The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wiki48, SNH48 members page, scroll to 3rd gen, 10 graduated with 1 ex kks

2. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Raizy asked about Team HII. That's six girls. But yes, eleven of them graduated, precisely because they want to do other things. Same goes for other gens. Lmao so what? It's definitely not anything alarming and the main reason people are saying this hasn't happened since 1st gen is because we lost popular members like Tang Min, who was the center for the group.

Actually no, if it's hard for you to keep up with, then you shouldn't be stanning this group. Enough said. Or just focus on SavoKiku lol.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. I never metioned anything about Team H, just 3rd gen in general, so i don't know where that came from to begin with
    2. lmao no, I'm allowed to stan whatever i want and complain that it's hard to keep up/stan whenever I want. Ain't nobody has to reply or be all like "You complain too much", no one has to read it, you feel annoyed, ignore, complain is natural for, well, basically everything :D

and 3. Yes, i'll always follow SavoKiku :D

4. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Sorry I misread. Despite 11 seeming like a big number, I don't actually think there's been a lasting impact except for a few members who went missing, but that's also only if you stan a particular group. Gen 1 was particularly different, because they all performed together for a decent period of time, and all seemed to be going well, then they all started to slowly leave the group. People had already determined their oshimens, making their leave even more heartbreaking.

5. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I didn't think this was true but I was waiting for the next SII stage to see if she was there and I can now 100% say this isn't true.
    Also she finally posted on Weibo again today, wonder if she was laying low or if she wasn't allowed to use it.

6. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Or she was just going crazy with the rest of Team S xD

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Does anybody happen to have a good version of that picture? :chuffed:
    20140524_205478 (1).jpg

8. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I finally watched the SII stage and the 19th and I can see why they were going so wild on Weibo afterwards it was a very fun show and they were very hype haha. The MCs and the part where they played Hikkoushimashita instead of Jigsaw was great but especially

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ I could watch a full stage of them having fun like that. Watching the same thing over and over again bores me sometimes this was a nice moment. :^^;:

10. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

Due to the branch of rules of "音悦V榜", videos of SNH48 on Yinyuetai CANNOT be watched internationally (except China mainland, however, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) from now on.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  11. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

Now the boss of Yinyuetai - Zhang Dou - is "in danger" now...

12. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

The official Weibo "jokingly" said that "SNH48 thanks to all the fans around the world"... Have they realized the facts?

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    'branch of rules'? Someone please enlighten me

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    From what I understand all I have to say is Hola!

15. Hedonist

Hedonist Kenkyuusei

Sorry but what on earth are you talking about? If you look at the Weibo, YYT is talking about unusual activity for HII's MV that boosted them to number 1 and it was watches by international fans that affected the mainland viewing ratings, cos the MV shouldn't be watchable for people with international IPs.
    So they are discrediting SNH, and SNH's weibo made a joke that they are international and thanks the fans for their hard work in a light humor way.

The chart shows that IPs of the watchers, and only 5% came from China and 35% came from America .

16. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    One of the main arguments is that the popularity of SNH is from the international fans, not the local chinese fans, which only account for about 5 percent. In fact about 45% of the views of the Team H MV 悬铃木 and the Request Hour MV 狼与自尊 (apologies, don't remember what they're called in English) came from America and japan.

And because the V charts now want to cut off the international access to the vote counts, only counting chinese votes, it'll greatly affect the popularity of SNH negatively.

17. Enjinks

Enjinks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    B-chan
    It's Ookami to pride ^^ ( and you posted this message exactly when I'm learning the dance xDD )

Oww >o< Well, I heard somewhere on the forum they were solding their CD quite good... Aren't there almost only availible in China ? That means their international "popularity" doesn't really benefit them right ? (Unless their goods are availible outside China, which would be great...)

18. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

The Weibo by SNH48 has been forwarded more than 11,000 times since 16:40 (Central European Time)... I'm afraid that fans of other artists of Chinese Mainland may be laughing at SNH48 and their fans right now.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SNH can argue that they posted it without knowing the information before hand

20. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

Fans of SNH48 promote their own videos in unusual ways that cannot be understood by fans of other artists. TFBoys always go first because they got much more fans than SNH48 - they have about 1 million followers on their Tieba, but SNH48 has only 100,000.