1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    For me, i don't know more what to do. I like all groups. I played a lot of ske mode. So I have strong units in there. My akb mode is good and I have my oshi okada nana. But I was waiting for nmb mode to come in the game. So I don't know which mode I continue playing more seriously. Also because I have to save gems to play dasu.
    Any suggestions !?
    Also, I have free space for friends.
    Fell free to add me. My number is on the google docs.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    actually there's more sister group to play but same amount of lp. So in the end, you will play the same amount of time.

What will change is the time spent playing the game through gems purchase. If you're not an IAP player, it won't change anything.

3. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I'm sticking to nmb mode for now. New members are easy to farm gems. I don't think I'll be playing HKT at all since I only like like 4 members lol If you're in nmb mode add me

4. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    I didn't realize people complain so much. I guess I've just learned to ignore it or maybe I just don't care. :D

5. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It seems to be more difficult to reach SS level on HKT and NMB modes even on full combo.
    Not sure if pumping their stats on lesson would help.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

^ improving your member's stats are the key to achieving higher scores/grade levels.. o_o

7. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Not sure if there are any other ways leh...haha
    AKB48 group's are easier to achieve SS rank, but HKT48 and NMB48 are quite difficult in comparison.

Can add me on friends' list? Sorry I just started playing only like few days ago.

P.S. I'm from Singapore too.

8. blahstar

blahstar Kenkyuusei

Am I missing something? Just completed temodemo no namida on hard, high speed mode didn't get unlocked.

Also is there any tips on how to do swipes properly?
    Having trouble getting the game to recognise my swipes sometimes that's why I hate the swipe heavy sounds at the moment.

Also how's everyone handling the song skipping?

I have lost count so many missed full combos because of the swipes and the skips

9. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    she's Ijiri Anna

10. Zarkovich

Zarkovich Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Hi. I'm not a new player...but I've started playing more hard core for a month or so. Thanks to this thread and the one before I actually know how to play a little now and it's super fun!

But I still don't know the ins and outs because I don't know japanese =u=. I'm actually reading this thread and each post, so there's something important about having a full friend list?! How does it affect the game?

I should have been adding people and trying to get it a full friend list ;;Q_Q I'm slot 139 on the friend code list. Also, I've been focusing solely on AKB and neglected SKE. But since NMB and HKT have been added, I'm trying to play the other 3 sides more. Planning to do 50gem dasu on each side as a further catalyst. I'll have a working credit card to buy the biggest package to do it =D Hopefully the only time I'll spend money on this game QvQ

11. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    Hey guys! Since friend event is coming up let's all add each other since we'll probably all be very active. My friend code in in the Google Docs list as well as in my sig!

As for the new additions, eh, it feels like more of the same to me, I'm not very familiar with the new groups. Yamamoto Mao from HKT just mesmerises me for some reason though so now she is my HKT oshi LOL

12. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    @Zarkovich according to what i read about previous friend co-op event, you'll need more friend because the points needed for milestone reward is combined from your own points and your friends' but having lot of friends is not always beneficial. For event like friend ranking challenge it will be easier if you have fewer and weaker friends.

13. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

I think we have a lot of nmb player now
    Unfortunately I dont really know about nmb, and ske too, so I guess I will stick to akb and hkt, where my oshi belong, naachan and madoka
    If anyone plays hkt side too feel free to add me, my id number is on the spreadsheet

And one quick question guys, actually I dont really know about madoka's fans in japan
    I know she is popular, but just how popular is she in japan? I want to know what is my chance to get into her top 100 and how hard it will be

14. Edmud

Edmud Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    ^
    Yeah, from what I've read on this thread, it seems like there are a lot of NMB players. Kinda makes the HKT side feel a bit empty. :/
    (I'm full-time HKT btw! :D)

Are there any pros/cons to having a game mode with lesser people in it?

15. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The friend list is going to be super important for the next event coming after the maintenance: it's a friend event where everyone on a friend list pool their points together. More friends, more points (ideally). As stated previously, it can be a bad thing if you're seriously competing for Friend Ranking tickets, so plenty of people will probably try and cut off some of the stronger players on their friend lists once the friend event is over.

I'd like to warn everyone equally that paying for gems is kind of a rabbit hole. Sure, you get things out of it, but stopping the spending is actually hard.

Of the new modes I'm playing NMB more than HKT (mostly because 50 Dasu was much more generous on the NMB-side!).

16. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'm not sure if you're trying to show off, or giving advices.

Anyway, according to the website:
    Continuation after maintenance:
    1) Oshi-Love campaign
    2) Beginner campaign
    3) LP consumption on 2/3 campaign

17. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

No one is trying to show off lol

18. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The Friend Challenge Campaign is also on. I'm not sure if it's here to stay permanently or not but they've stopped mentioning it for awhile in their posts on the website (which then I tend to forget to add to my posts too).

19. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

I think she's quite popular within hkt...im probably going for her too if there's an oshimen event(or lovetan)..
    I just hope they retain this 2/3 lp consumption too..

20. Zarkovich

Zarkovich Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Thank you @edwn and @kaisap112 !

That damn rabbit hole, it's like buying singles OAO, my collector-mindset kills my wallet!