1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    SPACE SHOWER TV Plus on Twitter: "『“まゆゆ”が選ぶ!ドラマ主題歌☆ベスト3』6/10(水)22:00~まゆゆが選ぶドラマ主題歌ベスト3を本人のコメントを交えてオンエア!"
    https://twitter.com/sstvplus/status/603841940669468673

A special on 6/10

CGFHC6DUgAAHKXf.jpg

2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^ Hope this special show will have a long duration :)... because recently i'm really hungry with mayu's screen time [hehe]. I need some only mayu long duration show... like TSG or her solo concert !! :D

@mayuyukamioshi We will buy two of them !! :D we will make mayu win sousenkyo and also at the same time, make her single become booming !!! :D

~~~~~~

Here ! Here ! Here !! Watch this vine !!! Its so hilarious~ :D

https://vine.co/v/OgV6IdzEuVJ

The title is "I love you mayu, Kabe-don to mayu" :)

"Oii, mayu~... shougane na~ :shifty:... Matte yo !!" *wanted to kabe-don-ing mayu, but wrongly put his hands on the door* and then... "MAYUYU !!!!" *crying out loud, because he tripped to the bathup, and cannot doing the kabe-don* :rofl: LOL !

The story is.. this guy wanted to do kabe-don to mayu (Try to be cool ass) :).. but unlucky for him, when he wanted to kabe-don-ing mayu, he put his hand on the door wich not being locked.. and the results is, he tripped to the floor (Bathup) :D". The End.

Hell~ something like this become trends in japan :D

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  3. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAH xD
    Kewt.!

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Can someone confirm if Takau shoten girl drama will be cancelled after ep 9 due to low ratings?

5. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^ Yes, its been cutted one episode to 9 episode from the normal plan with 10 episode. Not yet confirmed but i think it due to low ratings.

6. CSEA

CSEA Kenkyuusei

He's really funny. LOL :rofl:

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
  9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I write some post a days ago about i want jurina to take some JuriMayu moment (look at my post above).. and guys !! look what i got !! i think jurina really hear my request !!!! what a miracle !!! :omfg:

[​IMG]

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    "Okada Takashi (http://scramble-egg.com ) posted on G+ a pic of MayuYuria at the Sports Meet's long rope skipping event."

Credit AnfieldAkiba

CGGi59_VEAAnAnU.jpg

11. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

jajaja, I like that idea but if they divide the money , I do not know if that money will be enough to make her number, but It would not be good that she took the first spot and her solo`s sales were horrible, that is why I hate that her solo is so near to the ssk, but I love her solo, and because of the high preorder list I am a little worried about her rank,But I hope that she can win and that her solo is succesful

12. Mayu Wotanabe

Mayu Wotanabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The Japanese Mayu fans are organising a joint "vote by proxy" crowdfunding effort. They are sourcing the funds to pay for the CDs and voting slips through the Yahoo! PassMarket site.
    For those of you who can read Japanese, you can see an explanation of their plan here.

If you still want to vote for Mayu but don't want to deal with stacks of CDs, go directly to this page http://passmarket.yahoo.co.jp/event/show/detail/015jndxi6u4s.html (pay with credit card).

You can donate by paying for a "PassMarket digital ticket" with your choice of amount. You do not need a Yahoo! Japan login ID to do so. There are 6 fixed amounts to choose from to help the crowdfunding effort: ¥500, ¥1,000, ¥5,000, ¥10,000, ¥50,000 or ¥100,000.

You can combine a number of digital tickets as part of your donation eg ¥1,000 + ¥500 = ¥1,500 and so on.

The Japanese fans will consolidate the donations and handle the rest (buying singles, keying in codes in voting slips etc).

If you need help with navigating the site, please let me know.

The Mayuyu sousenkyo crowdfunding effort closes at June 2 11.59pm JST. If you want to give Mayu a chance and have yet to do anything about it, please help. Every vote counts. Let's give Mayuyu one last push and make her No 1 again! Thank you!

Edit: I have prepared a guide to the application site through screencaps of my own application:

crowdfund1.jpg crowdfund2.jpg crowdfund3.jpg crowdfund4 blanked.jpg

If you took too long at the application screen, your application will time out. You will see this screen:

crowdfund5.jpg

Hope you guys can contribute to one last push, no matter how small the amount. ^_^

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  13. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much @Mayu Wotanabe!! This is definitely very helpful.
    Guys if you can spare any amount, please do so! There's only 1 chance for us to get her "2 consecutive title", and it's now. Not next year, most likely not ever again.
    Even her rank is in danger - she could even goes down to 3rd, 4th or even 5th place!

Let's do our outmost best this year! Think of it as if this is the last chance you'll ever got to push Mayu!

14. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @Mayu Wotanabe thanks a lot for sharing, that was so much help for us :cute:

15. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much , this will really help:banana::banana::banana:

16. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates everyone:chuffed:

@Mayu Wotanabe , thanks for that information. Hopefully that can help everyone who is looking for a way to vote for Mayu:chuffed:

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

CM for the Election Museum opening again. (Features Mayuyu, Takamina, and Yukirin).

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^
    Poster/promo ad

[​IMG]

20. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Hi, if there are any Mayu fans who don't have a Mayu BwT photocard yet I have one I'd be willing to swap. I don't really want to sell it for money, just swap with another fan. If anyone still wants one please PM me.

*I know swaps usually go in the swap forum but I contacted Gocchisama on twitter and he said it'd be OK to post here because it's just one card and I'm not looking for money