Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I hope you have a lot of money then because she has a looot of muscles ahah

Yes she doesn't need a lot of votes to rank up. The last elections she was only few votes away from the girls above her (sometimes it was ridiculous like not even 50 votes).
    I'm not sure yet but I might go to Japan around the time of the voting and I have a lot of trustworthy friends who sure will be in Japan during that time. So if I can organize something it would be nice. It's cheaper to buy a lot of codes rather than ship the CDs to your home and then vote.
    Last year I bought 5 CDs and then after 5 codes. I want to do more this year.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Most campaigns for elections have one person or two people who buys the votes and puts all the codes in, because you can't be sure of how many people are voting and how many times they voted (I've seen some where people would say they voted 20 times but they only voted 3 times)... I would be able to make the project and spread the word/information, I would just need someone to sort out the money situation? If I could get someone to do that then I could start the project, right? You wouldn't mind helping out right @emiche. ? And others on this thread that want to help out too of course!

3. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Yes of course I'm all in ! I really want a good and solid campaign project with people motivated like you :D

4. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    The campaign is a really good idea. Every single extra vote matters. I can't help with Paypal but if there is any other way I can help with this I am willing to.

5. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Those abs make me blush....

6. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Another ANN translation part from Skorpion-san

Tomu: Next. Oh! Here it is!
    Yuuka: What?
    Tomu: “Subject: I’m Hirata Rina”.
    Yuuka: Ah! Here it is!
    Tomu: She wrote “I’m the real one”. Let’s see… “Good evening, I want to take part in it too! And I have a request for Yuuka”. Eh? Aim- Aim- Ah, I don’t have to read it. “Do your best trying to read it hahaha”. Here, try to read it.
    Yuuka: EH?! You’re kidding, right? What’s this?!
    Tomu: It’s english. Go.
    Yuuka: Aim so ekkishidoto foo za conseruto nekkusuto wik. Yeah!
    Tomu: Yo. How was it?
    *nope*
    Tomu: *rotfl*
    Yuuka: What’s this.
    Tomu: Eh? Wait, wait, wait.
    Yuuka: Ok, Tomu’s turn.
    Tomu: I’m so excited for ZA concert next week.
    *right*
    Tomu: Here it is!
    Yuuka: You read it but do you know what it mean?
    Tomu: Something like I’m really looking forward for the concert of next week?
    *right*
    Tomu: Take this!
    Yuuka: Wait, wait, let me say it. Think about it.
    Tomu: What?
    Yuuka: You’re 20yo, aren’t you?
    Tomu: Wait, you’re 18yo, aren’t you?
    Yuuka: I’m just 18yo.
    Tomu: This is high school level! Or maybe even middle school.
    Yuuka: But I’m japanese!
    *happy TanoTomu laughing together*

source: http://xxxakaskorpion.tumblr.com/post/114095361005/tomu-next-oh-here-it-is-yuuka-what-tomu

in the link there also an audio, it is so funny to listen to... [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jpopidolfan

Jpopidolfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thank's for the link, Tano English is so cute and funny XD

8. daichan

daichan Kenkyuusei

shes a dancer. im not even surprised :shifty:

9. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Yuuka photographing for Renai Keikaku today, so maybe we will get another photos of her soon on http://renaikeikaku.jp/.

And don't forget April 15th is the release date of her solo gravure. Can't wait for it. ;)

Anyway, anyone has info about AKB young concert, is it gonna be streamed? *wishing*

10. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Got into tonight's Wiz performance. I had pretty good S level seats which were 3 rows from the front. When I went in I didn't really know what to expect, but thought it should have some merits since the whole Hall was pretty much sold out (around 1500 people by my estimate?). Now, because I saw Broadway stuff before, I wasn't completely blown away, but in the end it still a pretty fun musical comedy. I kind of expected her to have more lead time, but she just ended up singing around 2 solos and maybe 2 other unisongs. Tano does bring out the "fun" in Dorothy but during some of the scenes she's basically shouting with her high pitch voice all the time which got to me. In fact I thought she put TOO much energy into the performance, and it would suit her better to know when to take it down a bit. But in the end as the curtains rolled she did get the loudest ovation, which was pretty well deserved.

They also sold a pamphlet and poster but the big one sold out so I got the pamphlet, I posted some of the pics at https://twitter.com/naruse48/status/578960853149491201

11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

On the AKB48 Young concert today Yuka perform Arashi no Yoru ni Wa.
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....th-to-may-16th-2015.8586/page-11#post-1004180
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still don't know if she is in Yuko position or not. But, by seeing the line up,
    M13: Arashi no Yoru ni Wa (Moe, Mizuki, Ryoka, Tano)
    I believe Yuka will be in Yuko's position.

And to be honest, i always wondering why in K she is the only one that perform totally in Yuko position, Jurina doesn't perform Kokoro no Sofa when she is there. The only reason i got it is because Jurina doing gyakuten before in Oshima K. But still doesn't answer the next question, why Mako has to switch doing Gyakuten when Jurina not around, Yuka can also perform that. :confused::confused:

With her centering Heavy Rotation in Team K's zenkoku tour, she is more and more be introduced as a second Yuko IMO. (again, just my opinion)

Edit: when Mion around, she is still the center for Heavy Rotation. :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Calling all Tano fans! :banana:

We (Me - minaeshi, Emiche., and notsolittlej) are looking for a few more people to join our campaign as team members!
    As stated in the last few pages, we have been discussing getting Tano into Undergirls! We want to be able to reach a large platform, so we would like to have more people help us with sorting the money process, voting code buying and sorting, and promoting this project on social networking sites. The more the merrier! If you're interested, please drop me a message via Stage 48 or my Twitter.

The campaign goes live this week (after the 48G members announce their candidacy)! :1st:
    Thank you ^_^

13. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    i wish i could help but i wouldnt know how to help...

14. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Tano is still in Team K !
    We'll have tanotomu in team K *0* I hope we'll have a lot of fan service ;)
    ALSO SHE MADE IT SHE IS SENBATSU FOR THE SUMMER SINGLE !!!!!

15. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

I am still very shocked!! Still cannot think properly from all this news today.. :shock::shock::shock:

16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Ok. Calm down a little bit.
    How you guys opinion? Surely the good news is Yuuka in senbatsu, and TanoTomu in K. :1st:

How about the current Team K line up without Mako and Yui-neesan? I still don't think everything goes better. :cry:
    Mion being in front? and Ikumin? and the Kennin is still there. Arrgghhh... :confused::confused::confused:
    *maybe I should ask this in Team K thread instead?*

17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    another senbatsu appearance..:omfg:

hmm..idk, i dont like the new capt. but overall i think it stay the same for tanochan with more competitor thanks to mion and tomu which probably make things more entertaining and challenging for her..

18. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm really happy that Tano got chosen for his senbatsu. But apparently not everyone appears in the PV and only 16 will get to perform on TV. So okay it's great she's in but if she's not in the PV nor live shows then what's the point ?
    For the new team K I think she will stay in her spot. Miion is probably gonna take Mako's position and Miichan will take Yuihan's. Tano will have to fight Tomu and Ikumin mostly. We need to wait SSK to see where Tano is and if Tomu maintained her spot.

19. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho

We don't know the girls who'll be in the PV, they could do as in Green Flash and only show the young ones (or part of them). Also for the performances on TV she might replace one of the 16 girls who might not be able to be there.

20. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Milky said she didn't appear in the PV so if Milky isn't in Tano doesn't have a lot of chances to be in too :/

And of cours she can sub for some girls but it's not the same.