Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @fatrain AKB48 SHOW! is on right now I think.

-----
    Yukirin :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The true 48G Queen has returned to her throne.

While I was hoping more for Yukirin to get it this year, I do feel like Sasshi needed this win to legitimize her first one. The first one was treated lightly like a WTF type of win but this SSK was unquestionably fierce and highly competitive. She won in the bloodiest battle for #1 that's ever occurred and quite convincingly at that. There's nothing to doubt or make light of here, Sasshi won and that's all there is to it.

3. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yes! Sashi the best! :1st:
    This proves last year was an accident we can just ignore... :^O^:

4. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Congratulations to Sasshi and all her fans. Talk about leaving no doubt this year. Wow!

5. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats everyone. Leading up to the election I don't think I've ever felt more unsure.. but somehow I gained confidence the last days. I think I realized that the reason her prelim lead was smaller was because people DID save up for the post-prelim voting, even when she lead it there. And congrats to all of HKT! They did good in the upper half.

It does prove fans were relaxing last year. No offense to the other members, whom I all like, but it was a beatdown even when they set big personal records ;)

I was kinda hoping for a "this is my last election" line in the speech, not because of graduation but to step down from that game thoroughly on top. She might do that in the coming year though. The speech was great anyway, just reading translation. I have many vids to rewatch from this thing later on.

Anyway now I'm giddy with excitement looking forward to all the post-win things we'll see. Appearances on shows, interviews, celebrations with goto in odekake, etc etc. And of course the single (which better be good).

6. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:1st::banana:TO BOTH SASSHI AND SASSHI FANS

No one will ever again say her 2013's victory was a fluke.

I didn't watch it live but did she get to sit on the throne? please tell me she did:^^;:

7. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

She certainly did, and she purposely created some suspense before swiftly sitting on it. But I don't like how the throne (and senbatsu members) are all the way at the bottom.

8. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    grats for sasshi, though i dont really mind who won between the top three, they all great lol, one thing i like about sasshi is she never exploit her weakness and make it to gain sympathy, she fully understand who she is and worked hard to honing her skill to gain popularity, maybe that why she gain respect from alot member and alot people including me :cute:

9. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

:1st:we did it!
    #一指団結

10. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to Sasshi! :1st:

This time she sat on the chair! :cool:

12. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    さしこ1位返り咲き、おめでとうございます〜!

13. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

My first live SSK... but holy crap, THAT was a good reason to get 2 hrs of sleep...

Where do I start? Jiina's emotional 'totta dou'? Naanya barely making UCG? Mako getting 26th? Cap centering Next Girls? All of the streams going to endless CMs in the middle of Keicchi' s speech? SKE's dominance of the entire list, but HKT having not much fewer?

TOMU MAKING SB (and taking a biit too long to speak)?

Kaotan mowing over Dasu, Churi, and Aya?!

Sakura getting Salt's teppen after all? (Paru was also not gracious after Kaotan spoke awhile after the above upset, but had a long speech herself (for her), after placing 9th... which really disappointed me)?

Or was it ANOTHER SASSHI QUEEN? OMG the raw chafing butthurt from people worldwide in chat on my stream (saying it had to be some scandal, etc.) was legendary. Love poetic justice for internet tough guys. :D

Prolly will have a newborn to take care of next SSK... but man was I glad I got to see this year's circus live. ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  14. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Minutes later she's back hosting an akb show with result analysis? lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

I love how happy she is for Kitarie!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  15. oneonlytruthfordeath

oneonlytruthfordeath Kenkyuusei

The Empress is the best! Beating Mayuyu is a complete feat. If she wins again next year, she'll be the first to win consequently. All hail the Queen!

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I live in California and I pretty much passed out during Tomu's long speech -_-

but when I woke up, I immediately went to read the results and YES! the Queen is back to reclaim her throne!!

17. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Cannot get over how happy I am that Sasshi destroyed #1, even with disappointments of Jurina and Sayanee rankings, Sasshi's victory made it so much easier.
    Show em all Queen Sasshi!

18. ikafadz

ikafadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    sasshi, congrats~!! :1st::1st::1st:
    u deserved it!! XDDD:banana:
    soooo proud with her~!!:inlove: :^O^: :blush:
    hail to the queen sasshi~!! :worthy:

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Congratulation Sasshi!Between her,Yukirin and Mayuyu,I really wanted her to win!I like Sasshi!I think she's more entertaining then Mayuyu!

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

word! really glad for Kitarie too!
    so happy seeing Sasshi so happy)) she is just radiant.
    ah... what an awesome day... :XD: