Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot for the info. I am sorry again. :^^;:

But she is also one of the pushed members. :^^;:
    I just found it amazing that Yuka's seitansai LOD already downloaded 4k times in H!O. :)
    While that number represent nothing, but i believe that she gained more fans, and even has chance to battle the 16th spot senbatsu, though it will be very very hard and miraculous.
    I once losing faith twice in the sousenkyo, but right now my hope is back. :1st:

*please don't bring her HS number, when i checked it, her HS sales is just didn't grow :^^;::^^;:
    maybe someone here (that come to her HS) can explain why her HS sales not too amazing? :^^;:

2. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Thank you very much!

3. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

4. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Tano sold out all her slots (18/18) during the 6th round! :banana:

6. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She looks so goooood *o*
    Can't wait to see more shots of this mag !
    Finally she's getting more and more photoshoots.

That's great :D she's a slow seller compared to the other young gen girls tho :/ that's too bad.

7. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    nothing beats a healthy breakfast

8. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  9. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    The kid does look amazing I have to say. Hope she ranks well in this year's SSK.

10. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

So Beautiful~
    [​IMG]

11. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Woah, that picture of Tanochan is so gorgeous :worthy:.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Being a slow seller isn't too bad, Paruru is extremely slow compared to the other senbatsu members but she's a kami member ^_^

13. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I doubt she'll make undergirls unfortunately since people really don't seem to appreciate her but I really hope it happens for her. She doesn't stand a chance of surpassing Mako though and that's my wish for her. I cannot for the life of me understand why this girl is not more popular.

15. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

One way to answer it is by TKMN's words: "There is no sense of urgency right now."
    Not only is it in the case of members, it's also in the case of fans too.
    Currently in AKB48G, Cuteness / Acting cute get you more popularity than being Skilful / Talented.

16. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Amen to that....as Ricchan said in a recent interview, to make it you need to create a character, cuteness alone will only get you so far.

Besides it's already overused by a few well established members, might be one's downfall this year though.

17. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I don't know if she'll make it to UG this year tho I'm praying for it !

Well she won't do better than Kojimako but she doesn't hae the same push if she did we wouldn't even be talking about the possibility of not making UG.

The problem with the slow selling is that a lot of new gen girls sell better than her and there's a lot of competition among them. When Paruru started to get pushed she didn't have nearly as much competition as the girls now. She also didn't have the pressure of the sister groups. So now sure she's an established kami 7 member that's why it doesn't matter anymore. But for girls who are ot that popular and not pushed, HS sales can launch you. Look at Miion and Sayaya (and earlier the 3 musketeers). It's their ability to sell HS that made them relevant and pushed.

They made a summer collection for renai keikaku and it means more pictures of Tano ! She's absolutely gorgeous in those.
    http://renaikeikaku.jp/2015_summer/sp/

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Yeah, no kidding. It's sad. I hope we get a bit of a turnaround this year; AKB can't survive only on the loli factors.

19. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The lack of solidarity here is disturbing.

Instead of hating on a fellow AKB-only member you should ask yourself why so many AKB senbatsu positions are taken away by kennins.

Hating on Kojimako gets you only so far. And that is nowhere. You will only make enemies if you carry on with that.

To support AKB48 12th+ generation members solidarity among AKB48 fans is key. We won't get anywhere without it. All you will do is bring down all of our girls.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

I don't get where this conclusion is comes from. So, when Yuko fans hate Acchan, AKB fans is lack of solidarity from the beginning?

Then, may I ask you why?

I loves Mako, Mion, see my post here http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/tano-yuka-tanochan.3713/page-59#post-1011959 if you don't believe me, as I said they are unique and strong personality that the current AKB have.
    But I don't see the topic are insulting them.

Sorry, but your choice of words disturb me more.