Event / Concert AKB48 Young Members Nationwide Tour: Mirai wa Imakara Tsukurareru (15/03/25 to 15/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Doubt there will be a live stream. We would have heard about it by now.

Audio stream? hmm..........

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Audio (more in likely). Usually never is a video stream (unless its on TV or being streamed by them.)

Mostly cause I didn't see the point of having a different thread for the AKB Harucon concert when I had made the OP for the tour and the Harucon concert. I know its not apart of the Young Members Concert. But I figured the Setlist and the chat about the Harucon concert can just go here (like the sister groups one did last year in that Spring Concert thread).

3. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, I also doubt there will be a stream/video. they want to make money by selling dvd/br lol
    just hope someone give a live report

4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Yeahhhhhh, thanks for keeping me sane lololololol

THOUGH if there's anything as big as that Minna Daisuki reveal from the NMB concert awhile back...
    ...we'll probably have audio stuff & maybe some phone video stuff from whatever they announce...if anything...

5. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    we just need to pray that some brave wota will audiostream the concert. i hope their phone is fully charged.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    AKB48 Young Members Nationwide Tour
    March 25, 2015
    Saitama Super Arena
    Saitama, Japan

Setlist
    Kageana: Mion Mukaichi

M00: Overture
    M01: Tsubomitachi
    M02: Party ga Hajimaru Yo
    M03: Kimi no Koto Ga Suki Dakara
    M04: Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!
    M05: BINGO!

MC1

M06:
    Squall no Aida ni
    M07: Ame no Doubutsuen
    M08: Ponytail to Shushu (Sakura Miyawaki Center)
    M09: Nagisa no Cherry (Sayaya (c), Miyabi and Megu)
    M10: Fushidara no Natsu (Kodama Haruka (c), Nao Furuhata,Yuria Kizaki (c), Aigasa Moe, Maria Abe, Nana Fujita, Fuuko Yagura)
    M11: Baby! Baby! Baby!

MC2: Chori, Mikichan, Renacchi, Yuria, Moekyun, Sayaya, Seichan, Haruppi

M12: 1994-nen no Raimei (Juri Takahashi (c), Megu Taniguchi, Miyu Omori, Okawa Rio, Kitazawa Saki)
    M13: Arashi no Yoru ni Wa (Moe, Mizuki, Ryoka, Tano)
    M14: Viva! Hurricane (Sakura Miyawaki Center)
    M15: Akai Pin Heel to Professor (Jurina Matsui Solo)
    M16: Kaisoku to Doutaishiryoku (Renacchi (c), Tomu, Haruppi)
    M17: Only Today (Kojimako Center)

MC3: Kojima Mako, Mukaichi Mion, Tano Yuka, Owada Nana, Oshima Ryoka

M18: Anata to Christmas Eve (Nao Furuhata and Nana Okada)
    M19: Sasemeyuki Regret
    M20: First Rabbit
    M21: Valentine Kiss
    M22: White day ni wa... (Haruka Kodama and Mion Mukaichi)

MC4: Nana Okada, Chiyori Nakanishi, Nao Furuhata, Mio Tomonaga, Nagisa Shibuya, Fuuko Yagura

M23: JK Nemurihime
    M24: Joshikousei wa Yamerarnai
    M25: Seijun Philosophy
    M26: Sakura no Ki Ni Narou (Haruna Kojima (c), Jurina Matsui, Rena Kato, Rina Kawaei, Yuria Kizaki, Sakura Miyawaki, Rina Ikoma)
    M27: Juuryoku Sympathy
    M28: Iiwake Maybe
    M29: Kibouteki Refrain
    M30: Heavy Rotation (Mion Mukaichi Center)
    M31: Otona he no Michi

Main Show END

ENCORE
    EN01:
    Green Flash
    EN02: Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!
    EN03: Shoujotachi Yo
    EN04: 10nen Sakura

END

ANNOUNCEMENT
    Sub Unit: Dendemu Chu! (Nana Owada, Mion Mukaichi, Yuiri Murayama, Miku Tanaka, Nako Yabuki, Saya Kawamoto, Megu Taniguchi)

Pics (Thanks @t-motion for the pics btw)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Miyabi and Megu in Nagisa no Cherry! :^O^:
    Even if they're backdnacers to Sayaya, it's great! :^^;:

Not a fan of Sakura centering two units though. She's probably centering some of the group songs. :glare:

The stage looks pretty cool though! Reminds me of the legendary Morning Musume's Best Of Japan tour of 2004. :cold:

8. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

OMG I pretty much got what I wanted! Tho no Miyabi makes me sad and namba girls. Sayaya, Miion, Yuiri(!!!!!), Naanya and Megu! And yay to new Tentomou song!

9. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    Yuiri and Megu are nice addition, but i don't see why NakoMiku? They're not even AKB and not participate in the concert lol. But earlier i also have a thought "Young Member Concert without Nako Miku?" but then they appeared (?) so i guess it's still relate.

What would happen to Tentoumu now?

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm glad Sakura was able to center two songs, there were so few members available, she should have centered even three or four or even the whole damn thing. :hmm:

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wow.

1) There's quite a few songs I don't know on the setlist :eek: I will have to look them up. I am disappointed there wasn't a really dance-heavy song as there are a lot of strong dancers amongst the young members.
    2) Kojiharu! What? I saw this listed and thought "right, she'll announce graduation then" but apparently not? Kojiharu is messing with my brain.
    3) Dendenmuchu! It sounds good, but I am now worried for Tentoumuchu. Is this the start of a Megutan push? And I'm really pleased for Yuiri, I wouldn't have guessed she would be included. Also if Tentoumuchu is ladybirds, what is Dendenmuchu?
    4) Sakura centering two units? C'mon, there's loads of potential centers amongst these members. Edit: whoops, one was Ponytail to shushu for some reason in the middle of unit songs o_O
    5) Naachan/Nao singing! I want to hear this. Hope it was good.

Thanks for doing the setlist @ForrestFuller :)

12. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

AkaPin seems really, really out of place in this grouping... :^^;:

Overall this setlist features an amazingly high number of some of my least favorite tracks in 48, although I love that they performed Sakura no Ki ni Narou since that rarely gets pulled out. Random Kojiharu is random!

I hoped the new subunit would be a legitimate unit, with single releases and all that jazz. I like the roster, even with the strange addition of NakoMiku, but these girls deserve more than just a derivative b-side grouping that will only draw comparisons to the original. If this is a one-time thing for the 40th single, then NBD I guess, but if they wind up mirroring the trajectory of Tentomu then dammit, new name I say!

13. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  14. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Yup, precious kennins favored at akb48 concert, what a shokku.. Even Kawaei as the third senbatsu member there, was left out, ridic is ridic.
    The new unit seems ok, I'm especially happy for Sayaya and Megu getting in.

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

ANNOUNCEMENT
    Sub Unit: Dendemu Chu! (Nana Owada, Mion Mukaichi, Yuiri Murayama, Miku Tanaka, Nako Yabuki, Saya Kawamoto, Megu Taniguchi)

mm not what i was expecting..
    i though it was the unit with paru saku milky and kawaei :(
    this is like another TC.. at least give them another name (like not yet or something like that)

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Ponytail is a unit song this time? Cuz from the list Sakura only centers that and Viva Hurricane and you guys are saying 2 units.

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I saw on Twitter that the concert wasn't sold out. Right?

18. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

another new unit ?? wow....why they don't put the girls into existing units usch as diva or no3b as the 2nd gen units a.k.a nidaime ??

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    New unit and no agency transfers ?
    I'm fearin this will be only B sides songs and will be droped after 1 year.

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    All? old units are linked together with different agencies and no new girl belongs to any outside agency.