1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Sagitarydevil

Sagitarydevil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Okay, first of all.. I just knew she had (finally) her seitansai, wich ive been waiting for as long as I can remember.. And I missed it.. -,-
    Still, Im happy~

I haven't watch it yet, but I think i'll agree with @gocchisama With her schedule last year, and the boost of Sakura's popularity.. and all that happened not in HKT,, I think its very likely, and natural it rose a gap between the HKT members with her..
    Hope it'll pass well..

And Hey! @Ezekiel thx for the translated message dude~ Its so heartwarming to read those..
    U translated it yourself or u got it from other source? Is there a message from Murashige? I absolutely want to read that

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

According to the stats Sakura hasn't performed for Team A since last November. In the same time frame Sasshi has done 1 or 2 Team H shows and Haruppi has done 5 Team K shows and 6 Team H shows (I think) and none of the 3 has done a Pajama Drive stage in a loooooooooooooooooong time.

The hierarchy in HKT is Sasshi, then Sakura, then Haruppi and those three are way busier than all the other members.

Sakura will definitely be at the Team A senshurakku, prominent members are always in the line up for opening and closing performances.

As for the tone of Sakura's seitansei stage, lets not forget that most of them had done Manami's graduation stage a couple of days before and some of them were blubbering wrecks by the end of that, not a surprise if some of them weren't up for a happy occasion after that. And Haruppi's letter seems nice to me, it's how they've talked about each other before, comrades like Takamina and Oshima Yuko rather than best friends. Plus we don't know under what circumstances Haruppi had to write the letter, she could have been told by her manager to do it quickly in between jobs.

Well....Annya kind of had to sit in the metaphorical penalty box for a while due to her little indiscretion last year.

3. Sagitarydevil

Sagitarydevil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What kind of indescrestion? i think missed that..
    Well, if that what happens, then the decision to show Annya along with Sakura I guess for the sake of helping Sakura to adapt to her surroundings after a long time Sakura not being together with HKT members.. : )

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Annya was photographed hanging around late at night with a Johnny's (Junior) member and this was published in a tabloid newspaper. She was dropped from the Hikaeme senbatsu and her activities was cut back pretty much completely while she served a sort of penance. Since a couple of months ago she's been back to a more normal level of activity and back in the 5th single senbatsu.

5. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@gocchisama At the same time... with all the exposure she's getting to working with lots of adults in the entertainment industry... her changing and growing inside, isn't always something that she can control. ;)

A good example is Mion. She started as a child actress, so worked much earlier than normal kids with adults in that industry. So as a teen, she's not antisocial but she herself has said that it's sometimes hard to bond with same-age peers who aren't as mature and experienced as she is, same thing. My own personal exp with this, is moving home to HI after living in the mainland US and abroad for many years... your former peers that stayed behind haven't changed, while you don't think you did, but you have. It was one of my reasons for moving away in the first place, and am so glad I made that decision early and stuck with it. ;)

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    To get a good idea of how busy Sakura has been, allow me to share Sakura's cut from the 12 byou HKT Kitchen extra.

Really neat kitchen, right? The question is.. is that her kitchen from her Kagoshima home or Fukuoka home?

Ends up it is neither. It's also not a completely real kitchen. According to Sakura's 755, it was a studio kitchen in Tokyo. She had to use it because she hasn't been home at all in six months :shock:

7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    (720p) Yokaze from her seitansai yesterday

8. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yes I've translated the letter myself but the message in Japanese was archived by a Japanese fan.

Not sure whether Murashige wrote her a letter for her seitansai as I didn't watch the theatre lod yet, but if she does I will translate them. :)

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its a kitchen studio, she said it in 755

10. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't get what do you mean by some of them are jealous of her during the stage or 'how forced it was for all of them'. Mind elaborate?
    All of Meijiza members get a late seitansai stage. They're practicing and performing for Meijiza during March and April and didn't appear at HKT stage during that period as far as I know.

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    AH @saki48 so seitansai are most likely scheduled by theatre managers & staff in advance, but that doesn't necessarily mean Sakuratan or TEam KIV members asked for it...so by me wondering how forced it was on members, I mean:

For Sakura, did she just want to come back to KIV & not be in the spotlight for once, especially since it's a late seitansai?
    For the other members, did come into work hoping to accomplish other goals, only to have to talk about a member who hasn't been around?

People hide a lot of what they feel-- that's totally fine. But some are less good at hiding their exhaustion, feigned interest, or disregard for such formalities, y'know? I mean, there was a stark change in tone between the day seitansai [dunno that member, I apologize] & Sakuratan's night seitansai. I just wondered how much of a hassle it was for the KIV members. They sure made the most of it, but for a seitansai, it was a little "oh hey you're back. Happy birthday."

I'd rather only have seitansai with close groups, so that it actually means something to them, to the staff, to us.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    One and a half months is not to bad for an AKB senbatsu member. Shoot, Haruppi is not even AKB senbatsu, just a kennin, and her B-Day stage for Team K was on Dec 18th. Her birthday is on September 19th. You're really are on a non-issuse with the date of the Seitansai.

As for the members on stage with her. I saw the first half of the show so far. And I see nothing to indicate any kind of problem with how the other members are treating her. Some of her teammates and KKS even came in on their time off to help Sakuratan practice for this appearance. Showing how much they care for her.

As for "forcing" the members to be there. It is after all their job. A job they signed up for. They get scheduled to perform, they perform. Nothing new there.

This was a happy moment. For the team and for fans of the team. I am legitimately wondering why you seem to be trying to find fault with this show? If I am wrong about that, sorry in advance.

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sakura have to spend most of her time in Tokyo since thats where the location of her schedule is. Theater performance including seitansai are low on the priority list therefore they will schedule her seitansai when it fits which is when she is in Kyushu for the Young member concert. Seitansai is a compulsory thing for each member no matter how late it is.

14. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

She's quickly becoming a replacement for Yukirin in the 'dachshund body idol' stakes. Wonder if Mayu's had deja vu seeing her lately? :^^;:

IIRC, she and Yukirin both hail from Kagoshima... maybe the dusty air from Sakurajima makes for leggy, slender idols? :p

15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Yeah @hjr1891 it's not a big deal to me. Encre just wanted me to explain a previous thought I had in thread

16. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Makes you wonder what if she hadn't trimmed the locks. Seriously, something's up with water up there.

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    at the 5/5 two-shot event lol

[​IMG]

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is Sakura cosplaying something?

19. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Nope.. that the uniform of The legendary "Melonpan Alliance"..haha :lol:

Well, It's been a while since I seen that uniform..
    Almost 3 year since Ainyan graduated, nobody ever wear that uni since then
    if I not mistaken

20. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well... She is an Melon-pan fan... :) I was sad to see the Melon-Pan alliance fall though... as im also an fan of melon-pan :p

She still looks good in that Uni though :p

@SorrowAir - For more about Melon-pan alliance, see Wiki48 here - http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Melonpan_Alliance

- Expdk