Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Tano-chan,

Happy Birthday

After witnessing Tano-chan's performance as Dorothy in the musical "Wiz",
    I once again realized that girls with dreams can shine with such brightness.

"I'm worried about Tano-chan.." "Is she okay?"

When such thoughts started to appear here and there around me,
    I started to approach Tano-chan who always wearing an earphone while sitting in a corner.
    At that time, Tano-chan wasn't able to find a goal that she can works toward for,
    and she's worried about various kind of things.

Some times after that, Tano-chan begun to improve.
    What changed her is definitely not me alone, I'm sure everyone around feels the same way.
    It doesn't matters how many things people around you told you, only you can change yourself after all.
    Tano-chan change herself by her own power.

Being chosen for the AKB48 single, and the main role for the musical.
    Tano-chan taught me the meaning of changing yourself will leads to the change in your surrounding.

Tano-chan said she wish to be a captain in her own documentary. I think AKB48's future is bright.
    I really wish AKB48 will be loved by my generation, and future generations to come.
    The fact that there are members who are thinking about the future also helps me reinforce my will to succeed the role of soukantoku.

I wish for Tano-chan to continue shine brightly into the future.
    You can talk to me if there's anything, please don't hold back.

I wish this year will be the best in your life, I'll always stand by your side.

Happy Birthday~!

From Team K Captain, Yokoyama Yui

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Such a nice message from our Soutantoku! "I wish this year will be the best in your life" It sure will be! Nothing but good things have been happening this year for tano! :cute:

3. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

@goh1925 thx for the translation. :)
    Yuuka's seitansai stage was awesome. The cheer, the shout, the name's call, the audience really in high spirit just like her! :lol::lol:

Such a rare lineup, is it Miki and Nana in this pic?
    [​IMG]

You all should watch The DVD of Team K Zenkoku Tour, Yuuka have so much screentime. Really love the performances. Also, she performed Kuchibiru Furezu undering Sayanee. :flower:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  4. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @goh1925 thx for the translation and Tanochan's birthday performance was really epic and kudo to the birthday committee with those lovely flowers arrangement.

I just watched the Team K Zenkoku DVD and their performance at the Maihama theater is awesome. I enjoyed every seconds when Tanochan was performing her songs.
    also the stage is super cool and here is a gif.

Team K used the stage lift after their encore was over !! so cool
    [​IMG]

extra Tanochan gifs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  5. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

@LightFury: Ah, EPIC! is the word i am looking for to describe the seitansai stage!! :1st::1st:

And thx for the gif. I really love the performance, the costume, her voice suit my taste better into the song than in Maria. :XD:

Will miss a lot this moment though. :(
    Screen Shot 04-02-15 at 06.14 AM.PNG

6. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah we definitely going to miss the YuiTano combo soon....but we gain TanoTomu combo in Team K !!!

here is a cute YuiTano moment from the Zenkoku tour

[​IMG]

7. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    erm, wait, which zenkoku tour are we talking about?
    Did I miss something ?
    I'm only aware of Totori, Nagano, and Miyazaki.

8. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  9. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Im one of tano's new fans so im just gonna say im happy for her and her hard work. The reason i oshied her is because i love her dancing skills and she kinda reminds me of yuko. Other people say mion is yuko or kojimako is yuko but i think tano is very good and can surpass yuko. Im not saying im her oshi because shes more like Yuko its because i see alot of light in her. After i watches that documentary i just couldn't think of myself as a mayuyu oshi anymore.Well,thats all i had to say you can continue posting tano things.

10. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Just found it on DM. pinkmonsters-san already uploaded Yuuka's kuchibiru furezu performance only. :inlove:

11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Your situation is totally the same as mine. [hehe] For me, to get to Yuko's level is still a long road, but it is not impossible, sooner or later. ;)
    But actually I really love the three of them, they are really unique and strong character that current AKB/young gen have, though Yuuka resemblance a lot of Team K's image. :^^;:

12. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday

Confession

Beginner/Escape/UZA Medley

I don't have the Maihama concert on this PC so I'm gonna upload MARIA in a few hours

13. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    Seems like tanochan casted in majisuka gakuen stage play.. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source:mad:48gjp

14. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Ah gomen @notsolittlej, i didn't know pinkmonster is your channel, sorry to post the video here before you. :^^;:

15. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Can I ask more about this in here, or should I pm instead?

The detail of the single already announced, but the cover yet to be released. Because I am paruru hater, i want to avoid buying the type that has paruru solo cover. :p

Any of you shipping the CD to Asia, be it Singapore, Malaysia, or Indonesia? :)
    Hmm.. Maybe i am wrong that this project is also for collective buying CD for oversea fans, I am sorry before. :^^;:

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    This project is just to raise money to buy voting tickets for Tano to rank higher in the election. We have no intention in shipping cd's over to fans, sorry ^^
    Try checking out the Stage48 SHOP forums to see if some people are giving away the singles ^_^

17. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I want to see tano at undergirls center but might not happen. This year's election seems harder cuase of all the pushes in different groups.

19. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    While watching Tanochan's documentary :cry: After I finished :omfg: Go for it Tano! Aim to be the best captain ever!!!! By the way, does anybody know where to find the video of her centering Heavy Rotation?

20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

You can stream here, though only 360p quality.
    It is around 1:40:10 for team song, and 2:05:16 for double encore.
    It is smooth streaming, so it will only play by the time you select.

In the above link also has Team K Tottori performance that Yuka also centering in both Heavy Rotation.

if you want 720p version you can download in H!O for DVDRIP version.