1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

8?? crazyyyyyyyyyy
    I hope not.

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    SNH48 in a new ad for TCL smartphones:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Looks like they also got a deal with Pepsi:
    taobao_pepsi20150523a.jpg

3. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

As everyone knows, today is not only the day for Eurovision Song Contest, but also means something big for SNH48.
    - The first half of the schedule of SNH48's 2015 National Tour changed due to the demand of the arena: Chengdu goes first with Team SII and Team HII on 13 June; Changsha comes second with Team NII and Team HII on 20 June; and then Beijing, with Team NII on 4 July. Further schedule is still unclear.
    - One big fan died today.
    - First 8 speeches for SNH48 Senbatsu Election 2015 (or so called souskenyo) presented at the theatre in Shanghai.
    - Also promoted their title track for the latest single, "盛夏好声音", live on CCTV-15 for the very first time, and finally came fifth on "全球中文音乐榜上榜".

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  4. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
  5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Just got back into SNH48 and now I don't see a lot of the members I saw before. This thread is long but would appreciate if someone can sum up what happened since last year. If not, I'll slowly get back into the thick of things.

6. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    wow the past year? a lot has happened to be honest
    i can list i guess important events
    - 1st Election Wu Zhehan (SII) was the winner (shock victory) and centered UZA, they filmed it in Korea
    - After the election 3rd gen members debuted as Team HII

- First senbatsu mixed with Team SII and Team NII members was Give Me Five
    - Had their first request hour in January - the winner was Gong Shiqi and Yi Jiaai's rendition of 'Ookami to Pride' the winning prize was a music video
    - Team HII appear in their first Music video 'Suzukake Nanchara'

- Team captains were announced (SII: Mo Han, NII: Feng Xinduo and Huang Ting Ting (co-captain), HII: Wang Lu and Wu Yanwen (co-captain)
    - Ju Jingyi Zhao Jiamin and Xu Jiaqi perform SNH's first original song as a promotion for a video game

- 4th gen members selected and debuted as a brand new team, 'Team X' (the X stands for Xinren meaning newcomer'

- Wu Zhehan has a scandal gets demoted to Team X but has now been repromoted as a Team SII and X member
    - Released 8th single 'Manatsu no Sounds Good' - second bikini single and largest senbatsu to date (24 members) zhang yuge first center

- 2nd general elections campaign has begun (all members from SII, NII, HII and X are eligible) there is senbatsu and undergirls ranks this year
    you can watch english translations of the members appeals here and official election site is here

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks so much.

What happened to most of my favs?

Zhang Xinfang
    Tang Min
    Jiang Yuxi

Looks like they no longer part of group. T_T

8. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    They all graduated before the theater opened
    Tangmin owns her own clothing store on taobao you can follow her here
    Jiang Yuxi is now a reality star she's on a really popular variety show where her and other women (models, actresses etc.) carry out missions and stuff

you can follow her weibo here

Not sure what happened to Xinfang though, i heard she had lots of antis and that was why she quit

9. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    oh wow you're quite an old fan of theirs!

10. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Yup and it still continued after she left, she said once on her personal weibo that there were people who supported her and it made her happy but it would never be able to make up for all the people that basically tormented her. Poor girl. I remember seeing a lot of posts she was tagged in back then, you couldn't look up her name on weibo without just seeing nasty shit.
    She has a clothing store too also: http://xx-miss.taobao.com/

11. Jinn

Jinn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Jiang Yuxi had plastic surgery after leaving the group even though she was already very beautiful.

I'll add some extra info in addition to those of Maiyanism

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I never really understood all the hate for Zhang XinFang. What did she even do to get so many antis?
    I remember the reaction on this forum when 1st gen was introduced: everybody loved her because somehow she looked like both Mayuyu and Amina.

13. Jinn

Jinn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    I loved her a lot too..
    maybe it's Mayuyu's Chinese fans did not like her because she is so very cute :hehe::tongue:

14. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    there's always a reason to hate someone, even if it's unwarranted or incorrect.

15. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Did she perform in the Give Me Power stage?
    XinFang was my first SNH oshi :(

16. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    most likely.

17. .:WR:.

.:WR:. Kenkyuusei

Kiku's cancelled her participation in that drama, such a waste :| I hope they'll find new projects for her soon, to let everyone know about this 4000-year idol's beauty :^O^:

I find it amusing that both TCL & SNH48 are chinese, but the BGM is a song by japanese group FUNKY MONKEY BABYS :lol: Nice CM by the way, the girls look all so pretty & fresh <3 IMO apart from Kiku, Lin SiYi also really stands out :inlove: I'm surprised that Kiki, Savoki & Zhehan aren't included though, maybe they're saved for the next time? :blink:
    About Ninestyle's 8 48 groups in China plan, I hope it's just a rumor because too many groups will lead to saturation. And I'm sure Nanking would be the last in the list of chinese cities to implement a japanese-associated music act :fear:

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  18. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Nope, she never really got to do anything actually. She wasn't very good at dancing or singing I think.

I think it was mostly over being burikko? I also remember there was something about aphrodisiac perfume and lots of talk of her faking her age. I don't really remember everything else but I think it was mostly her appearance and behaviour. I was never huge on her myself actually but I felt really bad for her.

^Eh why did JingYi back out?

also if anybody who reads this can or will be in shanghai from like august 27th to 30th or something hmu

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I do hope management doesnt give up on savoki because right now her name is quite sinking and fell behind. Andthat maiyan looks alike is really soaring in popularity and i like her too.she might hv a chnace to win the election. I always thought zhehan won due to she managed to fish rich fan.

20. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Thank you for corrected me:^^;: , that tragic mistake I made:fp: !