Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Kame Chika

Kame Chika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^EH????!!!!!!!

2. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is a pretty darn close representation of Yukirin. And therein lies the problem. It is called the Uncanny Valley.

5. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

^ the one in that wiki page looks more like human than yuki robot..

if the video does not show watch the video here

and i love her in that dress...

6. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

How do you feel when you say something like "Make a dirty/lecherous face" or "Do a dirty/lecherous pose"?

Something you definitely shouldn't say to young members

7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Chocolate at RH2015. I love Yukirin without the fringe :mail:

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i wonder why she say something like that, its like she felt upset after secretly heard something unpleasant.:^^;:

anyway, i wonder if yukirin pick her own outfit that day?(almost impossible):hehe:
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    the positive thing if girls oshi yukirin are, they would understand how to look pretty, even though they arent born pretty. (the last girl wore yukirin 3rd solo outfit, awesome)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Does anybody know what Yuko and Sasshi are talking about Yukirin around the 4:18 mark i'm kinda curious if it's about Yukirin's hair color :) :cute: :^O^:

11. Black Gekikara

Black Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yuko was shocked about Yukirin'bright colour. She thought she looked like a GAL. Sashiko answered for Yukirin saying Yukirin had dyed it for the Kurofuku drama. Yukirin said it would take about a week to get back to a darker colour.

I think.

12. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Ok, those legs are just overkill man...

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[​IMG]

Even a photo taken at random moment during theater stage looks beautiful like this! Yukirin is amazing [hehe]
    I love this photo, with her side profile, and the colors, and the lights making her hair look green o__o So pretty <3

I watched the episode of Yukirin on AKB to XX. There will be a part 2, right? (I think it will air at the end of this month?) The episode was fun to watch and I love Yukirin and all her expressions and reactions, especially when she got served the wrong food XD I love seeing her in this type of shows!!

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

AKB48 Sousenkyo 2015: 100 members to watch. The Cover for that section in the guidebook.

Yukirin is on the cover (along with others).

15. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I watched Request hour 2015 last day the encore part, when the centers' picture are shown and Yukirin was the first one a lot of people were shouting :hehe:[hehe] this is the reason why i'm waiting for the request hour because of this fans reactions :^O^:

16. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hello. I'm a new Kashiwagi Yuki fan! :)
    For this year's election, I'd love for her to rank #1 or #2. She's never been #2, right? Even if she doesn't win, this would show that she's not declining in popularity:1st::2nd:

17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @korfan Welcome to Yukirin's world!!!!!! ;) I actually had the same thought before Green Flash was announced. But with that #2 wouldn't make much of a difference now. The only new height for Yukirin now is a solo center, either by management picked or obtained through election which seems like the more likely way. This is my first time voting and I'm sending all 10 votes to Yukirin :1st::1st: (since Kojiharu/Rena are not participating, Mayu's already got her #1 and Owada Nana can wait LOL)

Yukirin is looking so beautifully black here LOL does the guidebook come with the single DVD?

18. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks! :)
    I really hope all the best for Yukirin. She deserves it

19. Black Gekikara

Black Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If anyone was wondering, looks like Yukirin too was surprised at the Green Flash incident..(From the 17:28 mark)

I agree, she needs a solo center pronto! I am doing more than I have ever done for her before. This year is it!

BTW, I still can't get over the way Yukirin says Rena's name. There's just something about it...And that person was right when they said that if they did not already Oshi Yukirin they would 1. Rena, 2. Matsuoka Natsumi 3. Okada Nana. I feel exactly the same about the first 2. SO does Yukirin. She and Rena are just side of the same coin

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  20. miyuki_xo

miyuki_xo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hello, everyone, i just signed up to post this, and be a permanent member for this forum :chuffed::chuffed::chuffed:
    I've been a fan of Yukirin from 2012. First time i googled AKB48, read the members list, picked out a member randomly(from the members photos), saw Yukirin, liked her face and appearance, read her profile, found out that her personality was a bit like me, and decided she's my favorite. But then i don't really follow her/akb because of something, and just became extremely addicted since early this year (when i somehow 'clicked' Kibouteki Refrain on Youtube, liked the song, and remembered that i had a favorite member in akb).:^^;:

So what i want to ask... i was trying to find every shows, variety/reality/dramas/anything, of akb48 with Yukirin in it. i've tried everything i could with google, watch anything *very little* that popped out on google. Most of them doesn't have english subs and my knowledge of japanese language is so basic:(
    by the way, if anyone could help me, i'd be very grateful, Thankss:chuffed::chuffed: