1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The first two Assassin's Creed, yes. 3 is just lacking, though the boat battles where kinda good. Could of been better implemented. The latest Assassin's Creed, don't touch with a 10,000 mile long pole. Game is broke beyond fixing with patches. Not that Ubisoft cares enough to fix, they got their money from pre-sales. Man, I wish they would crumble and fade away, quickly.

The Last of Us!<3 Soooooo Good. Should be a movie.

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I want to play Xenoblade (and maybe Fatal Frame series) but i don't want to buy Wii-U lol, just hope they ported to PS4, huaha

yeah last of us is masterpiece, just make the order 1886 like trash lol

3. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Totally agree about the latest assassin's creed game, fall of bugs and ubisoft still hasn't taken their time to fix these problems. I'm just in it for the story as of now for the assassin's creed series. Just hoping the next game will turn out just as good as the first, always going to have the hope lol.

Agreed The last of us needs to be made into a movie, I really want a sequel too. Fatal Flame series is a pretty well put together horror games overall, one of my favorites.

4. atip00800

atip00800 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    atip00800
  5. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @FFXIII : It was one of the most disappointing games I've had played in awhile . I don't know what got into Enix to release a Final Fantasy without Final Fantasy . I felt like I'm playing Super Mario Bros. without Kooper Troopers but not like playing a FF . At the half of the game I quit playing and played a bit FFVII instead :p

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I finally bought a xbox 360 gamepad to play Risen 2 and Skyrim...too bad Risen 2 can't be played with it (it can't be played with the keyboard, with the mouse or with the gamepad, it ONLY can't be played with keyboard + mouse...I really though the industry of games was moving forward, but it seems that it's actually moving backwards... :fp:) and Skyrim doesn't seem to detect the gamepad :confused:. After a moment of despair (and a lot of oaths[hehe]) I decided to give the Pinnacle Game Profile a try...and it seems it works both with Risen and Skyrim (it still doesn't work with Risen 2, though). Well, it's time to learn to play with the gamepad... :p

7. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    My sister just put her stupid toys inside my cramped room, what kind people afford to buy multiple consoles but still borrow a TV.
    [​IMG]

8. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I feel like FFXIII was so bad that they made not one, but two sequels to try to make up for it. The first sequel sucked so hard (I watched my sister play it all) that I had zero desire to play the second one (sorry if anyone here liked it).

I've been playing a ton of Dragon Age: Inquisition. 40 hours in and I'm still enjoying it, though I'm a sucker for side quests because I'm a completionist. Kinda regretting that I chose to play as a warrior; Mage is clearly more my style. Now I just play as Dorian all the time, lol. The romances give the game a fun flavor.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are there others, at JeijeiFin, who try make own games also? At me it is wery big TRY.
    Nds lite. Only four games.

10. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I just started to play "Alice - Madness returns" again and after a few minutes I knew again why I quit playing it . It's the perfect game if you want to smash your keyboard/gamepad against the wall :yikes:

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I dont even yet know what idea these games[​IMG] are... Or chrono triggers that Millenium party´s drinking think. Also there was tests at some games which maybe broken my finger or so called joystick...

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i just play P.T. demo (PS4) because my friend recommend the game. i never scared playing horror games like Resident Evil/Dead Space even Fatal Frame/Silent Hill, but P.T. make me very scared lol

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What make good horror game? Story, lot blood at walls, grafick at dark or music. Lot blood at walls not, but these others yex.
    Anyway, what is villain(s) ( if them are.)?
    Good horror game what i play? Difficult say... maybe Friday the 13... well, isnt that Nogizaka46´s sing?

14. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I turn into a total scaredy-cat when it comes to horror games. I watched my friend play the P.T. demo while putting away laundry and got so scared that I threw the shirt I was folding up in the air and it landed on my head. Pretty scary though--the suspense was intense.

15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    P.T. is a different type of horror game.

I believe Kojima said something about there being a difference between horror games when you can kill your enemies(like the ones you listed) and when you can't kill them.

Also the atmosphere and puzzles in PT were very well done.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Slenderman. That is all.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... Not yet play "not Kill" horror. Or i don't remeber...

18. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mobile applications are games too right?
    I'm so into Shironeko Project. Reached rank 60 in just 3 weeks cause playing with friends is fun haha

19. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Got myself an Xbox One as a part of some special deal my new internet provider was doing, which means I obviously bought the new MK! Definitely doesn't disappoint and is so far a lot of fun to play (though I'm finding myself button bashing half the time just because I suck lol)
    The amount of jumpscares in the Krypt are beyond crazy though. I don't appreciate being jumped by 4 spiders and a wolf in the span of 2 minutes :glare:

20. Lens

Lens Kenkyuusei

Just got GTA V for the PC! Any 48G related crews out there or wanna start one?