Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Also I forgot which thread i just read that said Renacchi is in front row. (already read too much news today)
    From previous senbatsu line up, only 1 spot left from Annin who decline from being included in this single, and if it is Renacchi, then there are the 16 switching Mion with Mako.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Regardless, I'm happy she's still in K!
    Honestly, Team A is filled with powerhouse members so she would have been overshadowed. Team B and 4 are filled with either Staple members (MaYuki) or new gens (3Musketeers) so K is perfect lmao. I feel like she can maintain her position in stage performances and be center most of the time like she usually is. Right now her battle is with Mion and Tomu. The ranking for team K probably looks like this now

Jurina/Sayanee
    Miichan/Haruppi
    Mion
    Tano/Tomu
    Ikumi
    Akicha

3. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    this 40th single senbatsu is kinda confusing, well whatever its most likely the same as kibouteki refrain with team a and b..
    i think nakano ikumi probably gets more spotlight about the same as kodama tho it doesnt really matter as long as jurina and sayanee still here. whoever come and go, team k will be heavily focused on this two. i guess there wont be much change in theater stage as well, with tanochan and moe served as sayaneejurina under, mion minegishi replacing mako yui, ikumi or takajo replacing kitahara while tomu maybe played as kodama or jurina under. tanochan basically gain nothing from this shuffle but i agree what important is she stay in team k, moving tanochan to other team at this point will be disaster.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tanochan has now entered the SSK.

5. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

And April 1st will be Yuuka's seitansai stage. :flower:

Yuuka seitansai 2015.png

7. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai formation from the concert
    1st Row: Paruru
    2nd Row: Jurina, Sakura
    3rd Row: Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Renacchi, Yuria, Takamina, Yui
    4th Row: Miion, Sasshi, Ikoma, Sayanee, Yukirin, Rena, Ricchan
    5th Row: KojiMako, Naanya, Uha, Miichan, Sae, Juri, Ryoka, Tanochan
    6th Row: Dasu, Naachan, Sayaya, Milky, Haruppi, Tomu, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Ikumin

A bit weird line up. I thought Yuuka will be in last row.

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Can't wait to see her seitansei!!!
    Wow I'm so surprised by the formation. I'm glad she's not last row but I would have preferred her to be in the middle of her row.
    Miion is above Kojimako that's a surprise. Maybe that's why they put her in K to push her more. If you think about the hierarchy then in K Tano is before Haruppi, Tomu and Ikumin and on the same level as Miichan. That's great. And she has a better position than in Kibouteki :)

9. lucia9901

lucia9901 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    dy_lucia9901
    I'm seeing a new prospect for Tanochan~ at least her recognition is starting to shine, sooner or later, she's be one of the main in Team K~
    As for senbatsu, i'm always excited to watch her perform (even sometimes as substitute)

10. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Ahh.. I forgot the full translation is also already done by bluementaiko-san. Arigatou blue-san!! :):)
    http://bluementaiko.net/2015/03/28/tano-yuuka-muto-tomu-all-night-nippon-31815-english-subs/

And.. Nova-san also re-timed it to match with the video version.

I found it funny that the magazine staff is need to retouch her abs. :lol::^^;:
    And the best part is the letter from Tomu, it is really touching. :flower:

I never thought that the two combi can be this funny, I always thought Tomu is more of quiet type, and i was wrong. :XD:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  12. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Went for her last WIZ performance. It was amazing.
    She's trying her best to shine, and it would be great if she could get the support from international fans. :D

13. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    ah..so today is the last schedule of tanochan wiz performance, i thought it was over already since she resumed her akb activity lately. well otsukaresama desu, cant wait to see how the wiz experience brings more awesomeness to her level of performance..

14. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

^Yes for Tokyo exhibition. @tkmnwen, last schedule on March 22th, right? It will continue on Osaka, Nagoya, till Fukuoka.
    The WIZ last performance are April 25-26 in Fukuoka. :)

At first, i worried knowing this schedule that she would be too busy to be in summer single senbatsu, but glad she was joined the senbatsu. :flower:

15. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    For Tanochan, her last one in Tokyo is March 21st. Umechan did the closing for Tokyo on 22nd. They are moving to Osaka Nagoya and Fukuoka for the rest of April. Tano is going to be performing at all the 3 venues.
    She's a cute kid to watch always, tho her handshakes are less spectacular now. Love her on stage for Young Concert since she's always on my side. Like the 3rd song, she's on the stage behind my area and I took up my board, and for that moment that she turned back, she saw me, shocked look and waved. I'm about 6 rows from the stage behind, but 1st row facing the main stage in Arena. Throughout the concert, it was fanservice abundance from Tanochan. LOL

16. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I would love to see her performing WIZ :(
    Apparently there's a competition between Tomonaga Mio, Tanochan and Muruyama Yuiri on 755 and the one who win will release a solo photobook. It's something about the watch on 755. But I don't really know how it works.
    But I hpe Tanochan will win ! Can you imagine a solo photobok for her *o* it would be amazing !

17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    i see..thanks for the clarification, i didnt follow her much lately..
    a Photobook??!!! ow man another great chance comes..

18. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    From April 1st to April 30th, whoever gets the most watch (Tanochan, Mio or Yuiri) on 755 wil get to release a photobook.
    They get watch by clicking into their 755 talk.

19. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Omg I really hope her japanese fans will help her beacause a photobook would be awesome !

20. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    [​IMG]
    thats really a beautiful flower prepared by tanochan's birthday committee, good job!!

• Like Like x 1