1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Thanks to brunoiaz for writing this! -Mr Waffle

Wiki48

Creating a account
    To create a account, send a PM to the Wiki administrator @natsu-kun). If you are active enough, you will receive an email in the account you registered to the forum with to complete the process. After doing this, you can begin to edit the wiki.

2021/10/23 UPDATE: please use an @outlook.com address for registration, at least @gmail.com addresses seem not to work anymore.

Generally speaking, forum users, who meet the following “requirements”, will get an account:
    • account on forum registered several months long.
    • has made 40-50 (or more) posts on forum
    • is preferably an active member on forum (you will not be shot if you haven’t posted anything for few weeks so don’t worry)
    (These “requirements” exist to prevent unknown people from editing our wiki, since we don’t know what their intention for editing wiki is. Since we have spent years building the wiki to the point where it is now, we don’t want it to be vandalized. Still can’t say enough thanks for everyone, who have participated building wiki during all these years! In case you have registered recently and your request is rejected, just start posting on the forum. You can start from simple things like introducing yourself to other forum members or share photos/videos and/or talk about your favorite members.)

How to edit
    These guides may help you with editing pages on the Wiki:
    Mediawiki
    Wikipedia
    Wiki48 Guide
    Since most of our pages are already standardized, feel free to use one as reference. If you have any questions, please post here or send a PM to brunoiaz.

What to edit
    There are several informations that have to be edited, including:

Members
    • Addition of Infobox for Nogizaka46 members (Color: #8b57ad) (References: Yamamoto Sayaka, Cindy Gulla)
    • Relocation of informations about promotions/demotions (Remove from "Trivia" and add on "Team History") and addition and update of Team History from all members (References: Oshima Yuko, Kita Shiori)
    • Update of Trivia from all members (Recommended Source: 48Pedia)
    • "Gallery" update for all members. It's recommended to include the participation on dramas/movies and remarkable events as a member (Graduation, first time in Senbatsu etc.)

Songs
    • Update of disambiguations from songs that are featured on stages and singles (References: RESET, Aitakatta)
    • Unification of song pages (Example: Aitakatta (Stage Song) and Aitakatta (Song))
    • Creation of song pages for all the sub-units and solos (References: Heavy Rotation, May)

Singles
    • Standardization of AKB48 and SKE48 Singles (References: Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, Sansei Kawaii!)
    • Standardization of sub-units and solos (References: Lost the way, Hiri Hiri no Hana)
    • Update of SNH48 singles with the members included on each song
    • Update of Oricon sales

Events
    • Update of older editions of the SKE48 Request Hour (Reference: SKE48 Request Hour Setlist Best 50 2013)
    • Update of event pages and the creation of new ones (Examples: Senbatsu Election, Request Hour)
    etc.

You can also make other edits to the Wiki. If you plan to make big changes on several pages, please leave a post in this thread. For smaller edits the post is optional.

Feedback
    If you have any suggestions, criticism or opinions, please leave a post in this thread!

Original post for historical purposes:

If you would like to contribute:

Signing up to edit the wiki is disabled due to spambots; please PM the admin Mr Waffle with the username you would like to use, he will create an account for you and you're good to go.

-----------------
    so i went ahead and made the thread

as we were discussing in the Sugestions and release list threads, even if Mr.Waffle still can't update the wiki (not that we are losing much stuff, the most important thing i know of is the "Navbox" function, that are basically just for organization. as most people probably have no idea what a navbox is by the name, it's this and i'm sure everyone saw one of those at least once before in any other wiki) some of us are already helping to update and create a lot of pages that were never created before (such SKE or SDN pages).

**everything i'll write here is up to change since it's just my opinion, i'll be editing this post when we decide all together how we will organize this**

http://stage48.net/wiki/

Members collaborating / Pages they are updating/creating
    - aakun: Making Single,Album,etc Pages
    - Naomi: Member Pages (12 members)
    - flagator21: Minegishi and No3b Page
    - rafaelaboy80: Itano/Nonaka/Kasai Pages
    - AnOriginalName: Stage Song Pages
    - sada: Stage Pages and Songs (?)

(Most Important, basic) Pages that need to be updated
    - AKB48 Members (all)

(Most Important, basic) Pages that need to be created
    - AKB48 Members (9th gen and 10th gen)
    - SKE48 Members (all)
    - SDN48 Members (all)

Ideas for future pages/etc
    -
    -
    -

You want to help but have no idea how to use wiki?

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents

wiki works with HTML, so you'll have to learn how to use it. it's nothing hard and it'll take some time but it'll get easier and easier with practice (since it's pretty similar to bbcode it shouldn't be too hard for anyone used to how a forum works).

i put both real wiki and media wiki since their help sections are different and both helped me when i was learning about this. don't be lazy and try to do something, from simple editing to brand new pages <3

where can we get information to post?

this forum?. for the members articles, starting with a basic copy-paste of the information of the 1st post of that member's thread is a good idea. using for example, Matsubara Natsumi's wiki page and edit from there is a another way to do it.

then if you have a basic knowledge of japanese, i recommend the AKB japanese wiki and memolist for stage subs and tour setlists, etc.

Member Basic Template

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Member_Page

as you can see, this is just an example of what a member page should basically look like. it has all the format mostly done and you'll only need to copy/paste some stuff. if you feel there's need to add more sections or a better guide post it here.

basically what you need to do is click here and copy the code, then edit it correctly according the member page you are doing. never forget to post in the thread which members are you going to do!

about the pictures, we are ONLY using the official ones. (if you don't have them as for them here or in the member's thread, someone will surely help you)

Stage Template

the same guide as for the member page.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2021
  2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

those interested go ahead and post.

since there are a lot of things to do we need to decide where to start.
    a lot of people are updating the members pages with new pictures and some basic info and i think that's the best we can do for now. we should split the work though. like: member A will do Team A members and member A Team K and so on

for now i'll keep doing single/album pages since it's what i enjoy the most doing XD.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Maybe we should list specific members that we want to do, because there's members that I'd like to work on from each team. In either case, you can put me down for doing member pages. =)

4. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ok, list your members <3.

i've added a mimi-help in the first post for those who never used wiki before and some other stuff.

5. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I've been updating some members pages and already added the new stages and updated the singles list. For which members i'm gonna do is all up to which member i want to know more about lol. All ready updated Tomomi's page

6. Naomi

I'll just list 16 members since that's how much is normally in a team, anyway. =P

01. Matsubara Natsumi (Done)
    02. Akimoto Sayaka (Done)
    03. Matsui Sakiko
    04. Oshima Yuko
    05. Sashihara Rino
    06. Nito Moeno
    07. Miyazawa Sae
    08. Kashiwagi Yuki
    09. Sato Natsuki
    10. Ishida Haruka
    11. Katayama Haruka (Done)
    12. Takahashi Minami

Okay, maybe that's not 16, but I'll add more to it. XD

I think a lot of the pages should be reorganized, too, like the Takamina page, for example. There's so much random information (that trivia section's huge, and I wonder if that much needs to be listed, along with all of those TV programs), so should each page follow a specific template, to make it more organized? Kind of like what I did with the Natsumi page. ^^; (How many pictures should we have on a page? I put four on Natsumi's because I didn't think it shold go all the way back to 2005/2006. XD)

You might wanna list which ones you want to work on so we know which ones not to edit. ;)

7. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I'll do Miichan's page ;)

...and the no3b page.

8. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

1.Itano Tomomi
    2. Nonaka Misato
    3.Kasai Tomomi

Thats all I can think of right now but I don't mind if others get to them first since they might know more information about them then me

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i think we should do an specific template for basically everything just to make it look pretty XD and about the pictures, i think including as much as available is the best. it's really cool seeing how much the girls changed over the years, but of course always using the official profile pictures only. edit: wait, there's a possibility that all the pictures wont fit the page so maybe just one picture of each year? and later on we could still make an page for all the pictures just because it'd be really cool XD)

what about a template like this for the member pages?

*basic member description*

==Profile==
    Name: Romaji (Kanji)
    Nickname: Romaji (Japanese)
    Birthdate: Month dd, yyyy (Blood Type: **)
    Birthplace: Region, Japan
    Height, Wight (B/W/H): ***cm, **kg (B: **cm / W: **cm / H: **cm)
    [[New Team]] ([[Old Team]]): [[New Team]] ([[Old Team]])
    Generation (Stage Debut): *th Gen (Stage Debut: Month dd, yyyy)
    Subgroup: Romaji
    Agency: [[Romaji]]
    Blog: link

Catchphrase: Kanji (Romaji) "English" (like in my motto sections in the singles

==Singles Participated In==
    ★ Senbatsu:
    - [[single title]]
    -
    Undergirls:
    - [[song title]] ([[single title]])
    -
    Theate Girls:
    -
    Other: (Bingo PV, Sakura no Hanabritachi and Sakushio pv, nacchi+nonti in Romance Irane, etc)

==Stage Units==
    -(ex) K1: romaji
    -
    -

==Other Information==
    *here all the random stuff like favorite smell and favorite color, it whichever order the person fells like (since it'd be too painful to organize that D=)*

==Trivia==
    -
    -

==Media Appearance==
    (semi-regular and regulars shows)
    (ex) AKBINGO!
    Ariyoshi

(random shows listing)
    (yyyy.mm.dd) Romaji (Kanji and Link? i dunno...)

-

i tried to made the profile as short as possible in length and to put as much important information as possible. then all the random stuff later and trivia in the end. i agree that a lot of information may fell unnecessary, but i'm sure something like that would be appreciated by a lot of fans and with the important information at the start of the page it won't botter anyone, of couse this will need to look pretty XD.

if anyone wants to do stages, i made a B5 Page (needs to be updated yet). you can use a copy/past and edit from there XD

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title ... _5th_Stage

10. Naomi

That sounds good, but for the TV appearances, maybe we should only include AKB's TV shows or non-AKB shows that they're regulars in (if any)? Because the more popular girls are on so many TV shows now that the entire page would be covered in TV appearances. And possibly include the episodes that the girls who aren't regulars in AKB shows, like AKBINGO! or something. =)

I could do more if no one wanted to claim any of the remaining members. I just listed 16 because I didn't know if I was allowed to do more. XD

11. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

aakun: I already started making pages for songs and stages. I didn't see this thread until a few minutes ago. :/

I figured out how to do what jpopstop has. Like here for Team K's 6th stage: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title ... _6th_Stage
    I made some changes. Like song pages with which member is in which unit and the song credits. I was planning on adding specific pages for each song. Like how PARTY hajimari yo has 3 different teams who perform it, they'll have a different page for each, which are accessible in each team's stage page.

I'll edit: K6's page to match B5's but I don't know a lot of the information like subs and such.

12. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I think it'll also be beneficial if you add any solo works the members has done outside of AKB, like in Tomochin's page I''m going to add her photobooks and solo songs.

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Naomi, I've been updating the Natsuki page on Wikipedia for a while now, so it's as up to date as possible if you want to just basically copy paste it. If not, I can totally do hers on S48's wiki for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsuki_Sato

(Oh, and if you're going to update it, I would ask Zabitan on Nihongogo if you can use the picture: it's from his two-shot, and I asked to use it for Wikipedia)

14. Naomi

^ If you want to update Natsuki's page on S48's wiki, you can if you want to. XD

And as for the picture, the pages already have the profile pictures, so I figured we were just going to go with that. ^^;

15. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

I didn't see this thread either >.<

Umm I've already started updating things. (You may have noticed my fingerprints all over the changes page :XD:) I'm just about finished with Team A 1st Stage (Though I didn't change some of the layout for the actual Team A 1st Stage page...cause I'm not to sure which songs were encores and where the MC's are and whatnot, and I don't understand jap so there's alot of information not there).
    What I've done with the songs is this:

[[|thumb|200px| Song title performed at yadayada]]
    [[|thumb|200px| song title performed at yadayada]]

'''''' / is a song performed in .

== Information ==
    *'''Kanji Title:'''
    *'''Romaji Title:'''
    *'''English Title:'''

Lyrics can be found [ here].

== Performing Members ==

== Credits ==

*'''Lyrics:''' [[Akimoto Yasushi]] (秋元康)
    *'''Composition:'''
    *'''Arrangement:'''

== Concert/Shuffle Performances ==
    * concert name
    ** performed by so and so
    Example: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Classmate

I used pics from here

I wasn't sure if we should make another page for songs that are both singles and stage songs... we could shove it all in one page or split it up by into eg. Skirt, Hirari and Skirt,Hirari (Stage Unit)

Sorry :XD: I was watching her Shukan 100 questions and I couldn't help myself :p

16. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

As one who came to AKB48 through my interest in Japanese television, as complete a listing as possible would be greatly appreciated. Designating 'series regular' or listing the specific episodes the actress was in, as well as what role played, would be greatly appreciated- if the information is available.

BTW- Thank you all for organizing this. I just wish I wasn't such a noob so I could help some. Thank you! Thank you!

17. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Can I help too? Maybe with the stage songs.

18. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^ lol of course XD

ok i edited the example of the member page with what people have suggedested for now (i'm thinking in doing a wiki example tomorrow to make it even easier)

==Profile==
    Name: Romaji (Kanji)
    Nickname: Romaji (Japanese)
    Birthdate: Month dd, yyyy (Blood Type: **)
    Birthplace: Region, Japan
    Height, Wight (B/W/H): ***cm, **kg (B: **cm / W: **cm / H: **cm)
    [[New Team]] ([[Old Team]]): [[New Team]] ([[Old Team]])
    Generation (Stage Debut): *th Gen (Stage Debut: Month dd, yyyy)
    Subgroup: Romaji
    Agency: [[Romaji]]
    Blog: link

Catchphrase: Kanji (Romaji) "English" (like in my motto sections in the singles

==Singles Participated In==
    ★ Senbatsu:
    - [[single title]]
    -
    Undergirls:
    -
    Theate Girls:
    -
    Other: (Bingo PV, Sakura no Hanabritachi and Sakushio pv, nacchi+nonti in Romance Irane, etc)

==Stage Units==
    -(ex) K1: romaji
    -
    -

==Solo Works== (from photobooks to songs, movies, etc)

==Trivia== (stuff like shunkan's 100 Q&A thing go separate, make another page for that and then link it here)
    -
    -

==Other Information==
    *here all the random stuff like favorite smell and favorite color, it whichever order the person fells like (since it'd be too painful to organize that D=)*

==Media Appearance ==
    (semi-regular and regulars shows)
    (ex) AKBINGO!
    Ariyoshi
    PON! etc

(random shows listing, make a new page for the member and do list there, then link it to the page)
    (yyyy.mm.dd) Romaji (Kanji and Link? i dunno...)

i like the idea of solo pages for songs (i think making different pages isn't really needed though, like AnOriginalName did looks pretty good to me <3)

don't worry about that, we can all help to edit those things later on XD. i'll edit the first post tomorrow (and don't forget to post what you are doing so we don't end up doing the same thing!)

19. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    For stuff like the Shukan AKB 100 questions...do you mean creating a separate page for the whole thing... eg a "Takamina's 100 Shukan Questions" with a transcript of all the questions?
    And are we going to link to nihongogo for translations of things like the AKB48 Complete 2005-2008 and the Visual book questions that Hana is currently working on?

Mmmm put me down for AKBINGO! ...I'll prob switch between that and some Team A stage songs, depending on time, what I feel like doing and if i can be bothered :XD:.

I've started on the AKBINGO! page. What do you guys think? Is it too much? Too cluttered? Too confusing?
    Hey AikyiTaizne, I'm really sorry 'bout not asking before I posted it.... but I paraphrased/put together/copied bits/etc, of the episode summaries you did for the AKB48 1ji 59fun and AKB48 0ji 59fun episodes. I've credited it to you, but if you don't want them there, I can delete them and start writing my own.

I've added links to Gideon's overview posts, and will eventually add them all to the appropriate episodes. For more recent episodes I'll probably link to certain posts (like shoujiki shouji question translations) and whatnot. It'll make it easier to find more information for those of us who can't understand Japanese.

20. Naomi

For where we're supposed to put what singles they're in - where do we put if they were in non-Under/Theater girls songs? Like Yasai Sisters, Team PB/YJ, Lucky Seven, etc. That's why I just put everything under B-sides. :D