Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @YukoOshimafan I don't believe the concert is televised, so 1500 JST *should* be the start of the election

ANYONE know where chats will be happening? [besides twitter & stream-related chats]
    This thread will be LOCKED during the event, so where can we talk to our 48 family about ALL THE NONSENSE TONIGHT?

2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Ahhh thanks so much!!!!!! I was so lost between all the hours that people said,so they made me confused.

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

s48.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I did and I only get some BS website results that are not clear enough for me. I was also hoping to get EST time but because I got JST time instead, I used Google to convert the time so I now know it will start at 2:00 AM EST

Oh yea and I just became an AKB48 fan recently and I didn't even look at a single post on this topic, I just clicked on the most recent reply and from there I asked my question. I was in school at the time and at my school we are not allowed to use phones in class or we risk suspension. I had to be EXTREMELY sneaky and because of that I didn't read any posts whatsoever. It also doesn't help that the school has bad service.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Some people need to take a deep breath and stop being so mean to people who are just asking simple questions.

For example, it's still not clear to me if the concert is before or after the SSK itself. I've never seen it stated. And people have asked several times and each time has been met with unnecessary rudeness that can be avoided by simply answering the damn question.

For those that don't use the chat regularly, it's not very obvious on the main screen. So don't jump at anyone's throats for not having seen it before.

In case y'all haven't noticed, there are 144 pages of pre-SSK chatter.. so I think it's more than excusable for certain topics and tidbits of information to get lost along the way.

Let's all just be a bit nicer to each other. Some of us has been here for longer than others, and there's no reason to scare someone out of getting excited if this is their first SSK. I've noticed that so many people on this forum are so cold and rude, and there's absolutely no need for that.

If I were new to this forum, I wouldn't stick around. You guys can be too much sometimes. Maybe I'm out of line, but I don't care. It needs to be said. It's not hard to be nice.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    +1

Online anonymity makes a jerk of us all.

Imagine if you were fishing and someone came and asked if you could teach them how to fish.

You're not just going to tell them off to google it or something. lol

Being rude to newcomers isn't doing any service to help the community grow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
  8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you. And I know my question was a little too simple but like I said before I was pressed for time and I didn't want to search for my answer so I decided to just ask here. I got my answer within minutes (it was even sent to my email) and that was all I needed. I know it was kinda lazy for me (I shouldn't be using my phone in school to begin with lol) but I wanted to get my answer as soon as possible so I can plan a proper schedule for today. 2:00 am is quite late and assuming the event goes on for hours, I won't be able to stay awake! Now, I have planned to sleep at 8:00 am so I can wake up at 2:00. 6 hours is all I need to be fresh for the results.

9. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Dam ill be missing the event of the year FML, hopefully Kato gets a better rank this year

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, it's not.
    And I usually am.

But if you've been around the board for a while (2013 was a bit ago) you know how things go in here and shouldn't be asking "when does it start? when can I see it?".

It gets on my nerves because the thread could have some good discussions and half the messages in the last few pages are just those two questions.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. Less than 12 hours to go!

11. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

People need to be nicer in general. It is nice to help a new fan along. It's also nice to try to find answers to easy questions yourself. It's a two way street basically. It should be common courtesy to read the latest replies to a topic before adding your own comment. That's not unreasonable.

12. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Last year before the teather were blocked something upload a list of a lot of streams where see the SSK, and everyone was happy, people is worry because we don't want lose the event of the year, if someone knows a list of streams could will upload in the first post or in the last before close the site, and everybody happy

-Sorry for my english:whistle:

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Wait so there's niconico live stream?

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Maybe, if the answers to questions like "When does the stream start" "When does the concert start" "When does the actual election start" "Is the election before the concert or after?" etc, were all on the first page, people wouldn't need to ask the same question on every page.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Thank you for saying this. This needed to be said. I mean it wouldn't kill ppl to be nice tbh.

Indeed. This whole everybody for themselves mentality that some ppl have needs to really stop.

16. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Preach. I do not see the FAQ's on the first page. I don't know why?

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Trust me, they still would, and other threads that had that information in the first post have proved that.

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    yes they always will ask questions no matter how accessible the information is. I think it's a lot easier (and more efficient) to answer nicely though. Even if people asked others to stop asking a question the next person isn't going to see that, same way they didn't see the answer. :approve:

19. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The channel broadcasting the first part of the event says they're broadcasting the concert bit from 3pm. Then the SSK will be broadcast, but probably not all of it, up until 7pm. Then from like 6:30 - 10pm ish, FujiTV will be broadcasting the rest of the SSK

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm afraid I'll be ... busy ... until the event ends, so this time I won't follow it in any way, but I send all my best wishes to my favorite members!!