AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Gunning for Ichino Narumi on SKE side.

With that starter team. [hehe]

Gonna be rough. Doubt I can even get close to top 30 but I'm sure I could do top 100. May have to use some gems though depending on how hard people are going to try in the next few days.

2. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hey guys, there is something very strange happening with my ranking position in akb side. When I looked in the morning, I was in 79th. In the afternoon I dropped to 80th and now at night I dropped again to 81th. This is happening with someone else!?

3. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

It happened to me too
    The first time I check my rank it was 104th, right after the maintenance
    Then it went up to 102nd, and then 100th, now it back to 102nd
    I don't even know what is my real rank, now I wondering if it will back to 104th later

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^it could be that some of the players in your rankings are changing oshimen so they temporarily drop out of the rank

5. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah, it could it be this. But like shinigami said, we don't know our real rank. We can only wait and see.
    Thanks for the reply!

6. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

@draazar most likely thats the case, its just the fact that oshihen after the event is over still affect the event outcome doesn't make sense to me
    At least that's what I thought as I don't know much about the event, its only my 3rd oshi event

7. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Hello, my first time posting here.
    I'm new to this game (currently at level 30ish) and that was my first time participating oshimen event. It was tough :|

Screenshot_2015-04-07-06-35-24.png
    just want to know with that point can i rank in Miyu, Sakiko, wasamin, or akicha top 100?
    which is the easiest?

8. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Welcome! This event was definitely tough. Congrats on ranking in your first oshimen event. I know I didn't rank the first time I ever participated.

I'm not sure about Miyu, Wasamin or Akicha but I went for Sakiko on my 2nd game account for this event. My unit on my 2nd account is really not that good yet but I was still able to rank at about 89 for Sakiko with 119,848 pts. The 100 rank cut off for her was 101,659 pts.

9. TakaRena

TakaRena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I can certainly tell you that benchmark for top 30 for Takeuchi Miyu was 242,837.

10. uebo

uebo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I ended top 17 with 270k on this event with her

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I was able to do so just because i spent few my precious gems :^^;:
    I did the math and if things went the way i predicted i only need to spent 2-3 gems to stay in 90ish but apparently thing got ugly in last hours and i have to spent more so that the first 2 gems i spent wasn't in vain.

Should've go for her then :wall:

I guess in the next event i'll go for either Sakiko or Miyu (if i'm still playing this :lol:)

12. <3_Atsu-Mina_<3

<3_Atsu-Mina_<3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    The heated battle on Airin side XD XD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. uebo

uebo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I saved gems for this the previous days because MiyuMiyu was easy, so.... GO GO GO!
    [​IMG]

14. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    So can i change my oshi before the maintenance is over (2 days more) but without decrease my points?

15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    just to be safe, keep it. you won't get the new pics til after maintenance anyway.

16. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I've try to change my oshi to mion....and the points go back to 0

But glad that when i change back to sakura, the points come back too (and suddenly my ranks jump +3 to #105 yeay)

Now i really want my rank will jump up again and enter the top 100 haha

17. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The points go down when you change oshimen probably to avoid oshi-scumming ("I've got a million points now, better change to that one girl whose #1 has 200,000 points!"). You'll have to start over with the points if you change your oshi - though it's also a chance to farm low-tier rewards if you don't care that much about rankings.

I'm so overloaded on hearts right now that I'd kill for a Heart Event! :asdfgh: Or more pot drops to feed to my girls... :fear:

18. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    in my opinion, they need to change to not be able to change oshimen during the event.

19. Serael

Serael Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sorry to be a bother as I don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but the farther along this year gets the more this weighs on my mind.

What happens when a member that is in this game graduates? Specifically, I am wondering what happens when Takahashi Minami graduates. I think it's obvious they won't keep her as the tutorial person or the special jersey for level up anymore, I imagine those spots will be taken over by the new general manager (that will be Yokoyama Yui, right?).

But what happens to the people who had Takamina as their Oshimen? What happens to all the Takamina units that people may have leveled up?

If I remember correctly Oshima Yuko was part of the game when it first started, but I haven't seen any of her units around anymore, so could anyone tell me what happened with those units as that may help give me a glimpse into my future. I'm hoping there will be some sort of compensation instead of the units just disappearing without a trace after graduation.

20. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Members who graduate are removed from the game, generally when their official promotions with AKB end. Like several girls have graduated from AKB/SKE have only been removed when they've finished their handshake slots post-graduation.

Takamina will be removed when she finishes up her last bits after her graduation, and I presume Yuihan will replace her in the tutorial/as training jerseys.

We get to keep all Takamina costumes we have, and can still use them. However we will not be able to set her as our oshimen after she is removed from the game. This means all pictures you've gained of her cannot be used, they'll still be available to view in-game; but you cannot use them for things like the oshimen events. I have quite a few Yuko pictures that I can view but cannot use, for example.

The 'compensation' you get is basically still being able to use her costumes post removal. I mean, they could just remove everything relating to graduated members but of course, that wouldn't be fair to people who've paid money into this game to have all their earned costumes taken away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.