1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Wow, there are lots of rumors about Fia, and she is only 12/13
    • Posted a picture of "Yona"(supposedly it is her) with a boy around the Sousenkyo's voting period in her Facebook .
    • There is a picture of her smoking (I haven't seen it)
    • Told a friend to not take Gen4 Audition and then she passed
    • Says hateful comments about JKT in her Twitter (they only show thigh, they lipsync...)
    If all of that is true, welcome to the jungle, Fidly Immanda Azzahra.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh man if these rumors are true it's going to be to very dramatic, especially between her relationship and the other members

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Take all "truths" with a grain of salt.

However, in the case it is: She's young, she's probably never known the real consequences of her virtual / online life until now.
    It's going to be hard for her based on rumours alone...

Hopefully though, the members will show their more mature side and offer guidance.

JKT48Stuff has some good interviews with ex members, they all seem to have a similar underlying message: you have to choose to become more serious about your path in life, and when it comes to hurtful online comments, when you realise their full impact, you for the most part alter your behaviour.

4. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Is that true desy before hardcore woti ? I just read she lead encore today theater :))

5. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Yes, she was.In fact, she was the president of Sonia Natalia's fan club

6. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

yes, desy is a sonia oshi... she said that she has a lot of photo pack of sonia..

7. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    Um, May I ask something?
    all JKT's song is a cover from AKB version. But, Did they rearrange the music or they just use the copy of the music from AKB version?

8. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ MOST of JKT48 song is from AKB, and the rest of them are from SKE, NMB, and HKT(wink wa sankai and idol no ouja, later:confused:). Based on my limited knowledge, i think it's only JKT48 Baby! Baby! Baby! (passionate prayer version) which isn't completely similar with AKB version. And also JKT48-"JKT48" (only changed the lyrics).

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  9. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

Most of it is just translated songs.. they just translate the lyric from Japanese to Bahasa Indonesia but some lyric was change to adjust with Indonesian culture..

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Actually the Passionate Prayer version is the same music arrangement too with AKB's other version called "Jounetsu no Inori" version...

11. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    Oh yeah. I mean most of JKT song. Thanks for correcting me :).

Ok. Now I get it. They just change the lyrics but keep the original music. Thank you for the answers :banana:

12. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Actually, in Manatsu no Sounds Good JKT version the arrangement is a bit different.

The background singer’s “baby can you hear my voice” is more pronounced and there are extra Tarzan yell (lol) and “paya~ paya~” in the refrain.

At first, I was kinda annoyed. But after awhile, I realized that Tarzan also “sounds good”. :^^;:

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Oot..

So,Hirari and Nozawa will come to Indonesia on May 31st,for Kizuna Ekiden event..joining them will be 6 other JKT Members

Not yet confirmed on who are those 6 JKT members..

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just checked whatever this Kizuna Ekiden is in Google. It'll be pretty cool if the girls run with them again
    Hirari and Rena is pretty much JPN48's International Ambassador [hehe]

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @too much idea
    Now that you mentioned it,both Hirari and Rena are members of the new AKB marathon club :D

image.jpg

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Now that's more the reason for them to run in event, rather than idk sings and say hi.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    The girls that are competing in the Run on Kizuna Ekiden...
    image.jpg

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I don't compare SNH with JKT, I haven't lately anyway. One of the biggest reasons for me not doing so is that fact I largely favour JKT, having seen them grow and develop since late 2012. I'm proud of what they've been able to achieve and I think they're the most interesting sister group to watch, in one of the most underestimated economies at the moment.

I like the individual members themselves and while I don't always agree with management decisions, but with some time, I can usually see the thinking behind something. (And still not agree with it, but the emotion is taken out of my reaction.)

Our bias for the sister group we like most tend to show when we post.

I'm glad SNH are doing well and I wish them all the successes in the world. But they pretty much have nothing to do with JKT, or arguably, the AKB group due to unfortunate political and historical factors.

Also, supporting international sister groups shouldn't really being something of a zero sum game, with winners or losers. You can support both or neither or just the one. It's perfectly fine.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Let me be honest. The only reason i prefer SNH more than JKT is, at first, because Sae is there. I like them more than JKT even thought SNH doesn't have any official 1st gen yet!

It's going to be long so i'll put in the spoiler
    If you tell me to choose one, i would be having a hard time deciding on one.
    But i would still probably still choose SNH.

Don't get me wrong. I love JKT, i care for them. Once care enough to stand in the line for Direct Selling and waited for hours, care enough to go all the trouble to find someone who can bring my 1st OGB and get them signed anyway
    The reason why i still choose SNH over JKT because i feel that 'they are moving'. They are doing a very great job, the number of fans steadily increase and so is the number of people who apply to join the group. The group receives a lot of hate from the anti Japan, their biggest obstacle is their own society who still hold a grudge to Japan. They got 2 amazing help from AKB, Sae and Mariyannu, but in the end they are unable to do much to help them. It makes me want to cheer for them somehow. And yet watching them, i feel that the management do a very amazing job of helping the girls climbing the entertainment ladder. Plenty of CM, plenty of web drama series, getting them magazine job

Are JKT better than them? Damn sure they are.
    Some of them are a good singer, they improved a lot. Their Hebirote debut is probably their worst performance now. Their dance? Magnificent. I have to pick up my jaw after watching their RIVER in one of AKB's live (Budokan live i think?). That was really amazing, really wonderful performance. With their current capabilities, they probably able to crush SNH who still occasionally do some dance mistakes.
    But i don't feel them moving at all. They appeared in DahSyat, toured Indonesia, direct selling in several cities, performed daily in Fx, gains a ton of money in ssk... But they are not moving.

Aside from the Management related stuff, do i'm happy with JKT?
    Damn sure i am.

Yup

I would left JKT fandom a year ago if i could. But i can't, for unexplained reasons i still care for them. Probably just my nationalistic side showing up

20. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

No offense, but sometimes I wonder if SNH is still in 48Group. They're like this child who run away from home and lost contact with their family.

It just saddened me to see Sae and Mariyanu are still being a member of SNH only by name. It also seems to me that the Japanese idol concept of hardwork and struggle is being skipped by all the lavishness, just like a normal mainstream artist.

I'm not bashing SNH or anything. I'm glad that SNH is gaining track in China. I just hope they have more interaction with their sister group (though I'm aware of the Japan-China relationship) and go back home to their 48 family roots. So, it would feel more than just about franchise, bussiness and capturing the China market.

It seems Harugon will also participate from her tweet.