Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    dropping by to say CONGRATZ Suu-chan !!!! Well deserve ranking and center <3<3
    She's really pretty today!

2. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Aaaah I WAS CRYING!!:ome: My face went from -_________- to tears of joy in matter of a second and her reaction was the best. When Miorin ranked so low I lost the little hope I had for Suuchan and I think she felt the same after last year, she looked really nervous during the performance and incredibly sad when they showed her later. Seeing her light up like that was incredibe. My stream was lagging and I saw people in the chat screaming she was center and I still couldn't believe it until I heard it myself. I'm really hoping they give her a good, memorable song! :D

3. Onigiri-suumelo48

Onigiri-suumelo48 Kenkyuusei

I am so proud of Suuchan. This really has been her year. Words can't describe how happy I am. Center suits her <3

4. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    This is a GREAT DAY for Suuchan and for us!!
    Thanks to you all who supported our goddess!!
    Thank youuuuu!!
    :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Any song she does will be memorable- but yes - it needs to be a wonderful song. The only reason I'm going to purchase the single is because of this. lol I'm not really a fan of the rest of the lineups. Also this should secure her even more into SKE senbatsu! She ranked higher than Ryoha and Rion! Soooo excited to see how she does the rest of the year now! SKE we need a Suuchan center song too!! :D

6. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    It should. SKE is weird. Mizuho ranked higher than Nao and Minarun but she got removed from senbatsu. Still I hope they won't do the same. We need more Suuchan!

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I'm so relieved, because I kept thinking she got so much exposure this year if she doesn't rank it will really be a bad sign. But the ranks have become so unstable recently, so you never know. People ranking in, falling out, climbing and dropping all over the place. I guess having such a large number of candidates does that

8. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    True - I mean the last senbatsu seemed to be pretty spot on except for Ego Yuna, Saki Goudo, and Sarina Souda --- so theres that. Plus if you go by rankings as far as SKE members - Suuchan is 14/27, so if they want to appeal to their fans they should keep her in ;)

Edit: BTW do we have a translation of Suuchan's speech?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  9. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yay! So happy for Suuchan! Well deserved!!

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Great result for Suuchan!! And center!! Congratulations!! :^O^:

11. zulransas

zulransas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Congratulations my lovely suuchan :ome::cute:

12. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I was crying so hard ;_________; Congratulations Suu!!!!

Future Girls better have a kami song; I don't mind if it's fierce/sexy or cute and idoly, both will fit Suu perfectly!

13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Thought someone who actually speaks Japanese would provide a translation by now, but until then, with my ilmited knowledge of Japanese and google translate, I got the following (in short): She said she got transferred to SKE a year ago and moving to a different prefecture was difficult at times, but the fans were telling her that she wasn't alone. Then she said something about seeing many new members coming and mentioned graduation, maybe she was talking about seeing members leave as well. She also said something about seeing the ranking of mid gen members getting worse but wanting to give them hope. I think she then asked fans to keep supporting her wherever she might get transferred to. (I hope I didn't rape her speech too much :p)

14. Onigiri-suumelo48

It's been a day and I'm stilll super happy about her ranking. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who helped support our Suu.

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I saw comments like people want another Ambulence with hawt Suuchan for the FG PV... or stuff like that. You think Ambulence helped Suuchan change her image a bit? And that helped her get ranked again? Because yah... I like I totally prefer sweet Suuchan. :XD:

16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Suuchan is still going for the sweet vibe but with a sexy flavor. Shes too old to be Lolli anymore.

She's been reminding me more and more of Kasai Tomomi actually. (Funny since she's now the SKE center for Candy - which was written for Kasai) When Rena was asked in an interview who was most "Coquettish" she named Suuchan. So yeah - I mean she had that vibe before ambulance - but it sorta helped secure it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    My election budget increases exponentially with each passing year as does the sense of shame and buyer's remorse I feel afterward as I wonder what to do with stacks of CDs. However, even though I went crazier than usual this year, her surprised expression and the way she opened up on stage made it all worthwhile.

Sumire has always been somewhat pessimistic so she was no doubt considering graduation under the assumption that many of her fans had abandoned her. We showed her otherwise and I'm happy to have been a part of letting her know that her loyal fans are still loyal. She isn't alone.

18. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    You can see SKE members reaction when Suuchan was called (3:40) :
    if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Onigiri-suumelo48

That is so adorable. I love how they were shouting center. The support for members is great <3

20. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    New Suuchan news via Markas48:
    @OfficialMRK48: AKB48 Ishida Haruka, SKE48 Takayanagi Akane & Sato Sumire to play in the recital drama "Shippo no Nakamatachi 4"
    @OfficialMRK48: Harukyan will appear on August 15, 16, 19, 20. Churi on August 17. Suuchan on August 18 http://t.co/3ptbENies9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk