Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

She's been on everyone's YNN shows lately. True queen of YNN.

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^She just happens to appear in a lot of stuff during the Riichan 24hr [hehe] and pair that up with recently appearing on Natsu Ramen/KokoKoto it does really feel like she's everywhere (But YNN is still YNN and pretty much every girl shine on it so I wouldn't really call her the queen of YNN).
    On the other hand I'm quite pleased with fans calling her the queen of Manabu Kun as she really makes an impact on every episode she appear in. Although I'm somewhat disappointed that the recent episode didn't had Nagisa in it because how can you film a magic special episode without Nagisa :gavel:.
    20 - 1 (1).jpg
    Nagisa have been quite busy preparing for the AKB young concert Tour with Ripopo and Fuuchan. She's staying in a room with Fuuchan and they went out eating with the manager and Ripopo today(The new group being announced could have quite an effect on Tentoumu Chu so it's something to look out for).

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i am smiling and facepalming at the same time, how can she be so dumb yet so hilarious

she is truly one of a kind

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    CBMA6zEUcAEnfyJ.jpg
    (Look at that overwhelming confident in her eyes as Nagisa hands her SSK paper in with the legendary twin tails. No need for sad teary eyes or funny poses just a normal straight hand in [hehe])

There are so many good news for Nagisa recently from inheriting Nana's spot on NMB Gakuen(I already listen the radio regularity due to Keichan so this is really sweet although I'm a bit worried about her doing the radio loool).

And having her kennin continue in team 4 is also pretty good news. Team 4 front 2 centers(Renacchi/Yuria) and Mion+Miichan got sent to other teams so Nagisa will now have even more opportunities to shine in team 4 whether it's the mv or stages appearance. The team lineup overall look very Tentoumu Chu heavy and it'll be interesting to see who end up as the center although atm a Juri/Mako Wcenter seem highly likely while Naachan and Miki also have a good shout for that but Nagisa position in the team looks really solid(A front row positon like in Heart no Dasshutsu Game for mvs is certainly not out of reach but I'm quite content with her in the second row).
    CBMMWzJUcAAnqiD (1).jpg 29 - 1.jpg
    And here we apparently have Nagisa's best photo in her whole life up until now :lol:.
    This is such a cute NagiShuu photo and the team contest from Riichan 24tv that got released a week ago also had some really cute NagiShuu moments in it.

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    That photo gives me life!! I'm confident she will enter the top 80 this year. No need to worry ^_^

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^too bad the numbers just don't add up for me to be relaxed about it lol.

7. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    She'll be ranked. As surely as the sun will rise tmr. :awesome:

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Nagisa rank is an evidence.

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    osaka.JPG
    MiruNagiShuu although this photo isn't as good as that Nagishuu pics it's still awesome.

10. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    Ah... If only there were a girl as cute as Nagisa around me in real life....

U'll never see me on S48 anymore....

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Anything to recommend to watch I should watch to get to know Nagisa?Any solo or duet songs?I saw her for the first time in Ibiza Girl a while ago when it came around but right I feel like to know her for no reason!I just like her cute smile and sparky eyes!Shallow I know!

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I got to know her through Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen. The show is funny and she gets a lot of spotlight since there are only 7 members.

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ok thank you!

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Pretty much all you need to know about Nagisa. (from 9:30)

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ah ah ah,that's funny!

16. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Seriously loved Nagisa's personality on Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen. :cute:

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Usually watching stages are the best when it comes to getting a feel for a member so Nagisa's seitansai in BII and 4 are a must watch(they are a bit outdated and recent stages are better like the 150305 stage for team 4 and any recent team BII because her Mushi no Ballad have improved so much over time but they're still worth a watch).
    But when it comes to variety shows everything Nagisa appear in is worth watching(Nagisa truly believe that everything is fine as long as she smiles so watching her always makes you smile). I'd suggest watching all her YNN/Genkai Toppa/Kawaiian tv appearances especially the Kawaiian Clubee episode with NagiShuu and Haruchan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also Teppen Radio/NMB gakuen is worth listening to if you want to know more about Nagisa.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  18. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Long time no see Nagi thread.
    Have some sexy Nagisa.

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Thanks everyone!Even if I've been a fan for a year,there's plenty of things that I haven't watch yet,probably even things,like the Seitansais!I never watch those!I still haven't watch much stuff related to sister groups,that's why I don't know much about Nagisa!

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    So,what is the type of Idol she is,if she fit in a category?I only know baka and fisher(Milky,Akari)!Ikemen if that counts!I usually don't care about that but it's partly for the sake of getting a bit the tread going!

Well might as well,what it's your favorite gif/image of Nagisa?