1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Wonder Girls

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by chou, Jun 10, 2008.

1. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
  2. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

i saw this PV where they turn to random superheroes...O.O :shock: :shock:
    well, the song's not bad i think?

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I heard Irony back when it was released and I've liked them ever since.
    I like all their songs, they're really good, too bad they kinda got out-shined by SNSD.
    My fave songs by them is: Irony, Bad Boy, I Wanna and I also like their new song So Hot - I like they've returned to the more modern pop style (since their first album was 80s retro themed)

4. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I love the Wonder Girls. Yoo Bin is my favourite, but she's been recently diagnosed with something vocal strain related disorder, and it could really damage her future career.

5. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    i read that they could treat her condition so that she was still able to sing live/in records/etc, but right now she's just taking a break, which i can see why. i really hope she doesn't quit though, WG has already lost one member because of a health condition. they just have bad luck like super junior xD

6. Greta

Greta Kenkyuusei

Omg, I adore the Wonder Girls! SO HOT IS THE SHIZZ YO!

Sun Ye. <3

7. raijin

raijin Member

oh wow! Wonder Girls..
    i love this K-Pop group.. :)

8. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
  9. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

10. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    I got my copy of their album in a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. I love almost every song on it <3

I uploaded it for a friend, but I don't want the link to go to waste, so if any of you would like to try WG out or just want the album in general: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W85UPKRR

11. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    I hate to bump my own thread, but lookie!

"Wonder Girls will not be having a following song to promote after So Hot. They will continue promoting So Hot remix version until around August ish and come back with their 2nd official album in September after many inquires from music show producers because they feel sorry to other singers that they always give the #1 trophy to Wonder Girls if they continue to promote So Hot since the song is topping the charts. In the end, JYPE and Wonder Girls decided NOT to have a following song but promote till late July, early August. JYPE stated, "We still don't know what the concept of the album will be but we hope to bring something trend setting like the past two songs of Wonder Girls."

http://z9.invisionfree.com/spectacle/in ... wtopic=685

ohhh man. i'm getting so happy thinking about their 2nd album! i hope it's as good as their first and not filled with sappy ballads or something xD

12. Greta

Greta Kenkyuusei

My new favourite members are Sunmi and Sohee, haha. ♥
    Goddamn, Sunmi is like supr adorable. Reminds me of Eri for her weird-self, hahaha! And Sohee is so hillarious.

The So Hot remix is kewl. Love it. The whole concept for So Hot is.. so hot! Haha. Wow, I love Wonder Girls so much. I believe they're gonna be giving us more wonderful hits for the coming years.

13. kaito

Is there any leaks of the So Hot remix yet? I'd love to hear it. I finally purchased their 'So Hot' single a while back, although it still hasn't came in the mail.

14. NANA122

NANA122 Kenkyuusei

I just love tem i love all their clothes i love their songs i'm going to model my new self after them i think they are awesome. I can not wait for my allowence so i can buy their single for Hot i know i'm a little late i was late to find out about them.

15. freezspirit

freezspirit Kenkyuusei

I know I'm going to get alot of stick for saying this but I don't like the So Hot song, don't get me wrong I loved Tell me but So Hot just gets on my nerves.

16. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
  17. kaito

It's the most Americanized Korean song I've ever heard, not that it's a bad thing! I could definitely hear an American artist sing this type of song. The MV was very cool, and it's a shame they didn't get to show more of their bob haircuts (Yoobin's pointed fringe bob was the so cool).

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Nice song :)
    The Wonder Girls, never fails <3

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I can't say that I really enjoyed the new song all that much, but it's kind of catchy.

(And one of the most popular bloggers in the US posted the MV on his site...)

20. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I absolutely adore Wonder Girls, and Nobody might, MIGHT just be my favourite single by them (and I thought Tell Me and So Hot would never be topped), but I'll see it's lasting power.

Ye Eun is a LEGEND <3