1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    Either Team4II nor TeamX, both is ridiculous name. Well, assuming AKS didn't care about that.

2. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    4 is basically said as death from what I read on twitter, so it makes sense. I think X is better anyway.

Also keep in mind SNH is run by 9style and Aki-P/AKS don't really make the decisions when it comes to the group.

3. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    Finally got a real explanation behind Team X. The X stands for the Chinese word Xinren (新人) which basically means new face, new talent or newcomer.

Team X is basically team kenkyuusei but with a different name it's not a team 4 or anything. These girls will most likely get promoted to other teams, they are still trainees. I like the meaning, very well done...

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Maiyanism thanks for the explanation. As you said yourself, well done! This is a great idea, I'm loving the concept.

5. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Gen 4 has a few people who stand out to me honestly, such as Hui Hui (Feng Xiao Fei), Li Jing, Li Zhao, Zhang Dan San, Da Tou (Chen Lin) among others.

6. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    Dansan is so energetic one of the strongest performers in my opinion. She's not just doing choreography it's like shes trying to get your attention which is awesome. Li Zhao, Sun Jingyi and Yan Mingyun left the strongest impressions on me though but I like everyone so far even the center. And I'm not a fan of SNH management centers (except Jiamin I guess)

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i wonder why is SNH losing so many girls, like, girls are dropping out every day or something, it's really hard to keep track, pls Savoki & Kiku don't leave or i'll be done with SNH for a while

also can i ask something, for After Rain, the senbatsu sing the main song (After Rain) right, cuz i heard somewhere that's it's everyone which is major TF??

also who's the center of the song anyway

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Some people misinterpreted the announcement that Team SII, NII and HII were featured in the song as "everyone's in" but it actually means "selection of members from SII, NII and HII". And you've already got the selection. ;)

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i see, thanks. :)

also do you know when the PV's out?

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    idk what you're talking about this hasn't been an issue since like back with 2nd gen and it wasn't even really an issue there??? the second and third gens who left were basically girls who weren't doing anything and saw no point. One person has left 4th gen. The only members who actually participate in stages to leave in the past year or more are Xu YanYu and Yang YinYu as far as I can remember, and YinYu actually kinda had a grad almost. I'm so tired of people still holding onto this??

12. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Crests pretty much said everything, also I highly doubt Savoki & Kiku would leave since they're popular atm so no need to worry about them lol.

13. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    for after rain?
    this is the pv

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    uh, yeah, and that's what i'm saying, even if they don't get much in SNH, them leaving after merely months is concerning, that's saying mgm is doing something wrong, i mean

11 people left 3rd gen, 11, after not even a year, that's something

over half of 1st gen is gone, and it's not even 3 years for them yet

8 2nd gen girls left

and soon we'll have 5th gen

it's like everything changes very fast, it's really hard to keep track of everything if you ask me

15. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Some of them get mad they're not a main member, some of them decide there's better things out there for them to focus on than this especially if they're not doing much anyways. Hell, one of them is getting married.

Nothing has changed much at all since the beginning of third gen.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if you count 11 3rd gen girls leaving in merely months is not a lot of changes then OK, i guess we'll just agree to disagree :)

17. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I mean since then, and every other generation was steady around that time. SNH has been steady for a long time with a natural drop off of members at the beginning of each generation except 4th, that's why they get over 30 girls for generations. The only time this was a real issue imo was 1st gen.

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thank you :)

19. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Please name me all 11 so called members of team H that graduated, I would like to know. And preferably the source you got this info from.

20. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    When it comes to girls leaving early keep in mind that unlike AKB (not sure about SKE/NMB/HKT), SNH doesn't have the "tentative kenkyuusei" system. Several girls might drop out each AKB generation without us even knowing about it. See how Megu and Miyabi debuted several months after the rest of 15th gen? They could have dropped out and we wouldn't have known. Another example is Team 8 and the Draft members. They are all introduced right after the auditions and a few of them quit not too long after their debut when they see the actual load of work being a full member comes with (or for other reasons that don't agree with them). I think this is the reason why it seems like more SNH girls drop out. But I haven't seen anything alarming in that matter since the early days of gen 1.