Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  2. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Fan:I really like Paruru. This year I want to go to the firework festival with my boyfriend, I’m thinking about it… lol
    Paruru:Enviable

[​IMG]
    Fan:Paruru’s new 755 account picture is cute~ I’m looking forward to the feeling of summer
    Paruru:In summer, you will want to do group dating. The feeling of youth!

[​IMG]
    Fan:Where do you want to go on a group date?
    Paruru:BBQ, summer festivals, fireworks, swimming pool. Really SUMMER

[​IMG]
    Fan:Fireworks are fun, right? So Paruru likes the colorful firework? or the incense stick firework?
    Paruru:Incense stick firework

[​IMG]
    Fan:If you go on a group date, who do you want to go with?
    Paruru:Eh, can I specify a man?

[​IMG]
    Fan:Paru-chan~ Let’s go on a group date with handsome men lol
    Paruru:Party people

[​IMG]
    Fan:Is your ideal group date like the feeling in Eien Pressure??
    Paruru: “In midwinter" is a wrong time, isn’t it? (Eien Pressure lyrics)

[​IMG]
    Fan:Why does group date have to be done in summer!? lol is it because there are a lot of things that can only be done in summer?
    Paruru:Summer is for a group of people. Winter is for 2 people only. This feeling, do you feel the same?

http://komarunyan.tumblr.com/post/117447490437/fan-i-really-like-paruru-this-year-i-want-to-go

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^so Paruru yearns for group activities in summer, quite surprising. lol

Weekly Playboy no. 19/20 2015.4.27

Takahashi Minami's column:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-l...WA0/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

https://twitter.com/ParuruFansINA/status/592648144418123776

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    thank you very much for the translation. seeing your post makes me like her even more. sometimes I hate how people, even my oshimen herself, always compared her to Atsuko and said that paruru is her ressmeblance. I like the way whatever paruru is. her unique charm, her smile, her salty reaction, etc. she doesn't have to be anyone. she just need to be herself. I started to follow her this last 2 years, and I am really surprised and interested how she developed herself. I am really sure she will have her own brilliant legacy in the future

5. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Atsushi x Paruru Marumaru Baito episode 2 with english subtitles

softsubs

You can find episode 1 in the dedicated Atsushi x Paruru Marumaru Baito thread.

In her column, Takamina wrote about Paruru in her role as center of the 40th single.

Weekly Playboy no. 19/20 2015.4.27

Takahashi Minami's column:

This time, Shimazaki Haruka is standing in the position of tandoku center for AKB48's 40th single, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai.

It appears that before he arrived at the center decision, Akimoto-san put a lot of thought into the decision to make her center.

Actually, every time when AKB48 gets a new song, Akimoto-san sends a certain mail only to the member that he has decided to be center. 'Can you be the next center?'.

But referring to 'standing in the center position of AKB48', Paruru said before that 'I feel the expectations of me, but I can't respond to them'.'

Paruru is a 9th generation member of AKB48. When the 9th generation debuted, they immediately appeared on Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku and in a lot of media and commercials. But Paruru was not one of them.

In the eyes of the adults who were around her 'Shimazaki has no motivation'.

That's why, Shimada Haruka who was not timid, went to the front.

Back then, Shimada weighted less (lol).

It took a lot of time until Paruru got confidence.

In order to establish relationships with other people, in order to get them to know what kind of character you have, that took a lot of time too it seems, she has her own pace.

That behavior of hers came to be called "shio taiou" or "ponkotsu".

But what normally would have been a negative image, she turned into an asset.

All of that became her "character".

Because of her characer, the expression of "effort" did not suit her anymore.

Normally, the efforts of an idol are what leave a great impression in the heart of the people who watch them. That's what I think.

But (showing) that effort doesn't suit her.

That is something quite amazing. Actually, to make it seem as if she doesn't make an effort, is quite a difficult thing to do.

Paruru said 'No matter what happens, I don't want to shed tears in front of the fans'

Paruru is thinking about and exploring how she should appear to the fans in her own way.

December 8th, last year.

Paruru sent me a long mail. In it, she wrote about various worries she had.

Among them this.

'I love the first generation. To me, AKB48 is the first generation. When I was a research student and saw senbatsu, I thought 'They are stars!''

'And that's why they are senbatsu. Because everyone around them agrees that they have a certain aura, that is why they are senbatsu.' she wrote

'And that's why they are senbatsu. Because they have a certain aura that leads everyone to accept them as senbatsu.'

'The senbatsu that I saw in my dreams, can I really become someone like that? I am not confident.' That is what she was worrying about.

......but, this time. She had confidence in herself, to Akimoto-san's center nomination mail, she replied 'yes'.

I think she has found the (necessary) "resolution" within herself.

One day, both Yokoyama Yui, who is from the same 9th generation as her, and Shimazaki Haruka will probably be the presences that lead AKB48.

Yokoyama will become general manger too, I think they will be like what me and Atsuko were.

When her switch is on, Paruru's greatness is similar to that of Atsuko's after all.

Between Yui and Paruru, there is a special relationship that only those two are privy to. There is something that Paruru wants (if nobody else but) at least Yui to understand. I think Yui wants to listen to what Paruru tells her.

...... But this cannot remain a world of only those two.

Because if this doesn't lead back to AKB48, there is no point in it.

But Paruru herself probably thinks, 'Please let me stay the way I am'. Paruru the way she is, I love her.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-l...WA0/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

https://twitter.com/ParuruFansINA/status/592648144418123776

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/ParuruFansINA/status/592663217387806723

4/27 Yui and Paruru recorded a radio drama together today. The air date is unknown as of yet.

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/592661090460377089

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  6. Kris Poh

Kris Poh Kenkyuusei

^

[​IMG]

The translate already post by @Togasaki.

[​IMG]

Same magazine.

I getting lazy to translate. ParuruINA has never done any manga translate before.

So I post it here and let them do the translate anyway they are reading Stage48.

7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Jeez, that column's deep.

8. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Her talk show is so interesting....Paruru is sooo unpredictable!

9. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Agreed, its a good show as well :p Ive been out of the loop so long sometimes I forget how pretty paruru is xD

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai full MV

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yesss!
    That's what I call a PV worthy of Paruru!

12. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Whats a great PV!!
    But im not sure this is the true full PV since the storyline get me a little confuse, or will be a mini drama? Like so long?
    Overall So amazing with the fight like it!!

13. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ok I'm sure this was posted but I had to rip it and upload it for Slacker the other day cause he hadn't seen it. Shame!
    Its the Holy Grail.
    J

14. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac

sorry for the stupid question, but where is that from? :^^;:
    cause that is amazing. :worthy:

15. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I made some gifs of beautiful Paruru from the Bokutata PV. She looks so amazing.

They're quite big, but HQ.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

Paruru Dear J AKB48 Zenkoku Tour Team A - Miyagi Prefecture 27/12/2014

[​IMG]
    https://instagram.com/p/1_5xRQE_IA/
    April 28, 2015 at 09:27AM

17. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    From an Angel to someone who just goes ham and wails on you...

18. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Promotion pic for this single

[​IMG]

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Besides my voting tickets I got I picked up Type A and B. Money a little tight right now with the trip and all may pick up others later.

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    "Choose your warrior..."