The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well damn if this true. Kinda predicted that overseas group is allowed to have sister group from that teasing in jkt's official guidebook (BDG48/Bandung48)

[​IMG]
    Leaked managu shooting?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    new info: from left to right: Liu JiongRan (GuaiShou), dunno, Gong ShiQi (17), Lu Ting (DaGe), Wang Lu (Lu Bao), Li YiTong (FaKa), Zhang Xin, Kong XiaoYin (XiaoYinJie), Zhao Yue (HuiZhang)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I thought it's going to be something like Ponytail but this time the swimsuits are... more exposing

4. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    Very interesting development!! Could this be part of a strategy where the 5th gen members will play a role?

5. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

well these 8 more these other girls Chen GuanHui, Mo Han, Qiu XinYi, Xu JiaQi, Zhao JiaMin, Zhang YuGe, Ju JingYi, Wan LiNa, Yi JiaAi, Chen YiXin who surely are in the senbatsu unless the refuse like Lin SiYi, would be 18 members
    and I think that the other 6 girls have to be between Zeng YanFen, Feng XinDuo, Xu Han, XuYang YuZhuo, Chen Si, Xu ChenChen and maybe Li YuQi? Wu ZheHan? a 4th gen?
    My dream would be that Sae and Mariya could be there...

Sorry for my english

6. Oranges

Oranges Kenkyuusei

7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I am about 100% certain senbatsu is
    Team SII: Dai Meng, Kong XiaoYin, Mo Han, Qian BeiTing, Xu ChenChen, Xu JiaQi, Zhang YuGe
    Team NII: Gong ShiQi, Huang TingTing, Ju JingYi, Li YiTong, Lu Ting, Wan LiNa, Yi JiaAi, Zeng YanFen, Zhao Yue
    Team HII: Chen YiXin, Li DouDou, Liu JiongRan, Wang Lu, Xu Yang YuZhuo, Yang HuiTing, Zhang Xin
    4th Gen: Wu ZheHan

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  8. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Ladies and gentlemen, i give to you, 夜蝶 (Ye Die), otherwise known as おしべとめしべと夜の蝶々 (Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou).

Sometimes i really do feel sorry for the members for what the fans put them through...

they've been calling for Luo Lan (LanLan) and Wu Zhe Han (RenRen/WuZhe) to do it as the tallest and the shortest for some time now...guess this has to suffice?

Attached Files:

9. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    BTW, for those who didn't understand why the audience kept laughing during MC3 i think (or maybe it was MC2), the kept laughing at the fact that the other members besides DuoDuo had boobs, and then cause one of them said '大你' which translates into 'you're bigger (older), you speak first' which the audience immediately connected it to boob size, and the audience kept telling the members to 'speak in order (of boob size)' so DuoDuo had to speak last.

So if anyone types to you BACD, you understand what's going on.

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Oranges Thanks a lot for sharing the joint show A! Do you happen to have a list of the performing members? I'm still having a bit of trouble recognizing some of the newest members. :^^;:

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    SII: Jiang Yun, Li YuQi, Shen ZhiLin, Xu ZiXuan, Yuan DanNi, Zhao JiaMin, Zhao Ye
    NII: Chen JiaYing, Chen WenYan, Dong YanYun, Feng XinDuo, He XiaoYu, Lin SiYi, Luo Lan, Meng Yue, Tang AnQi, Zhang YuXin
    HII: Hao WanQing, Li QingYang, Lin Nan, Liu PeiXin, Wang BaiShuo, Wu YanWen, Xie Ni, Xu Han, Xu YiRen

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Thanks a lot @Crests !!
    So the members I didn't recognize are 5 girls from HII, I guess I need to get (even) more interested in them.

13. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    lol I'm away during 1 week and I missed ALL these news. :drool:

14. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    I thought they would release a MV every month, but they will release both at the same time
    I wonder what MV they will release in Yinyuetai for this EP
    "Suzukake Nanchara" and "Ookami to Pride" or only "Suzukake Nanchara"
    I would like to see both (Ookami to Pride :inlove: ) in Yinyuetai.

15. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    I know but I wonder if they'll released "Ookami to Pride" on Tudou rather than on Yinyuetai, this would be the first time, if they will release 2 MV at the same time on Yinyuetai.

16. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    I saw on facebook that SNH48 got 1 million (Yuan?) :shocku: for this contract, can someone confirm?

17. Jinn

Jinn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    I don't know, but I think that the MV will release tomorrow. Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum. This will do 2 years I follow SNH48.

18. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    You've followed SNH for two years? Is that what you're trying to say?

19. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    Welcome!

20. Jinn

Jinn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Yes
    Thank you