Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Lol, these covers really do look so much better than the actual ones. I love how Kojiharu stands out on the cover she's on. They should just use these instead of their screenshot covers.

2. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

At the same time... the label has to acknowledge the message the song's supposed to convey -- remember how 48GP is one of the strongest entertainment forces in the Japanese industry? If you do, also recall where its funding comes from. I doubt the label will press Aki-P to counter his wishes for the PV; it'd counter all the other PV's successfully conveying messages in the songs.

I want to like this Paruru performance, but it's not there yet -- its ambitions are a good thing though to see and I'm quite sure Paruru had to reach deep for it. Not a bash on her but then again, second is first loser. Knock it out of the park next time, team.

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Mayuyu is new gen cause how about Jurina? oh, yeah she's much younger but popularity-wise. Mayuyu is much popular than her. considering Jurina is being promoted to two 48G fandom. AKB and SKE. I don't really want to start this who's new gen and who's not but the new gen only meant the members from the old gen and younger gen who could carry AKB on a new era after the old gen top members graduated. and their is no doubt. Mayuyu is still one ot the members who still can carry AKB for several years to come and not who's much younger and who has the longest history.

and on Sayanee. I'm just saying the equal representation of sister group on AKB Singles. they have Paruru, Yuria and Renacchi on AKB. Jurina on SKE and then Sakura on HKT as one of the top 5 main members on the PV. so where the hell is the rep of NMB? don't you think it's pretty unfair?

4. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Mayuyu wasn't in Aitakatta btw .... but yeah she isn't new gen BUT she's also
    considered one of the "Future" just like Jurina......well unless she decides to graduate

plus what do you mean Takamina isn't new ???, of course she is ....
    Takamina will graduate AKB48 and re-audition for AKB48 16th gen....like duh~:cool:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Team 8 song posted on the respective thread. :)

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well Mayuyu isnt fresh anymore I'd say but its the same for Jurina then again Jurina is only a year older than Sakura.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Well, I thought the PV was pretty fantastic (though the bird/egg thing was pretty weird). Other than that, one of the strongest PVs and songs AKB has come out with in a very long time! They even managed to film it in such a way that the dance looked really in sync.

I haven't been a huge Paruru fan, but I have to admit she did well in this.

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Now i'm thinking, since this is obviously most selling single of the year, why don't make it worth to be the most selling single? :^^;:

9. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

So the younger gen should feel with their seniors felt? And what exactly is that?

The 'top' seniors felt the feeling of being in singles in order to make the group better in the future. So now the 'top' younger gen is getting that same feeling by being in singles in order to make the group better in the future.... how is this different than what I wrote??

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Honestly, I think Mayuyu is just the girl who will help the transition of Old to New run smoothly. I don't see her being in AKB 3 years from now, but i can see Jurina and Sakura being there. That wasn't the point I was trying to make though. Mayuyu has been there since ***Bingo, meaning she has a solid (and as of the 2014 elections, the biggest) fanbase out of every other AKB member. Until Mayuyu leaves the group, I don't see her fanbase faltering. Girls like Yuria and Renacchi, heck even Sakura and Jurina, don't have as big as a fanbase as Mayuyu. If Mayuyu, Sayanee, Yukirin, Rena, Sasshi and Takamina all graduated by this time next year, AKB would struggle to sell past 800k. Those front kami girls need to sit it out in the back for one or two singles so that there is room for new girls to get pushed and known enough to hold a decent sized fan base that can support the group when the older members graduate. With NMB, I would prefer it for there to be more representation of NMB members in senbatsu but like I said, AKB need to prioritize pushing their new gen girls first. Once they do that, they can focus on putting more sister groups into AKB.

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't really much agree with the prioritizing now since this is an SSK-tied Single. and that's why each group has their own main rep on the BWT. but their is no NMB on the main 5 right? and on Mayuyu. she will still be on AKB for like 3-4 years. she's just 21 years old. I doubt Mayuyu will just let go of her current status right now cause her being the top member only meant more promotion and endorsement which will be good for her image and future. just look at Acchan right now.

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    With Sayanee, it's more because AKS depends on Yoshimoto to push her. She's newer even than Jurina or Rena - she would be considered a "new gen" over either, hence the super push (or "gorioshi", to use the fan term) of Sayanee to the public sphere by Yoshimoto. That's why they've started dropping even other NMB girls to push Sayanee.

The transition team is essentially those three - Jurina, Sayanee, and Mayuyu - without which you wouldn't have 800k sales. Jurina's already proved she can do it (Suzukake reached 1mm without much assistance from any senbatsu except Rie), Sayanee can DEFINITELY do it if she centered any AKB single, and Mayuyu is a given.

13. Aston

Aston Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As regards NMB, what are the managements doing with Jo Eriko? I don't follow NMB so I don't know really well how things goes on there. Jo used to be pushed really hard until she graduated and focused on her studying. How about then? Did they push her again?

Jo is cute, funny and talented, I think. She has unlimited future. I hope she can be pushed again and be representative for NMB young generation in AKB's single since we have Paruru (AKB), Jurina (SKE) and Sakura (HKT).

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  14. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

@Aston I think Yoshimoto will try to push Shiroma Miru as NMB's new face, it seems like she's gonna have the most popularity from now on, but this election will tell what going on with the fans more. Jo was pushed as the next big thing a couple years ago, but she either couldn't handle it or stopped for other reasons, so she needs to build up more again, which she probably will now that she's been promoted again.

15. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Suzukake actually have the RH voting card. Mayuyu KnP sucks anyway. it's like the cheap version of KFC. so, it's no wonder why the fans and the public didn't get much into it.

Jo actually decided to graduate around 2012. when Acchan graduated. she even stated it's the reason why she decided to graduate at that time but she audition again and she's currently a NMB KKS though for some reason she decided to refuse her promotion on Team M.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Doesn't matter. Previous singles all have some sorts of gimmicks attached to them but its up to the center to pull the whole thing through.

Jurina has proved that she can do it with a bunch of up-and-comings and one additional senbatsu member, which previously was impossible (look at Chance no Juuban). Sakuratan has to prove herself to that level, whereas Sayanee and Mayuyu are more or less at Jurina's level.

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    actually it does matter. Chance no Junban doesn't have an RH voting card and it only have 4-type version. unlike Suzukake. all 48G members included on the coupling, has 5 type version and includes an RH voting card. you can't compare the two actually.

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    But you can compare the dip in sales from one single to the next. Saying that RH voting cards are a huge push to the gimmicks doesn't mean a lot when every post-Janken single does terribly (just look at Eien Pressure versus the singles right before and after it). Aside from Suzukake, most janken singles will have at least two or more senbatsu members too, which is a good determinant of sales.

So yeah, the transition group will be (and quite frankly always has been) Mayuyu, Jurina and Sayanee, with tagalongs.

19. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Well, Chance no Junban was during the early days so they weren't as popular as now, but I'd still give Jurina credit for carrying Suzukake, it even made it to #1, which no janken single has done before.

Yea I know Jo graduated at that time, but I wasn't sure why so thanks for the info. She accepted this promotion, so only time will tell if she can get back up to the top of NMB. At the time she graduated, FuuMiru was nothing like it is now, so she has more competition.

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    not yet right since if you have seen the coupling songs. all 48G has their own song. Team Surprise, AKB, SKE, NMB and HKT. that's one hell of a promotion. while on Chance no Junban coupling songs. it only have AKB Team Songs.