Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    what a heartfelt message. it's good to know she chooses to bounce back instead of quitting.

now I understand why she is working so hard in her television appearances. hope her wishes for SSK comes true.

2. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

The message is really touching. I'm glad she didn't quit, she has a one of the most interesting personalities in the 48 group, I hope her work and effort can be seen in this year SSK.

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Murashige seems to have lost her Kennin

4. WinterBloss

WinterBloss Kenkyuusei

They cancelled all sister group kennin and keep only akb kennin.And Aanya isn't push to the level of akb kennin so....
    Seems like mgmt saw no potential of kennin in sister group so they just cancel them.
    Good news is without Non's kennin hkt's senbatsu will have 1 more slot, so one more chance for Shige to continue in senbatsu.

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She posted on g+ saying that she's no longer a kennin (below)
    兼任解除;_;

She must be really gutted :( she loved her kennin and it's a shame that she'll miss out on a lot of oppurtunitys. Most people hate kennin status but I think it was really a great thing for Aanya...

6. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Agree. She's doing well with her kennin. Imo, her kennin is a successful one

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Annya's Kennin was a saving grace. If she had not been a Kennin, it is likely IMO that we would no longer have Annya as an HKT member. So yes, it sucks, big hairy ones, that she is losing this Kennin.:(

8. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    This is not fair, I mean, Yukirin was never there... I think she did like 3stages with Team N, so who cares about her kennin, but Annya, she was there, she improved a lot, I can remember new Team N shonichi she was all excited haha. Her sentansai, was good I was really happy bc she had a great encore call!

She can't reject or idk do something about it? ;-;

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    It seems that the only who can reject is Kaotan, or at least is the only who have mentioned something like that.

10. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    What I think takes the piss is that the new NMB single isn't even out yet and she's on it but now not in the team...

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Still in the team. The shuffle has not taken effect yet. These thing are not implemented immediately. It will be a couple months atleast, and probably not till after election, that the shuffled members will move to their new teams, and the canceled Kennin's will no longer be Kennin.

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

well, maybe they announce new sistergroup kennins at a later date. I think Mikan and Anna were literary those who profited from their kennins most. (inter sister group ones, not akb ones)

13. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ahhh my bad, I assumed it was effective immediately. In that case we're lucky she got a final appearance.

14. WinterBloss

WinterBloss Kenkyuusei

I think the shuffer will take effect when ngt48 debuts.
    Maybe Murashige has half a year left at best. Hope that she can make use of every day till there.
    But I was looking forward to Murashige being in nmb48 senbatsu. :((

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

indeed now that it has officially been canceled there's no way they'd include her into senbatsu Q_Q;

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the shuffle should take affect probably before the SSK single definitely before NGT theater debut.

17. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    o_O I didn't see one close up of Murashige in the new KIV mv preview... Geeze not even 1 in 2mins of video. I thought she wasn't in it at all till I cause a glimpse of her at the end of the preview...

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

she might show up in the rest of it(?). But yes, same feeling here. I think if the mngmnt finished punishing her, then they actually should stick to that decision.

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Her part at the end was great though! That smile of hers!
    It's not just Aanya though, they're 'showcasing' a lot of the other members and I think that it's a good decision for KIV. But I'm certain we will have more Shige in the other half of the MV. Hopefully as happy and vibrant as we've already seen her.

20. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Not much but decent amount of screen time :cute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]