku and ranged characters) need more HP ("HP +4" upgrades), so that they won't be KOed by throwers in the first turn (dodge skill doesn't help against ranged attacks). "Party protection" and other skills giving HP bonus are also very useful. In addition, you can assign armor to your character with the lowest HP, so that she takes a bit less damage.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yeahyeahyeah... if you ask me, i can say that, In the begind i was that feature against, but it was make game surpising more intresting...
    Now it is that what i was wanna it ealier... so why not that feature... Well... my selft get these battles already out what can win without at even afraid ko...
    ( or so i think... ) Or can´t get longer before get some levels... and it get so slow... But... well, maybe it was so "easy" because already battles not remeber how much at these ealier games...

But, why so many "indside" joke´s?. which understand only if was playing ealier games?

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Two more things I probably should have mentioned earlier:
    - If a character needs 900 XP for the next level, the maximum value of Current XP is 900 XP * 3 = 2700 XP. When this happens first time, the game tells you about it. It is a good practice to level up your characters whenever possible.
    - If character's level is at least 10 levels higher than the level of the highest opponent in battle, the character receives no XP points from the battle. So, if level 11 character is fighting against level 1 rats, she receives no XP (but level 10 character does). All the characters who don't receive XP from battle are mentioned in victory dialog.

There shouldn't be too many inside jokes about my earlier games in this game. I remember only that Megahon thing. :)

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nako L 5 Leader, Jiina L5, Aoi L4... Miku L3 ( i know it was good healer, but :( stats... ) Aanya ? L4 Again Melee but Jiina works better?
    These 3 cats are anyway are choose opponents, And seas easier than that 3 girl blockers at that school... but... Level 2 severs are hostiled at cats also?
    Hymp... Anyway, there are just same which cat group take or are? One was enough, other can let later... I feelings that i maybe need Megahon AGAIN... but which one i should beat? I get feelings that one or two l are behind just these 3 girls? Anyway i have try get off 3 cats anyway...
    Well... are it me or it these battles smaller than MG5?
    JeiJeifin...

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah it's better to get Megahon as your leader before going to sewers level 2.
    One lollipop you can buy at Rabutan's shop, one you get at Shekarashika basement and one at sewers level 1.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

party::
    Megahon,level=10,xp=423,hp=107,weapon=Knife,armor=,injuries=0
    Nako,level=9,xp=447,hp=40,weapon=,armor=,injuries=0
    ;id=Miku,level=8,xp=418,hp=42,weapon=,armor=,injuries=0
    ;id=Jiina,level=9,xp=607,hp=56,weapon=Pipe,armor=,injuries=0
    ;id=Aoi,level=8,xp=807,hp=43,weapon=Sling,armor=,injuries=0
    * id=Aanya,level=5,xp=100,hp=55,weapon=,armor=,injuries=0
    Megahon & co L14 sewers Level 2? Wild dogs ? Mio?
    Easy level / armor -> Aoi...
    Anyway... I liked that game. i think Gun out, Injury think in was good think ...
    Now really think at what SHOULD do, are someone getting ko?

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^
    To find Mio you need to complete the main task "Defeat troublemakers in the park" + some follow up tasks first.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

inventory::money=16320
    Sling=1
    Knife=1
    Pipe=1
    FirstAidKit=5
    EnergyDrink=55
    Bandage=32
    Megahon L 11 xp=1399, L12 L2
    Nako,level=10,xp=2175, L12 L2
    Miku,level=10,xp=1446, L11 rats
    Jiina,level=10,xp=2207, L12 L2
    Aoi,level=10,xp=1835 , L11 rats
    Aanya,level=5,xp=428, not yet. not yet.
    Grunks! +7 L ... Central park Now vs L14 Now? Injuries= 0.
    Well... now also resevers get up level, when talking at who training them... that "talking someone when you´re feelings that you´re ready levelups" is feeling so good at begin hope that others games also... Not just when it cam at after battle or exp awared event...

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Your party is strong enough already for defeating the guys at the park.

Yeah, I changed this game so that also the characters who are not in active party are healed at save points or school nurse and leveled up at Sasshi.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

8 wild dogs sewer level 2? vs -> Sasshi: +8L -> Central Park?
    I seen that...

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Just defeat the guys at the park first. You can do the wild dogs when
    Katsuzetsu have joined your party.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

party::Megahon;Miku;Aoi;Nako;Katsuzetsu. .. HigashiGakuen/F Mio=0 (Mio already see)
    Do these dogs or try get Mio without any Ko? Mega and Nako already L13. Assign Pipe at Katsu.
    Oh my... well..

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Fighting the dogs is optional, so it doesn't really matter, if you do the dogs before, during or after Higashi Gakuen - or not at all.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my... Where I am now? Graah. That there are no exp at 10 at limit is good pretext to continue to story... Although to me if that doesn't there I will have been maybe still one place...

I have been question... Or something that if easy level that is 20 is only maybe make these battles too boring.(too easy) .

18. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Easy mode in MG0TheGame is exactly the same as in MG5TheGame. So, also in easy mode, if character is at least 10 levels higher than the highest level opponent, she won't receive any XP after the battle.

19. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    When a character levels up, two bonus choices are shown at random.
    Is the most important bonus "leadership" set at a specific level?

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isn´t that is exactly the same as in MG5TheGame? I think, that Injury think is welcome. I can say at shortpaced game like this 10 l limited get good choice... But without it...
    i was still Sewer Level 1 Or ... I don´t know. But, well balanced places, i mean, them really get too easy if player are that L+10 girl(s).