Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Thanks for translating this!! appreciate it so much, woah merurun she has grown up..this girl's way of thinking is all mature now and she knows her responsibilities and she's got goals for HKT, she's doing her best for the group and herself such a hardworking girl i hope she becomes center again and enter undergirls! :') :blush:

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, she's got a lot of great thoughts and I hope she and HKT are able to achieve their goals! I'm glad as well that Haruppi was made center because as was pointed out, it really was a positive experience for Meru. She definitely deserves UG center!

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you so much @Nieru I appreciate you so much for this. You are the best.

Meru is so ambitious and wise for her age. I am so happy when I am able to listen to every work she speaks.

I REALLY WANT HER TO REACH THAT UNDERGIRLS RANK! CENTER WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL AS WELL.:^O^::explode:

I find it so awe inspiring that she umderstands others back stories and build on that. She is so precious and caring. She understood the pressures of center and the love ❤ the fans had for haruppi being center. The fact she can gauge the feeling is so inspiring. She wants the title back and I want her to have it as well. She feels she still needs growth so I will wait till not only management but the rest of HKT fandom patiently waits for her return as well.

You are the best Merurun:cute::blush:

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

Meru's personal booth. Girly as hell. Very cute.

I loved how Meru's expressed her maturity on this interview. I really want to praise her in handshake. Her and I share the same state of mind. She knows how to think positively.

5. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you so much. :worthy:

My comment is going to sound unoriginal but I can't help but echo the sentiment. This is why she's my oshimen, I can't help but be inspired and uplifted by her positive attitude. If this 15 year old girl can see a way out of a rut, a way to advance and be rewarded for her work, well then, what excuse do I have?

I really love what she says about HKT48 too. They can't be the "fresh young" group forever especially when another group is about to take the 'freshness' from them. They're going to have to establish an edge that can't be easily taken away just like their sister groups and Nogizaka have done.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Meru just hits it on the nail with this one. I really hope her goals come true this year.

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think HKT48 has to become anything. They are what they are.

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I feel the same; I think they're fine just the way they are and NGT should be the one's to adjust and not crowd HKT's image.

9. chiuchimu

^I'm not worried if NGT becomes the new 'Young Group' because I think 'young' is not what made HKT48 so popular quickly. I think it's their Kyushu flare. Just like Osaka was its persona of comedians, Kyushu girls I'd would describe as perky.

10. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Anyone got a link to the Meiji performance yet?

22 - 1587878.jpg

11. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

^ Damn, she's too pretty
    and as playful as always

And at 28 April 2015 AKB48 Rythme game adding HKT48!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No. Because there was no broadcast of the performances. And it is much, much to soon for DVD/BRD release, If there will be one.

13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
  14. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
  15. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    BUBKA | Meru & Haruppi
    [​IMG]

16. chiuchimu

^My reading Japanese is not too good. "Imadakara Ierukoto" = "We can say it now"
    But I can't read the rest. Translation anyone?

17. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I've translated the article above, but is this all there is? Cause it felt that there was more.
    Interviewer: The two of you has appeared on Bubka's spot on HKT a lot.

Meru: Oh, I am grateful!

Haruppi: Thank you as always.

Interviewer: Let's get down to it, we always wanted to have the both of you together and have a discussion, but it was hard so we finally got it now.

Harrupi: Yay! Is it the first time that the both of us get an interview together?

Meru: We did an interview with together before but with a number of other members. It's pretty rare with the only the both of us

Interviewer: Actually we talked with Tashima-san(Meru) some other days before and she said if she was given the chance to be the next center, she would want to be like Kodama-san(Haruppi)

Haruppi: Ehh, that make me happy! Really?

Meru: Yes, always working hard and everyone acknowledged that and that's why you are center. That's why I wanted to be acknowledged. I respect you a lot.

Haruppi: This is the first time I am hearing this!

Meru: This is also my first time saying this honestly. Someday when I grow better I would like to have a W-Center with Haruppi-san.

Haruppi: Yes, let's do it. But during the first single, both of us in a photoshoot together is impossible.

P.S First time translating an article, feedback would be nice.

18. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    thanks for your translation ^^

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Ezekiel you did awesome. Thank you such. You rule for this.

Please give us a HaruMeru WCenter or first Triple HaruSakuMeru

20. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka