Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for the translation and hope Miion's name will be call out in this SSK

2. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

:blush:So, who will vote for Mion in this coming sousenkyo? :)

Me! :chuffed: I know this will be hard for her to aim the Top17~32 spot because she's only well known to the public (name recognition) just like ****** but still I believe that she will be call out. Well, I know some few people who will not vote for her despite of being a fan.

Example
    ****san

"I will vote for *****, I'll let other Mion fans to vote for her" because I only saved my money to vote for ***** and I didn't expect that Mion will become my oshi, but on the next election I will definitely vote for her.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Anyway,

I think some of you have seen this but I still want to share it,

Mion and Satoppi moment. I want more! :^O^:
    Haha. So clingy. Just kiddin'

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 49072 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 49076 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

3. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[x]

Looks like Miion's hit the gym and/or the protein powder smoothies with feeling -- she looks so much slimmer in the waist vs the last gravure shoot. ;)

4. kinakomochi

[x]

5. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

^I've always liked her sideshots lol

Happy that mion ranked :3 Hope she ranks higher in the finals!

6. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

I am overjoyed that Miion ranked in prelims, but Komiharu's rank caught me off guard! What if Miion and naanya rank lower than Komi? I mean Miion did rank so her fans aren't gonna go hard like makos fan will. I just hope she ends up in next girls somewhere.
    I know we won't know until June 6th, but do you think Miion (and maybe naanya) will be able to surpass Komi?

7. kinakomochi

I predict Mion will surpass Komi... Naanya too but by a slightly smaller margin.

Komi's TV appearances so far have shown she's really taken some of the past year's lessons/exp to heart... so it's no surprise to me she's found more support. But Mion is Mion, and Naanya is Naanya -- they are well-known quantities.

8. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Obviously. Miion is way more popular than KomiHaru, I didn't expect KomiHaru to rank at all. The only way that KomiHaru will rank is if her wota vote a lot. I think they just may be earlier voters than Miion's. I didn't send out any votes for her yet, as I'm sure others didn't.

9. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

I don't think Komi will surpass Naanya and Mion. The prelim result was weird but the thing here is, I know that some of the people who rank in will drop because there's still Sayaya, Kojimako, Ryoka etc.. who can manage to surpass the others.

Well, I didn't cast my vote yet even though I can do it now. [hehe]
    I'm still waiting for the right timing.

10. kinakomochi

I don't get the SSK prelim's purpose. Sure it lets you know what buy-in is like per idol on opening day, but that tally gets obliterated in the next two weeks up until the big day.

It's like saying I'm going to make 80 idols run a 440m footrace... but the cameras go blank after the first 5m, and only come back on, in the after-race interviews the next day, to reveal the rankings. :confused:

That said, of the 15th gen Mion is my fave to place high (am also a Megu fan). Hopefully she exceeds my expectations! :approve:

11. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    Well, I think Mion will able to surpaass both Komi (even though I felt worry a bit before) and Naanya. As I know, she has more fans compared to those two (and the other 15th gen), thanks to her gravure.
    So I think most of her fans haven't use their vote yet since it was only 1 day passed
    Let's just hope the best for her \(^o^)/

12. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Still looks like a kid! :cute:

Anyway, does anyone knows what was the shooting all about in Mion's Google+? I'm a little bit curious.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  13. kinakomochi

She sure has grown up since her acting days...
    [​IMG]
    [x]

14. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I gave Mion one of my 4 votes. I hope she ranks at least Next Girls, but I'd honestly be happy with any rank given she hasn't ranked before.

15. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

I gave my 4 votes to Mion. I hope she'll be able to reach Next Girls because UG is too tough even Mako didn't make it.

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    geez what kind of excuses are guys gonna give if Haruka does outrank Mion and Nana?

17. kinakomochi

If Komi outranks Mion AND Naanya? That'll be a weird SSK season indeed. 11 days left for Komi fans to try, though...

18. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Let's just hope for the best. ^_^

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mion was featured on the latest AKB to XX.

20. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei