1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 10th (Kibouteki Refrain) (2015/05/27)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 2, 2015.

1. yoyoyui

yoyoyui Kenkyuusei

Well maybe if they're going to change it, probably they will use different frames from the stock material available. The scene that could be reshot (reshooted? pardon me) is the dance scene, which unless they throw away that lame-ass background it won't really matter anyway IMO.

2. Nurul Fazriani

Nurul Fazriani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    haruka's very cute

3. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Things they have to change is the dance scenes and the background for individual shoots..

Damn it looks cheap and makes the mv so unpromising.. The filter too damn strong too IMO

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No wonder people always compare JKT and SNH. SNH is about to go to Europe for their next ssk PV and JKT is pretty much only do it in one area and a studio

5. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    In Manatsu, JKT did their MV in Malaysia (or Singapore). That's the furthest place for them to make a MV. Yeah if I can invest for JKT surely I will take them to Europe too, But I can't because I just a college student (Hahaha :^O^:)

I think they must do their MV outside the studio just like Manatsu, Pareo, KNP, or Yuuhi. But, no need to make it (MV) abroad. Indonesia is too damn beautiful. Just look for an interesting place and then make MV there. That's better :) (I think)

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Wouldn't the more workable comparison be JKT48 and an early AKB48?

Nogizaka46 only went to Europe last year too, and it fits well with their timeline.

SNH48 almost seem to be operating completely out of the usual scope entirely. Their budget is impressive, but it's kind of like, "so what? That's China...". It's money, and by itself, kind of empty on feeling.

7. yoyoyui

yoyoyui Kenkyuusei

in one way, i also hoped JKT can shoot their MVs abroad, but i actually think it's better for them to shoot locally in such places to promote Indonesia. But well, if you gonna film it inside a studio then make it a damn good studio set tho.
    i read somewhere that SNH has enormous budget because Chinese music industry is a lot tougher than Indonesia's, and also because slower popularity growth that have something to do with Japan-China bitter relationship or something?

8. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think comparing SNH, a Chinese country, who is part of the global powerhouse economic countries, along with America, Britain and most European countries, is kind of wrong. Although Jakarta in Indonesian standards is pretty established, its unfair to judge their MVs to SNH break your pockets budget MVs.

I accept them for who they are. Comparing is truly wrong. JkT doesn't sit on a money tree so reusing sets and stuff is cool with me till they become bigger and they are able to travel around and film exciting new Pvs.

Sorry if I offended anyone living Indonesia, that really want my intent. :(:^^;:

9. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Funny when seeing Sisil and Andela got a seat but the 'pioneers' standing back them LOL

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think it's almost like, "the cream always rises to the top", Andela & Sisil had the greater amount of push and hype leading up to and during their campaigns.
    Like with anything, we're going to see fanbases come out swinging next time just to prove a point... however, for the time being those girls do rightly deserve their positions.
    Hopefully, they believe that themselves and don't hold anything back.

The hierarchy might be harder to handle in Japan, when a kouhai beats out their senpai. There are clips with the kks adopting a kind of scared, subservient attitude when it comes to older members. But this might be just a fan thing also, since so many new gen kks and members in the AKB48 group have grown up liking the group. But, I really appreciate the more relaxed attitude seen in JKT. And with Indonesian people being a little more on the lively side.

11. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well comparing is indeed a bad thing in the first place though :^^;:

Actually I don't really care if they reused the same stuffs. But at least make them looks exclusive and redesign it so it won't look like you use the same thing twice..
    Indoor or exdoor setting is okay but like I said before, make them at least looks exclusive and promising.. It will just a waste if you buy or rent expensive set yet the actualization is just nonsense :fp:

Well I like the idea of them using Indonesian heritage though. It will leave a good impact and give JKT a special place to people and 48Group itself ;)

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Haha calm down guys
    The only correct answer for this teasing of mine is this
    thi.PNG
    Look at 'em big names.
    Somehow, SNH managed to convince many big names to use SNH as their product ambassador/make a deal with them. Including some online game deal. TCL is probably their newest partner, they promoted the phone in their Managu PV
    How many 'strategic partner' do JKT have?
    Pocky/Glico deal is basically available for every 48 group, they do get occasional Yamaha, Biore, Laurier, Cross, IM3 CM
    This is a JKT 10th single thread afterall, let's drop this and you are welcome to pick this again in the main JKT thread if you want to *insert FB penguin emoticon here*

I have to agree with the money JKT made from ssk they should be able to make decent MV with actual storyline like Heavy Rotation. That's probably the only JKT PV that i like

13. dan

dan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Indonesia still have a looooooot of place that still need to discover. Kaze wa Fuiteiru is the one that show Kawah putih. If we have a better place for shoot, why we should go to another country. :D

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    There's Raja Ampat.
    Heck i thought they went to Thailand or somewhere for their first Pocari CM, but no it's just Pulau Seribu!
    Sure it's more than okay if JKT went somewhere, shoot their MV there, and then went back and shoot the dance PV in the studio. But it makes it more like a tourism promotional video instead of a music video.

This is perhaps just a different in taste, but i always prefer a song with a storyline or a studio that is nicely done (Nogizaka's Inochi wa, Kimi no na wa kibou lips and dance ver, for example). Heck Nogizaka's Seifuku is pretty much done in one area and it still looks amazing.
    What i want to see is a properly made PV that could attract people when it is played for seconds in music show

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I wonder how Harugon think about the Indonesian concept of MV. Nowadays AKB MV are not that good too (compared to Defstar era- Keibetsu/Seifuku, and compared to River/Sakuranoshiori- GM5) , except the recent Kibouteki and BwT. But when Harugon was on her peak on akb, the MV was quite good. Actually AkB indies era has much better pv than recent akb MV, despite the lower budget.

The jkt kibouteki mv was not that bad. It's at least better than so long! if we want to compare to akb early single, it is around same level with romance irane.

The MV doesnt have to have a story or shooted at branded places to be good. Tobenai agehachou was shooted at only 1 studio and it turns out quite well. Nante bohemian was also another example. Best example would be Atsumina centered Sweet & Bitter. It is shooted with low budget and only in studio, but it was enjoyable to watch. The cinematography and how the mv director use the relationship between members to create the mv are important. Somehow the chemistry between the members here are not really shown. Btw, it's not that jkt never done a good job at PV before. Their Yuuhi wo miteiruka was much better than the original one tbh.

It always wonders me why AKB decides to shoot the MV overseas. Japan has lots of beautiful scenic places of its own! It houses lots of highly aclaimed natural and manmade tourism spots, including beach. Why use the money to travel overseas instead of making a good PV? But I guess they are also selling that "It's shooted on Guam " label. When Ponishuu was shown in a music show, the "it's shooted in Guam" topic was being highlighted in the MC part.

Indonesia, too, should have lots of natural landscape. They even have more landscape than Malaysia. So I dont think recording the MV at other countries help. They should train the MV director to be more professional instead. Trust me, if the mv is shooted at natural landscape that Indonesians and people living near the landscape are proud of, the locals will be more interested in watching the MV. they would be happy if their places of birth is being utilized in PV. Even if they are not interested in idols, they would want to see how it turns out.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  16. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

I think JKT were going on the right track for Gingham Check and Pareo MV. They both have a good storyline, nice color filter and pleasing to watch.

With Kibouteki, I think because how the original AKB PV concept was very good and how it's the special JKT sousenkyo single, we all have too high expectation for it. It's not a bad PV, but I wish they could've done better with the concept and leak prevention (cause the unfinished editing and weird dubbed vocal kinda ruins it for me >.<; )

17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ehem, especially those "people" in this JKT thread, i wonder who are they?:D
    The MV is surely unfinished yet, and still i looked it as good MV. Somehow i feel this is better than hiring production house from overseas>shoot MV at overseas> but it turned out that the concept is generic:^^;:

The tracklist composition for this single like last year isn't, rank 2nd and 3rd will become center for the coupling song?
    1. Kibouteki Refrain
    2. Boku Dake no Value
    3. 2nd rank center ???
    4. 3rd rank center ???
    5. English version

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  18. Raihanazharmuhammad

Raihanazharmuhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    RaihanazharM
    No, no, no
    I hope the tracklist :
    Type-A
    1. Kibouteki Refrain / Senbatsu (Ve-center)
    2. Boku Dake no value / Undergirls (Elaine-center)
    3. Utaitai / Unselected Members (Nat-center)
    4.~6. off-vocal
    Type-B
    1. Kibouteki Refrain / Senbatsu (Ve-center)
    2. Boku Dake no value / Undergirls (Elaine-center)
    3. Koko ni Ita koto / All Members
    4~6. off-vocal
    Theater
    1. Kibouteki Refrain / Senbatsu
    2. Boku Dake no value / Undergirls
    3. Utaitai / Unselected Members
    4. Koko ni Ita koto / All Members
    5. Hopeful Refrain

If jot want to make 3type (Type-A+B+Theater) for SSK Single and the MV for all song in type-A&Type-B likes AKB... Heheh :^O^::hehe:

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

20. Raihanazharmuhammad

Raihanazharmuhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    RaihanazharM
    I thought Nat still have a voice and a pretty good performance for some slow rhythmic songs . Like Utaitai , Sakura no ki ni narou , Sakura no hanabiratachi, etc.
    #Sorry for my bad english