Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Not at all. Anmi's had 1/10th of the push Uha was given, and it only started recently. I didn't say Uha was a failed push though. I just think she's a poor choice for an ace candidate. I don't really like the term 'failed push', because everyone's definition of failure (and push, honestly!) is so subjective. Ishida Anna is constantly called a failed push here and people get all up in arms about her being a frequent senbatsu feature despite never ranking, yet she's an awesome performer. That's worth something IMO.

2. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    I'm glad all 12th gen member ranked in the prelim except hirari. and Miyupon shows to us even without push she can rank very high compare to mako who get a huge push recently but didn't rank in the prelim. and i think mako rank just ended in the next girls again like last year sousenkyo. Aki-p should choose carefully the member who he want to push, i don't want there is a fail push here and if mako ended in the next girl again or below she will be the one of fail push. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  3. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Even if management wants you to the top. If people doesn't see like the member. It won't matter... Wow..

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Ah~ thank u for the information. I'm still sad tho haha~ Sae is like a legend and possibly the most cheerful person I've ever seen (like when she talks, u know it's going to make u laugh or smile). But I shall ignore everything until she officially declares it because I like her too much lol~~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Anna has the talent but not enough fanbase, I'm happy they proved it the other way this year though.

I don't know why many people are surprise about Komiharu surprising Mion and Naanya, she has done very well lately at handshakes and won 3rd place in the 755 competition.
    What really surprises me is that NakoMiku combo didn't make it to the preliminaries given how much spotlight they've got.

And now that I'm talking about surprises Miyupon and Marika ranking so high made my day!!
    Just the other day I was watching this year request hour and after Miyupon performed in Romance Kakurenbo I really though "she must rank this year", I'm glad her hard work had fruits.

As for Marika, she has blended so well with SKE by working really hard with her dance, living up the MCs and getting along with members and fans that her ranking was a fact, but that high! Wow! I hope she stays there!

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Interesting point that you bring up, if you look through the AKB experiences thread in the general forum you'll see that reports of handshakes with Mako get somewhat mixed reviews, as opposed to say Okada Nana who seems to get universally great reports. Sure it's a fairly small sample size but if you extrapolate it to her fanbase then it could be an issue.

Also, unlike as Oscar seems to think Mako didn't take a backseat in Team K, she was third in formation after Sayaka and Jurina and given that they hardly ever appear she's normally behind Tano/Yumoto and Aigasa Moe. Mako didn't make a big impact in Team K stages and perhaps that was due to being out of her comfort zone or something...

Completely agree, she's a great dancer, good live singer and beautiful, for whatever reason she just couldn't get any backing from SKE fans but perhaps that's changed now, perhaps this is her time.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    3rd place out of 3 people, basically last place

Contest final results:
    • Komiyama Haruka (込山榛香) +3,128,156 watches
    • Jonishi Kei (上西恵) +94,060,840 watches
    • Furuhata Nao (古畑奈和) +92,410,202 watches
    just look at the numbers

just saying, i love Komiharu though, she's my 2nd fav 15th gen after Miion

i hope she does well in the ssk

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Wow...Kei is amazing. What was this for? That photobook competition that Nao talked about quite some time ago?

Also, Anna better rank~ her time in Team B was so forgettable, but I love her and I hope she ranks finally~ lol~

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, it's one of the many contests for solo photobook by various publishers

this one is from UTB (Keicchi won and will get her photobook)

there are like 5 more or something (all ended, other winners are Natsu, Mio, Madoka, Ripopo, Churi)

3 HKT
    2 NMB
    1 SKE

no AKB girl won

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So, on top of Kei and Kaotan getting photobooks, Mio and Churi are too? MY HKT AND SKE BIASES GETTING PHOTOBOOKS~ I feel like I totally missed this entire competition lolol~ but thank u for this info~ gotta save money for these photobooks now~

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, pretty much

although the Kaotan ptb thing is like a myth lol, after the announcement there's like 0 mention of it again for ages already which is kind of sad but hilarious lol
    anyway here's more info of what competition each girl won

Flash: Churi
    UTB: Kei (Nao also getting 20 pages special in one UTB magazine cuz her number is ridiculously high too)
    Young Magazine: Mio
    Young Jump: Natsu
    Weekly Playboy: Madoka
    BOMB: Ripopo

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    If Kaotan doesn't get her photobook I'll be really sad haha~ It'd be kind of mean if they just made it some kind of joke lol~
    Are these going to be legit photobooks? Or something like "A 50-page spread in our newest issue."? I don't mind otherwise, but I'd prefer a proper photobook like Yuria's or Kojiharu's, etc...

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wouldn't be the first time tbh, mgm likes trolling with Kaotan aka their push toy

i don't remember they mentioning if they're actual real photobooks, but i would assume so considering Churi wrote a long post about it's her 1st photobook in 7 years and she's really thankful and happy

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Considering she'll highly be in senbatsu this SSK, I'm really sad at how they treat her...hell, I'm still kind of pressed about Shibata Aya too lol.

Oh, ok~ I'll try to stay updated from now on about these photobooks cause I kind of want them all lol~

15. the lover

the lover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    oh you think so?
    if international fans buy a cd and arrive a week after preliminary result
    you think they don't care?

16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

tsujyoban = regular edition
    syokaigenteiban = limited edition

17. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Anybody knows when the 2nd prelims announcement day will be held? And where do I can stream it?

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

There isn't one. Only just a 1st prelims announcement.

19. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So the 1st prelim's result will be the only one result we can see until the final day?

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Pretty much.