Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

2. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

Morippo is such a cutie <3 I was watching few HKT live performances today and she caught my attention for the first time,somehow when she smiles she reminds me of Nao (SKE)

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Madoka failed to rank in Senbatsu and she's no longer HKT's 4th most popular member, she placed #43, Next Girls. Too bad, she got a big push this year :(

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    This was one of the biggest shocks to me. I couldn't believe that she had gotten called. There's such strong competition now some girls were bound to get caught in the undercurrent. Oh Madoka. :(

5. HappySmiles

HappySmiles Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Her rank in undergirls last year got her a lot of opportunities to shine.
    Hope she will continue to work hard and i believe she will definitely rank up next year!

6. Yumi112

Yumi112 Kenkyuusei

Maybe it's sub-version for Madoka's speech right? I dont' know Japanese :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

8. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Moripo is adorable, my type for sure (she actually reminds me of a past g/f). Bookish and quiet will always be a big draw for me with any idol, but prior to her push she was already very pretty in an understated way.

To me once her push came, though... we started seeing a much less conservative and measured 'cool beauty' valedictorian, but that same valedictorian letting herself have some fun, breaking through and blossoming -- that g/f back then was just like this, muted, withdrawn and private at first... but opening up and seeking light with time (tbh we did the same to each other, while it lasted)...

I'm sure she was disappointed, as other posters have aptly called this year's SB &UG ranks 'a bloodbath' :shocku: -- someone was going to be forsaken as Haruppi and Dasu can painfully attest. But... Madoka's new to this neighborhood in the game, so I hope she just keeps her fanbase motivated and rocks her handshakes. :blush:

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It's in kg,right?It's kinda "scary" indeed!I think were pretty much at the same height (I'm 1m67) and I don't remember what's suppose to be my ideal weight but it might be couple of couple of pound more then that!Though,I'm trying to find it while I'm typing this but number are a bit inconsistent but I think for her in the minimal somewhere around 50-55 kg!Then again I remember when Takamina weight came up at some point,she's 148cm but she said at them time she weighted 45 or 47kg which was to low for her since it think she was suppose to weight at least 48kg(48 again)!In a way she might fine but it's still really low!

10. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

She is just under the line to underweight with her bmi yes.
    But not by that much really, and being skinny is kinda the "norm" in the entertainment industry. (Kpop stars for example is just horrible regarding to diets)

18.5 is the cutoff for underweight in asian standards.
    She is at 18.2 with 1.68cm and 51.6kg

And the average weight of Japanese females in 20-24 was 50.01 kg in 2003 (prolly a bit higher now though :>).

The average weight for 17 year old females are higher though :)
    http://nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/06/11/222227

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  11. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

They aren't as progressive esp in the entertainment industry there as we are in the US, for sure. Male tarento and comedians routinely make light of females being overweight, old, unattractive, unintelligent, unmarried. etc. -- can you imagine if some poor moron were to say that on a national broadcast here? They'd be banned from the show, if not the network without an equally widespread apology... but it seems Moripo has no choice to keep old fans and attract new ones. Hang in there, Moripo... pls don't get sick. :(

One factor that affects average weight though... is the amount of empty calories you can get so easily there, now that Japanese diet (esp for young people) is getting fattier, sugarier, and faster, like ours... thanks to big western chains like Starbucks, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, etc. taking hold there... forcing locals to respond with bigger sizes and more grotesque serving portions. :tongue: Wish I could say it was due to self-esteem vs. body-dysphoria, but it's most likely just eating more fast food crap. :fp:

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think Madoka will be the next Kojiharu of 48G. She is really turning out to be a beautiful model.

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

She is one of a few hkt members that are growing on me right now. :inlove:

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think she looks okay despite of her weight. She used to be very skinny (almost the bone-y Natsu-skinny) until she seemingly gained weight so I guess she just has rather small bones, considering her weight.

16. trxsh

trxsh Member

I've been worried about her since her crazy sousenkyo drop, plus being pushed to the back in the choreography formation for 12byou (and at the last minute), it's just not good for her momentum.
    She is so talented, refined, and a strikingly gorgeous and unique beauty. To be honest and frank, I don't think HKT is the place for her. She will be 18 soon and that is a good chance to get her career back on track. My hope is for her to be transferred asap, maybe to NGT or Toriizaka.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think she will be fine. She is still in demand for photoshoots and there's also her photobook coming! Her hilarious character is also starting to surface more than before so it will be good if she can make use of it!

I wouldn't wanna see her transferred anywhere. Seriously.

18. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I don't think other groups could give her what she needs more than hkt. She's still shining brightly, and although she dropped in rank, it was a difficult year due to many factors imo, so she in fact did well. There were many hkt members I expected to rank and didn't.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

19. trxsh

trxsh Member

I hope so :/ On a surface impression it would seem like she's in trouble and that her style and appeal isn't appreciated in HKT since she's being pushed back a bit. I'm also probably being biased wanting to see her in another group (lol) but overall, from what I've seen, transferring can be kind of hell, so it would be good for her if she could just do well in her original group too.

20. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I agry with you, i can see her in Nmb because she is mature and sexy maybe team N or M. In Ske, she looks energetic when she dance ,good aura ,charism , team S or KII are great to. Or Akb Team K . I think the kawai isn't for her same for Murashige, she was so perfect in Nmb , Yukirin too. I think mostly Morippo and Yukirin had to change their own team.