Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Binary_Fairy

Binary_Fairy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ridiculously happy with this Senbatsu, though...if I could make once change I would add Madoka back, but maybe HKT will get a strong coupling song? Seems like the sister groups got really shafted here...

2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  3. paruru

paruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  4. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

5. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    No more summer happiness?:cold:
    But great song tho!

6. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Re: Annin, I cannot recall other instances of a senbatsu being refused. Can anyone confirm?

Clearly something is not right. Having seen and thankfully not experienced depression or post traumatic syndrome, let us hope it is not that. Wish her well.

7. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Rofl that's where I got it from was all XD thanks though!

Not a surprise - I'm glad they did it in fact.

-----

As far as the song goes - I'm kinda Eh on it... It's ok. Better then Green Flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Anyway it's it cool song. I have mixed feelings about all the announcements today, but really, if we're just talking about the song itself, that's one of the best they have come up with since UZA

9. jaechan

jaechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Wait what happened to Miki?

10. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

It is summer song? '-'

11. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The intro sounds like Kesshou! It's very similar

12. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, I'm really digging the preview. Total change of pace from the other summer singles and I love that. Someone on the AKS songwriting team has really been on a 90s kick this year though, huh. :awesome:

Soooo...with that front three it's basically NyaaKB 2.0, and this single comes out right on the heels of that release. Good few months for Paruru fans! I was hoping they'd offer a reasonable senbatus with maybe 25 members, max, but oh well, extra slots for girls like Tano and Ryoka isn't a bad thing.

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I was joking when I said it was about time for another huge ass Senbatsu :fp:

^I'm not the only one who doesn't think Paruru is a good center?

14. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Firstly, i read about ricchan's graduation, and i thought that annin would have a bigger chance for senbatsus
    then i read that annin's not in senbatsu, i became frustated.
    then i read another article at akbwrapup that annin refused to be in senbatsu, i was a bit relieved
    then i read on this thread that it was a sign of graduation, i became frustated.
    then finally i know that she won't graduating for a mean time, and that really relieving

THIS SONG JUST THRILLED ME AT THE ANNOUNCEMENT! WONDER HOW IT SURPRISES ME AT THE REALESE!

......well you could ignore this

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

I've got mixed feelings on it. I really wanted to see a Jurina center - next year though. People are right - Paruru has really worked hard this year on improving herself. I willing to give her a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    hoping to see Sayanee playing the guitarparts of this song at some point in time ^^

17. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    omg! literally my new favourite summer song! It reminds me of "kessho" but little bit nogizaka-ish (the outfits is kinda nogizaka-ish tho) and there is a part which is same like the opening part of Coldplay "A sky full of stars" (start from 3:27) lol

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I wouldn't be surprised if both Riichan and Annin were seeking psychologic or psychiatric assistance after the hell raised last year. If Annin says she's suffering a lot, I'm pretty sure she's hurting a lot more than she's letting know. Having just said *that*.... goodness gracious. I feel so bad for her. She could have said anything else, but she said THAT. She's doing really bad. Let her rest for a while.

With Riichan out very soon she will follow in a couple months' time, I'm sure.

Other than that, I like this lineup? How many expected a Paruru solo center? She's grown a lot since Eien Pressure and SayaKuro, and any lineup that gives us a change from constant Mayuyu is well-received. I love Mayuyu, but she's been everywhere and it's gonna drive people crazy.

I like the song overall. Seems kind of Green Flash/Nogizaka-ish to me lol. Really separating itself from other cutesy singles. This has a cool vibe to it. Goodness gracious, Paruru. I see myself just playing it over and over to motivate myself in the morning lol

Miichan is in, too. Okay, I want it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  19. AWchan

AWchan Kenkyuusei

Wow, I'm speechless. It doesn't look like a summer song? It is not so summer-y but the song itself is so good, not on the level of Green Flash or Kibouteki Refrain. Can someone tell me what's this song about? The title is quite tricky.

And by the way, the part when the last chorus is just about to begin, there seems to be a change of pitch, just like in the last verse of Labrador Retriever, but in Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, it doesn't change smoothly. Am I the only one who is disturbed by this kind of thing?

Oh, and if someone have the formation, I will be really happy.

20. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I can totally see myself raving to this single in a stadium/club/dome :banana: