The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I see some people already have the 40th single. How did they get it early?

2. Loqine

Loqine Kenkyuusei

I ordered the 40th single as my first ever AKB48 CD bought! Im so excited. Been a fan 1.5 years now and the only merch I ever got was Labrador Retriever after my friend took all the extra goodies :p

CANT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE

3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    flying get ;)

Mine should be probably ship tomorrow afternoon... I used the 2nd most expensive shipping option, so we'll see if I even get it by the end of the week. I doubt it....

Let's see if I can luck out and get a Tomu photo.

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

@MocchiMooch
    Flying get? The song?
    My guess is that people had knew someone that worked for a store or a distributor. Just amazed to see fans already gotten a hold of a copy.

5. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    Flying Get is wasei eigo (let's just leave it at "english used on a weird way by japanese people") slang meaning to get something before it's officially available (before the release date) according to the date the manufacturer set. Stores in Japan usually have a "furage" (abbreviation of "flying get") day for stuff, be it music CDs, videogames, etc. so people can just go and buy it before the official release date, since it may go out of stock if there's a high demand (not sure about that last bit but that's how I see it).

The AKB song is indeed called Flying Get because it talks about getting someone's love before another person does (you should search the lyrics so you understand what I'm trying to say).

6. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Knee-san returns for round two, with my copies of Bokutachi! My photo luck was INCREDIBLE this time.. Ikoma on her last AKb single!!!! Even better since she was literally invisible haha. AND JURINAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Nooooooooooooooooooooo~~ if you got Ikoma, there's not way I'll get her now lolol. I'm probably gonna get Yuria again cause that girl won't leave me alone lol. Also, the CD's are so ugly...I just can't. They are so lucky all of the photo's are super pretty (all of them lol).

8. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My stuffs from amazon said they were shipping yesterday! Quite excited! I added in Kibouteki Refrain to my order since I really like the songs :D (and I was too cheap to pay for two separate boxes shipping for each single :p)

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    My photo luck has gotten so good lately! I used to always get stuck with Yuria, Mako, and Sayanee [yawwnwnnnnnnnnn], but I've managed to get a lot of Mayu and Jurina lately.

I got Kojima with Green Flash, and Mayu with the last album. And then Yukirin this time :))) Kamiiiiiii girls ftw.

And yes. The CD's are FUGGGGGGG as can be. I was excited to open the booklets, hoping that the inner design would be a saving grace. Alas. No. The texture was awkwardly thick, and the pics on the inside were cringe-worthy. The girls look like they're in pain and terrified.

10. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Received a few things ...

may2015.jpg

Yamada Nana's photobook ... admittedly I am very biased but it is very nice :p
    Bubka SKE48 History book
    Random magazine (purely for the photoshoots/interviews)
    AKB48 40th single ... two each of types A-D with pictures as shown(*) ... and of course the voting codes which have now been voted :)

(*) I'm ok with the pictures I've got here, there are other members who I would have preferred but I at least recognise most of them (apart from the girl in the pink t-shirt in the top left and the girl in the pink and white striped t-shirt next to Ryoha)

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ I think that's Nagisa from Team 8 (girl beside Ryoha)~
    and the other girl is Ryoka from Team B (Beside Sayaka)~ I'm pretty sure about these two lol
    but nice pulls~ jelly over Mio lol

12. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Would you be willing to trade or sell that Kawaei photo? I really really want that Kawaei~ (T__T) I have few photos on hand, which members are you looking for?

13. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Thanks!

I'm not completely against the idea of trading it ... let me take a look at how the other pictures for the release look and I'll get back to you with some names ....

14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  15. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

My FC polo tee

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  16. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^ Can't wait to receive my Moechan and Komi-chan ones!

17. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was all prepared to be jealous of your Jurina pull until I scrolled down and your picture made me recoil from the screen. You should really wear pants the next time you post pictures online! :awesome:

18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    :rolleyes:
    Sure, let me just wear a full suit for the next time I post images, princess. I had no idea athletic shorts were too scandalous for your young eyes. Sorry for legs that exist.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ I laughed a little too hard at that LOL

20. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    My copy of the single finally arrived!

[​IMG]

Willing to trade the Uha photo, just drop me a PM.